Hitomi (DOA) Vs Christie(Tekken)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cale_Daziel
Who do ye think would win?

StyleTime
Hitomi wins 10/10.

Eclipse_XII
For a second I thought it was DOA Hitomi vs DOA Christie, in which Hitomi would lose. Christie's f****** hot by the way.

Christie Montiero would get curbstomped by Hitomi. Just look at how powerfully Hitomi punches.

Cale_Daziel
lol, No way DOA Christie would stand a chance against DOA Hitomi imo. DOA's Christie is wayy to weak.

I say Hitomi > Tekken Christie too.

King Nothing
Christie will not win, not by a long shot.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Eclipse_XII
For a second I thought it was DOA Hitomi vs DOA Christie, in which Hitomi would lose. Christie's f****** hot by the way.

Christie Montiero would get curbstomped by Hitomi. Just look at how powerfully Hitomi punches.
Yeah Hitomi takes DOA Christie as well. What has Christie done to make you think she takes Hitomi? Christie's fast. That's about it.

Eclipse_XII
A highly-trained assassin vs an 18 year old? Yeah, that is REALLY funny laughing

Christie is hired and trained to actually kill people. Hitomi trains in the art of karate to protect her from thugs that might gang up on her. Christie would just snap Hitomi's neck and walk away laughing.

StyleTime
Hitomi took 3rd place in DOA3. Hitomi has also beaten Jann Lee. Christie's feats consist of loosing to Helena and Kasumi.

It's not wise to just go by titles here. Christie simply doesn't have the track record to imply that she could defeat Hitomi.

What's up with you lately Eclipse_XII? So hostile.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Eclipse_XII
A highly-trained assassin vs an 18 year old? Yeah, that is REALLY funny laughing

Christie is hired and trained to actually kill people. Hitomi trains in the art of karate to protect her from thugs that might gang up on her. Christie would just snap Hitomi's neck and walk away laughing.

Ayane is younger than Hitomi and yet she was the one who won DOA3, go figure.

Hitomi > DOA Christie in my honest opinion. Christie hasn't done anything, except snipe Helena's mama. Hitomi on the other hand has beaten the likes of Mr.-I-K.O.-TRexes-with-2-punches Jann Lee and finished 3rd place in DOA3, losing only to Hayate.

Superboy Prime
Anyways Hitomi beats Tekken Christie.

Eclipse_XII
...And I don't see how Hitomi is more of a deadly threat than Christie seeing as Christie's a hired skilled assassin. She would kill Hitomi easily. After all, she knows the quickest ways to kill people in serious situations. She could probably counter and neutralize all of Hitomi's blows without much effort. DOATEC would not consider Hitomi instead of Christie to do their dirty work.

StyleTime
Again, Christie lacks the feats to do any of that to Hitomi. Assassin in a fighting game isn't really a big deal. Until Christie starts KOing TRex's or something similar, Hitomi will make short work of her.

judgement hand
QUIT CHANGING UR NAME CLOUD/ METEORA/ ECLIPSE/ XENOGEARS!!!!!

Xenogears
Hitomi can't knock out T-Rexes. In fact, she was almost killed by one.

What's wrong with changing my username?

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi knocked out a guy who knocked out a T-rex...

I'm pretty sure she would be capible of defending herself against the dinosaur- she seemed irritated by Jann Lee attacking the dinosaur then actually scared for her life.

Remulous
Hitomi, takes the Tekken Christie, but as far as the DOA Christie goes, there really isn't much proof but the DOA Christie seems to have Hitomi outclassed, IMO.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Cale_Daziel
Hitomi knocked out a guy who knocked out a T-rex...

I'm pretty sure she would be capible of defending herself against the dinosaur- she seemed irritated by Jann Lee attacking the dinosaur then actually scared for her life. For all we know Jann Lee was distracted by her intense beauty and held back even more because of her obvious young age.

She was scared of the Dinosaur. She had her mouth opened the whole time before Jann Lee came and knocked out the T-Rex.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Remulous
Hitomi, takes the Tekken Christie, but as far as the DOA Christie goes, there really isn't much proof but the DOA Christie seems to have Hitomi outclassed, IMO.
I ask again, what has DOA Christie ever done at all during the series to imply she'd take Hitomi? You say there isn't much proof, but truthfully there is no proof. Christie has had straight losses since she joined DOA. She is one of the lower ranked combatants.
Originally posted by Xenogears
Hitomi can't knock out T-Rexes. In fact, she was almost killed by one.

What's wrong with changing my username?
I apologize. I worded that incorrectly. Hitomi didn't KO the T-Rex herself. I meant that Christie needs to be around that level to beat Hitomi since that is the competition that Hitomi regularly fights.
Originally posted by Xenogears
For all we know Jann Lee was distracted by her intense beauty and held back even more because of her obvious young age.

She was scared of the Dinosaur. She had her mouth opened the whole time before Jann Lee came and knocked out the T-Rex.
Jann Lee didn't stop for Lei Fang who is only a year older than Hitomi. He isn't the kind of guy to hold back from a willing opponent.

Hitomi was suprised obviously. It's not everyday you come face to face with a T-Rex. Even if she was scared, Christie still has done nothing to say she can beat Hitomi.

Remulous
Originally posted by StyleTime
I ask again, what has DOA Christie ever done at all during the series to imply she'd take Hitomi? You say there isn't much proof, but truthfully there is no proof. Christie has had straight losses since she joined DOA. She is one of the lower ranked combatants.
She did beat Jann Lee didn't she. Okay, now I think Hitomi can take her...She beat Jann Lee and he was my favorite guy other then Hayabusa. I thought Jann Lee losed to Hayabusa.
I feel different about DOA now.

StyleTime
She did beat Jann Lee didn't she. Okay, now I think Hitomi can take her...She beat Jann Lee and he was my favorite guy other then Hayabusa.
Jann Lee did lose to Hayabusa but it was in DOA2. Hitomi beat Lee in 3.
Join me. Come to the DOA side. evil face

Remulous
Originally posted by StyleTime

Join me. Come to the DOA side. evil face No, I will not do it! Not until Jann Lee gets a damn rematch and wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.