Kratos vs Rayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The first two matches between the redheaded dhampir and the fallen God of War were not decisive victories for either person.

The first round, Rayne was forced to retreat at the coming of dawn, whereas in the second round, the fighting gave way to the both of them having raw, wild, passionate hot monkey sex (and destroying most of the room they were in).

Now, Kratos, having long since regained his immortality (and absolution for murdering his family, thus shedding their ashes from his body), encounters the vampire hunter once again.

Rayne, from her perch on top of a nearby building, leaps down at the Spartan, blades at the ready.

"I can go all night cutie," Rayne sneers. "How about you?"

Kratos pulls out the Blades of Athena. "Your will amuses me, woman. This time, I will not hold back."

Eclipse_XII
Kratos FTW

King Nothing
Kratos by a land slide.

TricksterPriest
They're gonna have hot wild monkey sex again.... naughty

In an actual fight, I'd co-sign with everyone else so far. Kratos beats her undead ass 6 feet under.

Warakia
Tough fight. Kratos has spells and a strength advantage, however both have time manipulation so that's canceled out, but Rayne is just a lot faster than he is. Rayne has speed over Kratos while Kratos is a helluva lot stronger physically. They both share about equal levels of durability though.

While Kratos has spells to do AoE and ranged damage, Rayne has the Dragon pistols with varying ammo types from normal shots to rockets.

Sado22
Kratos by a freaking kurbstomp....unless she releases her ultimate move:
the uwe boll upper!

Csdabest
Kratos moments from killing Rayne. Rayne declares that she is pregannt. Kratos in stunned. While stunned Rayne crotch stabs Kratos killing him. Rayne wins

Burning thought
why would Kratos be stunned? lol

Csdabest
Because he didnt know that the undead can produce life maybe???

Burning thought
"shrug" i cant imagine Kratos thinking about it, i think hed just kill her anyway lol stick out tongue

First_Tsurugi06
I do remember hearing of a new spell Kratos is to obtain in Chains of Olympus. It's called Light of Dawn. Kind of saying something.

Gumachi
Rayne could stop time and chop his head off. And then Kain enters and kills Rayne big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.