Ayane vs Jinpachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
A desolate wasteland. Ayane surveys the landscape, which is devoid of life. 'There is no way that Kasumi could be here,' she thought, 'or Master Genra for that matter.'

The lavender-haired kunoichi stopped as she sensed a dark aura nearby. In an instant, she turns around. "Master Genra?"

"Hardly," Jinpachi Mishima replies. Over 100 years old, Jinpachi is just as muscular as his descendants. "I'm impressed that you've made it this far, ninja of the Hajinmon sect."

"Just who the hell are you?" Ayane demands.

"I am Jinpachi Mishima," the old man introduces himself.

"Mishima?" Ayane blinks. "You're Heihachi's father?! Everyone said you were dead!"

"I was," Jinpachi replied. "But I was resurrected by the Devil Gene. Now I have come back to take my revenge on my son and take back the Mishima Zaibatsu. I cannot have the Mugen Tenshin clan standing in my way."

He points to the smoking mass which was once Ayane's mentor. "Genra tried to stop me...and this is the end result."

Ayane is now pissed. "You killed my master. You will pay for this, old man."

King Nothing
It will be a fight, but in the end, Jinpachi will end Ayane's life.

Eclipse_XII
If this is Tekken 5 default Jinpachi, he wins. If this is Jinpachi by the end of Tekken 5, he wins without even knowing.

Superboy Prime
Jinpachi was lame. I'll go with Ayane until the end.

StyleTime
Don't we need to wait until Tekken 6 comes out to find out what happened to Jinpachi?

If he lost to pretty much anyone in the Tekken cast, Ayane can do it too. I'll side with Ayane for now.

Violent2Dope
Jesus Christ man, Ayane cannot take Jinpachi( Though I agree he was lame).

StyleTime
Based on what? What exactly did Jinpachi do to say he can take Ayane?

Did something happen in Dark Ressurection? I haven't completed that one yet..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.