Rumor I heard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
A customer I talk at work thinks that Elizabeth may be going with Jack at the end of this movie and not Turner. What do you guys think of this?I think that she should say with Turner.Going with Jack would rein for me the movie!JM smile

SammySparrow
That's what we all want to happen. J/E!

Ericadawn
I think you should see the movie without worrying who she'll end up with.

CaptinJackLover
its JE! duh! i mean they are perfect...but i wont say anymore cuz i dont think anyting good comes of out of ship arguing...

AudioHeart
We'll all just have to wait and see, Savvy?

I just hope that they dont leave Jack all alone and lonely, he should get liz, cause she wants freedom, and he is freedom, but i dont wanna argue either...PEACE OUT!

Ditte3
I don't wanna argue either.I'm gonna enjoy the movie whatever end may be.It's not all about shipping.Though man can hope

ADarksideJedi
I am too but it will still brother me.Jack should be free becaues he is a pirate and no pirates stays with one woman!Jm

JacksSweet

Ditte3
Maybe Jack is an exception and you know,they say:exception proves the rule.

Ditte3
I mean Jack is not an average pirate who can't stay beside one woman.That's why he is an exception of the 'rule' pirates have more women.

Minie Mina
Debate debate. Argue argue. Where's the love?

AudioHeart
Yeah, but what if they both wanna "sail the seas" together, then that could be an exception, cause it seems that that is what they both want

AudioHeart
PEACE & LOVE

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
its JE! duh! i mean they are perfect...but i wont say anymore cuz i dont think anyting good comes of out of ship arguing... so true

lovethemtigers
what will be, will be....the future's not our's to see, ke, sa-rah, sa-rah....

AudioHeart
^^^ Lovely ^^^ Lmao

Ditte3
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
what will be, will be....the future's not our's to see, ke, sa-rah, sa-rah.... This line from this song came to my mind yesterday too.

ivebeendepped43
what song?

Ericadawn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Que_sera%2C_sera

PirateDiva
psst, come here *whispers* spread this rumor....*screams out* JACK AND LIZ LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love Its Love I tell Ya!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! love

*runs around in a circle screaming and pulling her hair out like a mad woman* It's LOOOOOVE!!! *screams even louder until it's a shriek* JACK AND LIZ LOVE EACH OTHER!! AHHHHHHH!!!! It's Love Love!!! *runs to a corner and sits down rocking herself back and forth* It's love, It's Love!! Ur Blind if u cant see it!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Minie Mina
*imagines Diva running around in circles and getting hit by a wall* stick out tongue lol

Sifzensinril
laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Thats what everyone tells me when I ask them. wink

LMAO

confused Are you alright?? Don't tell me we have to call the man in white?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Thats what everyone tells me when I ask them. wink

LMAO

confused Are you alright?? Don't tell me we have to call the man in white?

LOL...no i just had a very brief moment of Sparrabeth Pyschoticness big grin the Novelization is seriously just driving me crazy!!! It's one Big tease in itself!!! *twitches at the thought of the book*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.