Funny IGN versus results

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
http://comics.ign.com/articles/735/735019p11.html

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by xmeat

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

QFT. What the f**k? IGN has some jackass comic fans........ no

xmeat
indeed

guy222
indeed

cosigned

Bentley
Those people interpret comics worse than the Republican party interpreting the bible!

Don't mind that comment.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bentley
Those people interpret comics worse than the Republican party interpreting the bible!

Don't mind that comment.

thumb up good answer.

Kadesh
wow ign sure is full of shit

Redatom65
it's actually more or less a fight of fandom. In which case Spiderman would certainly almost always win. Now they have babe battle every year, for the hottest comic babe. THose usually come out pretty good eek!

mykke
rofl thats so bad, spiderman beats ghost rider, hulk, silver surfer, thor and magneto, talk about not knowing ANYTHING AT ALL about comics and just voting for the biggest name. Not to mention some other hilarious results.. omega red > ronan, cyclops > gladiator, magneto > thanos, venom > dr doom. Definitely a good laugh

Priest
that gave me a goood chuckle.

Bentley
What I loved where the "explanations" of how Spidey wins. Those were golden.

Soljer
Jesus.
H.
Christ.

I mean, it's no surprise, obviously, that IGN knows shit.

But still. Jesus.

CasanoVa
What do you expect? It's a popularity contest about 90% of the time.

IGN sucks balls anyways.

Thanos_1990
WTF

Bouboumaster
Let see... Spider-Man beat Silver Surfer!?
Magnet beat Thanos!?
Cap America beat Iceman!?
Spider-Man uber Destroy the Ghost Rider?!
Psylocke beat Ares?!
She-Hulk beat Hercules?!
Green Goblin over Absorbing Man?!

etc!?

Magee
lol 49 people voted for Hawkeye to beat Gladiator, Glads only got got 51, wow thats just wrong... I mean its factually wrong, impossible, would never happen yet 49 people think Hawkeye would beat him...

Magee
"Spiderman will win the battle between Magneto. With his spider-sense to dodge Magneto's Metal missiles, his ability to stick to walls will easily hide himself if Magneto tries to throw around big sheets of metal. Along with his speed, strength and agility, the old master of magnetism is no match. I wasn't sure how Spidey would go against the Silver Surfer and the battle against Thor proved a mighty battle. But against Magneto? The Amazing Spiderman takes home this title of titles!" laughing

xmeat
yeah i cracked up from that to.

celestialdemon
Wow. What a bunch of idiots. Cyclops over Gladiator? Spiderman over Silver Surfer and Thor? Magneto over Thanos? I just lost respect for the whole website.

Soljer
yeah i cracked up from that to.

I don't see what you think is so funny. At least they can form a coherent sentence, even if it's in the form of a VERY poor argument.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't see what you think is so funny. At least they can form a coherent sentence, even if it's in the form of a VERY poor argument. What the f**k? they think hawkeye can beat gladiator.

bean_machine
"Seriously, Spidey would win. Magneto can do what? Chuck metal at him? Ok cool, but Pete's got spider sense and agility. Plus Magneto can't stop webbing. The only possibility Magneto really has is if Spidey plays the tard and wears his Iron Man Spider suit thing."

Spiderman for the win every time. WOOT WOOT. Magneto is nothing to Spiderman. cool

Redatom65
u think hulk can beat thanos, your point?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Redatom65
u think hulk can beat thanos, your point?

The difference is Hulk can actually hurt Thanos if he gets the opportunity. Hawkeye has no chance at hurting Gladiator.

Redatom65
thanks for crushing my joke no expression

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Redatom65
thanks for crushing my joke no expression

embarrasment My bad. laughing

Redatom65
stick out tongue

Bol Gath
First of WTF at Spiderman beating SS.....
then look at this http://comics.ign.com/articles/735/735019p13.html....

blowupblowupblowup

Big Sexy
Their not really dumb. Basically they hold a vote for viewers. Most viewers vote for the more popular character. At the end the writers try to give some way for the winner to actually win. How would you right Spiderman beating SS?tabletalk

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Big Sexy
How would you right Spiderman beating SS?tabletalk

SpiderSense absorbs the PowerCosmic and Spidey transends reality.

Bol Gath
the best part is that someone said spiderman was stronger than magneto... Magneto has broke out of Hercules hold before using strength. Isn't he supposed to be able to amp himself to class 100???

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The difference is Hulk can actually hurt Thanos if he gets the opportunity. Hawkeye has no chance at hurting Gladiator. Even if that were true... hurting Thanos really has never stopped him, or slowed him down.

superkronick92
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
SpiderSense absorbs the PowerCosmic and Spidey transends reality.

I think I saw that once.

Kadesh
Its funny magneto can beat venom who is stronger than spiderman and yet magnet man loses to spiderman.

Ign is full of shit

Magee
Yes that has already been established... wink

Ethereal
where can you see the debates for these battles? I want to write a lengthy rebute for the idiots that picked surfer over strange 72-28...

wait, here was the argument for spiderman over surfer

"Spider-Man v. Silver Surfer: … Spidey turns to Mr. Fantastic and asks for the Ultimate Nullifier. No? Damn. The only way we see this happening is if Surfer's amiable nature gets the best of him and if Peter Parker holds nothing back. Surfer approaches Spidey as a colleague at first. Spidey launches himself at the Herald of Galactus and pounds on him until the silver-coated warrior yields. Hulk has beaten the Surfer in combat so we supposed a relentless arachnid might as well. "

somebody shoot these people

celestialdemon
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Even if that were true... hurting Thanos really has never stopped him, or slowed him down.

That's not the point. I don't think Hulk can beat Thanos at all. My point is Hulk can hurt Thanos if he hits him, so AT LEAST that can be used in an argument between the two. Hawkeye going over Gladiator is outrageous because there's nothing he can do to even make Gladiator blink.

LordFear
wow that is sad when Dr Doom wins by the skin of his teeth against Venom

celestialdemon
Originally posted by LordFear
wow that is sad when Dr Doom wins by the skin of his teeth against Venom

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.