CBR Silver Surfer vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Let it begin!

Symmetric Chaos
What exactly does CBR think of Surfer?

And this would be what Digi calls a "spite the fanboys thread".

Nikkolas
The opposite of what the fanboys here think.

Instead of Surfer gets hurt by Rhino, Surfer can take supernovas.
Instead of Surfer being usually not-so-fast, he moves at billions of times the speed of light.

So...the DC fanboys here who basically use all Surfer's low showings are leveled out by the people on CBR who use all of Surfer's best showings.

TricksterPriest
................I hope you're not suggesting Surfer has a prayer in hell of even hurting Darkseid........? What the f**k?

xmeat
kmc jobberseid would utterly destroy surfer.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The opposite of what the fanboys here think.

Instead of Surfer gets hurt by Rhino, Surfer can take supernovas.
Instead of Surfer being usually not-so-fast, he moves at billions of times the speed of light.

So...the DC fanboys here who basically use all Surfer's low showings are leveled out by the people on CBR who use all of Surfer's best showings.
Wait... don't people here use all of Surfer's high showings?

I know I use him turning a napkin holder into a brick of gold to pay for his meal at a diner as proof he's a jackass.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

I know I use him turning a napkin holder into a brick of gold to pay for his meal at a diner as proof he's a jackass.

You're serious? Surfer actually did that? eek! Wow, that's dumb. hysterical

Validus
laughing out loud

Nikkolas actually thinks this site is DC biased. CBR Surfer isn't much different from the KMC version.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You're serious? Surfer actually did that? eek! Wow, that's dumb. hysterical
Well, I can't really blame him. He probably just didn't care. He just kind of tossed it to the shopkeep like "That should cover it".

Oh man, it was on this great site too with a bunch of various Surfer feats on it. I can't find it though.

TricksterPriest
Well, I can't really blame him. He probably just didn't care. He just kind of tossed it to the shopkeep like "That should cover it".

Oh man, it was on this great site too with a bunch of various Surfer feats on it. I can't find it though.

True. Money doesn't mean much if you can transmute elements. wink Please try and find that site again.

miraclethree
CBR Surfer vs KMC Darkseid would be the fight of the century: no winner, the universe explodes.

miraclethree
Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud

Nikkolas actually thinks this site is DC biased

and Nikkolas is right

TricksterPriest
Question for those who frequent CBR. How do they view Darkseid?

Swanky-Tuna
True. Money doesn't mean much if you can transmute elements. wink Please try and find that site again.
Looks like he was having trouble with his emotion chip at the time.

This looks like it might be it but I thought it was more organized than this and had a menu.
http://monk.br.tripod.com/surfista-en.html

I don't know how many of the scans are in Surfer's respect thread, if he has one. I haven't looked through it.

Originally posted by miraclethree
and Nikkolas is right
Really? On the topic of Surfer alone, I'm pretty sure most of the people here would go with the supernova containing, black hole diving, faster than space and time, immortal Surfer image.

miraclethree
Question for those who frequent CBR. How do they view Darkseid?

Superman's peer as he actually is, not plus not minus

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by miraclethree
Superman's peer as he actually is, not plus not minus

no Someone besides the fanboy? Or is he correct about CBR?

Roldz
CBR Surfer wins wink ..

*OE it being no effect cept concussive force both LT and G made mention of him being much needed in this universe.. Tell he kills G, he cant die, his purpose is to put an end to him..
*Can reform himself at well even when his molecules being scattered across solar system..
*Near immune to reality manipulation say he fought off energy manipulation from one who makes any dreams possible, traverse any realities..
*Near immune to mental attacks;a being whose mental prowess dwarf G whose also got a universe inside his mind cant control him what can Darksied mental mind attack do..
*Surfers absorb an enegrgy attack from a universal diety and returned it a million fold, surely that should put DS down.. Him absorbing OE and returning it a million times more powerfull back at DS..
CBR Surfer cant be stopped... lol EXTREME Surfer fanboys, i must say.. (Includes myself..lol)

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Roldz
CBR Surfer wins wink ..

*OE it being no effect cept concussive force both LT and G made mention of him being much needed in this universe.. Tell he kills G, he cant die, his purpose is to put an end to him..
*Can reform himself at well even when his molecules being scattered across solar system..
*Near immune to reality manipulation say he fought off energy manipulation from one who makes any dreams possible, traverse any realities..
*Near immune to mental attacks;a being whose mental prowess dwarf G whose also got a universe inside his mind cant control him what can Darksied mental mind attack do..
*Surfers absorb an enegrgy attack from a universal diety and returned it a million fold, surely that should put DS down.. Him absorbing OE and returning it a million times more powerfull back at DS..
CBR Surfer cant be stopped... lol EXTREME Surfer fanboys, i must say.. (Includes myself..lol)

*spit-take* What the f**k? Wow........that's worse than the Hulk fanboys here. scared

Bentley
Really? What about Storm fanboys?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Really? What about Storm fanboys?

doh

Soljer
*spit-take* What the f**k? Wow........that's worse than the Hulk fanboys here. scared

Oh puh-lease. The Surfer actually has a little bit of credible backing for THOSE feats.

The Hulk has no such thing.

And neither does Storm, for that matter.

Endless Mike
According to CBR, Surfer will automatically start any fight by blitzing his opponent at a trillion times lightspeed, draining their energy, transmuting their molecules, opening black holes all over them, absorbing them into his board, transporting them to other dimensions, and if that doesn't work, going back in time to kill them before they were born

Soljer
Originally posted by Endless Mike
According to CBR, Surfer will automatically start any fight by blitzing his opponent at a trillion times lightspeed, draining their energy, transmuting their molecules, opening black holes all over them, absorbing them into his board, transporting them to other dimensions, and if that doesn't work, going back in time to kill them before they were born

So, he's treated there much the same way Superman is treated here?

I see....

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Soljer
So, he's treated there much the same way Superman is treated here?

I see....

According to them, Surfer would beat Pre - Crisis Superman in under a millisecond.

Priest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
According to them, Surfer would beat Pre - Crisis Superman in under a millisecond.
Surfer would beat PC Supes in a Nano secound sly

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
Surfer would beat PC Supes in a Nano secound sly

Honestly, the Surfer would probably have better luck against Pre Crisis Superman than against regular Superman.

Precrisis turned into a baby kitten at the very mention of the word 'Kryptonite.'

starking
That stuff about Cbr sounds exagerated, it seems like people are taking one person's statement and using it as an example for the entire board. And when the hell did Cbr agree on Silver Surfer beating pc Superman, if anyone is overated there it has to be that guy.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Roldz
CBR Surfer wins wink ..

please, name biggest CBR surfer fanboys

i only know Pendaran and he is the shit of that place

Validus
The only thing different between CBR and KMC Surfer is they exaggerate his speed.

xmeat
kmc jobberseid is living tribunal equal.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmeat

Jack Kirby would spank you dead.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Jack Kirby would spank you dead. thumb up laughing QFT.

DevilGoblin

laughing yes on KMC fanboys wet dreams.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing yes on KMC fanboys wet dreams.

And YOu and Xmeat think the Hulk is the strongest that there actually is. laughing laughing laughing

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And YOu and Xmeat think the Hulk is the strongest that there actually is. laughing laughing laughing its been stated numerous times idiot by writers and posters.

Juntai
its been stated numerous times idiot by writers and posters. Stated hyperbole doesn't mean a lot. I've read the last few years of Hulk with him running around fighting some kind of undead CIA agents, very unimpressive for Hulk, despite some decent writing from Bruce Jones. Something should have made then a little more exciting, but I guess he opted to focus more on the Banner side of things.

However all in recent times, he had every bone in his body broken, he was KOed by a skrull I believe it was.. in what... 3 punches?, these and a lot of other showings mounted up over the last handful of years completely go against the hyperbole of him being the strongest.

We might as well call Hulk "potentially the strongest one there is for a brief moment in the very right circumstance", rather than his normal self-title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.