Spiderman Vs Donald Pierce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
No prep match won wins.........

capt it up
come on now dam it.

Bentley
Link to Donald please?

capt it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Pierce

Bentley
Spidey wins.

capt it up
whys that?

Bentley
Webbing and more mobility, spider sense. Even if they are a match in speed and strenght Spidey has the edge.

capt it up
pierce is way way stronger then spiderman..........He can lift around 90 ton..........so webbing pritty useless........

Bentley
He can use it to pull his feet, make him fall, climb faster, swing himself from a place to another, blind Pierce etc.

Not useless at all from where I stand.

capt it up
Originally posted by Bentley
He can use it to pull his feet, make him fall, climb faster, swing himself from a place to another, blind Pierce etc.

Not useless at all from where I stand.
How is spiderman to do all these things when pierce is skilled combatant and also as fast as spiderman is? The webs would be most easy to dodge or cut. Even if spiderman webbs him pierce is still far stronger and can easily ripp it off not to mention he has adamatium claws..... He also superhumanly durable.

Bentley
They give him range combat, thats a valuable skill. Have you any scan that suggests that Spidey cannot damage Pierce? It takes super human durability to stand against 15 ton attacks.

Can Pierce jump as much as Spidey? If not Parker doesn't need to get close to him until he sees an opening. Whats the point of being fast if you cannot reach your opponent?

capt it up
They give him range combat, thats a valuable skill. Have you any scan that suggests that Spidey cannot damage Pierce? It takes super human durability to stand against 15 ton attacks.

Can Pierce jump as much as Spidey? If not Parker doesn't need to get close to him until he sees an opening. Whats the point of being fast if you cannot reach your opponent?

lets see he got stabbed 3 times in the gut by wolverine and laugh it off...it did not even phaze him........

ya pierce can if he wanted but why do that when you can fly.......

he can fly..........

oh did I also forget to mention he can make his arms extend several feet........

Bentley
Any other crucial bit of information you would like to share like maybe scans of Spiderman being defeated by Pierce or stalemating Wonderman?

Where is the battle taking place? Does he has an exploitable weakness? How much distance between one or the other? Is there any info in if Donalds body has been destroyed before?

capt it up
Any other crucial bit of information you would like to share like maybe scans of Spiderman being defeated by Pierce or stalemating Wonderman?

Where is the battle taking place? Does he has an exploitable weakness? How much distance between one or the other? Is there any info in if Donalds body has been destroyed before?

his face is the weak spot though even that is not completely human any more.......

takes place in an areana setting

on pierce also has elecrtic attacks, blasts and mini rockets that come out of his fingures.......

Bentley
Spidey loses in the arena, he won't dodge well enough there, no dodging means no wins here. Maybe a lucky win by obstructing Pierce's vision with webbing and using a sneak attackon hisface.

Pierce 9/10.

Metalmanx

Correction: 25 ton strength attacks.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Correction: 25 ton strength attacks. Did they officialy put Spidey at 25 tons now? This is getting rediculous.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Did they officialy put Spidey at 25 tons now? This is getting rediculous.

Yes, they did. Spiderman is as strong as Luke Cage now. Imagine being speed blitzed by Luke Cage...

capt it up
Did they officialy put Spidey at 25 tons now? This is getting rediculous.
yet ever one whines about wolverines up grades...............lol

Terryc250
wow i didnt know pierce was that strong, i saw him in new xmen series, and he juss got handed throughout the whole series, at beginning he surprises atks that little girl who cant use her powers, then wither juss about kills him, then later in the series, he says somethin, then gets toasted by magma (i think). I think spidey can take him, spidey senses ftw

capt it up
Originally posted by Terryc250
wow i didnt know pierce was that strong, i saw him in new xmen series, and he juss got handed throughout the whole series, at beginning he surprises atks that little girl who cant use her powers, then wither juss about kills him, then later in the series, he says somethin, then gets toasted by magma (i think). I think spidey can take him, spidey senses ftw
if what you said was true it be pis.

when can spiderman take him? What spider sense going to do when he as fast as spiderman and has long range attacks, can fly and is strong enough to do a thunder clap.........

Bentley
Maybe he is not as fast as Spiderman after his last upgrade.

capt it up
there no prove either way since donald had been up graded again as well.......

also cyborgs have superior stamina and his strength makes the webbing useless. Then you add in the whole long range attacks and what will spiderman do?

Bentley
The webs don't need to hit the guy, only block his vision so Peter gets closer. If he is not faster he won't take the mayority, but if he is he will take Pierce down rather easily being used to fight missile fighters and having spidersense.

Its up to the speed interpretation.

capt it up
The webs don't need to hit the guy, only block his vision so Peter gets closer. If he is not faster he won't take the mayority, but if he is he will take Pierce down rather easily being used to fight missile fighters and having spidersense.

Its up to the speed interpretation.
umm no it not. Yopu act like speed is every thing. It not. pierce has far superior strength and durability. Even if he webb pierce face peirce could ripp off the webbing and most of peter punches will be quite in effective. Not to mentiopn the webbing would never hit pierce face and would apeare as if in extremely slow motion.

also pierce does not need to be faster at all. He can kill spiderman with a single attack. He can break spidermans webbing. Spiderman is unable to take him out with out constantly hitting pierce and even then it take a hell of a long time.

Then you add in the fact pierce long range attacks are far more effective and dangerous then spidermans webbing............

NiņoAraņa
why would you make a thread if you KNEW that the other person wouldn't be able to beat the first person?

idk, i'd call that spite ermm

capt it up

Bentley
Speed is a big deal in a battle that revolves all around getting closer to the opponent and punching him as hard as you can in the face. Spidey has knocked enemies stronger and more durable than him thanks to his speed, thats why speed is such a big factor.

Webbing will just be used to get near Pierce you know why? He has vastly inferior senses compared to Spidey too. If he gets out of his range of vision Pierce will have a hell of a time looking for him.

The one deciding factor here is Pierce flying and shooting from the air like a retarded machine gun. No durability or strenght play any part in Spidey's defeat against your guy Cap, at least face that fact.

capt it up
Speed is a big deal in a battle that revolves all around getting closer to the opponent and punching him as hard as you can in the face. Spidey has knocked enemies stronger and more durable than him thanks to his speed, thats why speed is such a big factor. ]
really like who?

You mean like venom.........no thats not right

How about carnage........no again thats not right

You mean rhino...........the guy who jobs to every one.

Also speed not a factor when the guy your fighting is the same speed as you if not faster.........

Webbing will just be used to get near Pierce you know why?

That would be the dumbest thing spiderman could ever do would be tog et close to a man with 90 ton strength who has 10 adamatium clawsplus eletric attacks that surround his claws.......

He has vastly inferior senses compared to Spidey too.
false due to his cyborg body his sneses are far beyond any humans if I am not mistaken........

If he gets out of his range of vision Pierce will have a hell of a time looking for him..
In an areana? Also pierce can fly or track him........... Not to mention spiderman not faster then pierce.......

The one deciding factor here is Pierce flying and shooting from the air like a retarded machine gun. No durability or strenght play any part in Spidey's defeat against your guy Cap, at least face that fact.

first it not a machine gun.......

strength adn durability won't play a part since spiderman will die before he gets that close........

However even with out the long range attacks spiderman would get killed in close quraters........Hell he dies faster if he tried to melee pierce........

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
yet ever one whines about wolverines up grades...............lol

It's not so much upgrades (as I really can't recall any true upgrade to Wolverine except the "immortality" thing), it's the horrific inconsistencies of his character. no expression

I'll just leave it there.

Bentley
Spidey can only win the battle by getting near, if he has any intention to at least try to win he has to get close.

And gets what? You named Rhino and opponents that block the spider-sense. And when you bring an argument, please don't use your "I think" and bring some facts, you haven't proved Pierce's sped nor his senses, I don't feel that choosing an obscure character is proof not to bring proof at all (I saw the scan against Colossus, I won't contest the strenght thing as you have proved it).

llagrok
Spidey can only win the battle by getting near, if he has any intention to at least try to win he has to get close.

And gets what? You named Rhino and opponents that block the spider-sense. And when you bring an argument, please don't use your "I think" and bring some facts, you haven't proved Pierce's sped nor his senses, I don't feel that choosing an obscure character is proof not to bring proof at all (I saw the scan against Colossus, I won't contest the strenght thing as you have proved it).

He hasn't proved Pierce's speed, because there is nothing to prove. Capt is making all this up big grin

If Pierce wasn't faster than Colossus or Wolverine, then how is he faster than Spidey?

Spiderman takes this one.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yes, they did. Spiderman is as strong as Luke Cage now. Imagine being speed blitzed by Luke Cage... Is there any proof anywhere? Stating he can lift 25 tons?

Soljer
Spite.

Reported.

Metalmanx
Is there any proof anywhere? Stating he can lift 25 tons?

Yes. I forget where it is, but it's one of those post-Civil War reports.

jinzin

not really, it's just a misunderstanding of marvel's ever retarded strength rating system...

they put spiderman at class 25 in strength.. so people reasonably understood it to mean he could lift 25 tons..
here:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/681/spidermanbio20072lf4.jpg

but then scoobless drew attention to the fact that being in the class of 25 doesn't dictate he can lift 25 tons..

here:
http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=class10strengthya8.jpg

erm

Soljer
Notice in the second scan, they go through the trouble of clarifying. The first scan, there is no such clarification. I think it's plenty safe to say that Spiderman can probably lift twenty five tons.

capt it up
It's not so much upgrades (as I really can't recall any true upgrade to Wolverine except the "immortality" thing), it's the horrific inconsistencies of his character. no expression

I'll just leave it there.
any true up grades? Logan had more reasons for his up grades then spiderman.......

Metalmanx
any true up grades? Logan had more reasons for his up grades then spiderman.......

Do tell.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Spite.

Reported.

yet you don't report the many others........

jinzin
Notice in the second scan, they go through the trouble of clarifying. The first scan, there is no such clarification. I think it's plenty safe to say that Spiderman can probably lift twenty five tons.

hey don't get me wrong... I thought spidey was capible of lifting up to 25 tons in times of extreme stress before his upgrades... but I still don't think that your reasoning is enough to validate speculation which is all that class system leaves for us unfortunately.

capt it up
Originally posted by llagrok
He hasn't proved Pierce's speed, because there is nothing to prove. Capt is making all this up big grin

If Pierce wasn't faster than Colossus or Wolverine, then how is he faster than Spidey?

Spiderman takes this one.

pierce is a lot faster then colossus.........

wolevrien speed feats are comparable to spidermans........

I made it up?

He has speed blizt lady death strike before you know who a known meta....

He also has many long range attacks.......

spdierman loses I am not sure how you think he wins this, but I love to know why.......

jinzin
I don't think it's spite to be honest.. my first compelling feeling for this figt was that spiderman wins.

capt it up
Do tell.
adamtium beign ripped out. It allowed for him to evolve further increasing his healign factor.

Tylor tries to force an admatium skeleton into wolverine however wolevriens healign factor will not allow it causing him to evolve fruther massivly up grading his healign factor again.......

spidermans only stated up grades was the other the rest was never any reasons other then he got better over time........

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
I don't think it's spite to be honest.. my first compelling feeling for this figt was that spiderman wins.
see here the thing. It not a spite when you first view it since every oen thinks spdierman wins, but then if you actaully look at pierces abilities spiderman really can't win. Pierce is very underated.

jinzin
I'm still not convinced that pierce is as uber as you're beginning to make it out to be.

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
I'm still not convinced that pierce is as uber as you're beginning to make it out to be.

he has a lot of abilites adamtium skeleton claws.

superhuman every thing. He has around class 90 strength

He can fly. He can fire rockets that send nanites out. He has blasts, he has eletric power blast that seem to be thought controll meaning they be next to impossiable to dodge.

He has a lot of abities and he can also stretch his arms out to about 5 feet in length.

Arachnid1

His stats and biography where put into one of Marvels official Comics. It on this page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446855_1-gues-what-you-misbelivers-most-of-you-anyways-spidey-is-officially-a-25-tonner

Metalmanx
adamtium beign ripped out. It allowed for him to evolve further increasing his healign factor.

Tylor tries to force an admatium skeleton into wolverine however wolevriens healign factor will not allow it causing him to evolve fruther massivly up grading his healign factor again.......

spidermans only stated up grades was the other the rest was never any reasons other then he got better over time........

Uh...he got older, stronger, and faster. It's like how Colossus started off as a teenager, and as he grew older, became MUCH stronger. Same deal with Spidey's physical abilities.

Spider-Man had a damn good reason for an upgrade. And pretty much an official one at that.

This so-called "evolution" of Wolverine's healing factor has so many flaws marked by so many healing factor inconsistencies. And really. How does not allowing adamantium into one's skeleton make the healing factor stronger? Talking about things not making sense... erm

capt it up
Uh...he got older, stronger, and faster. It's like how Colossus started off as a teenager, and as he grew older, became MUCH stronger. Same deal with Spidey's physical abilities.]
actaully it from using there powers not due to age at all........The same works for wolverine as well........

Spider-Man had a damn good reason for an upgrade. And pretty much an official one at that.]
not really ne better then wolverines. also wolveriens are official.......

This so-called "evolution" of Wolverine's healing factor has so many flaws marked by so many healing factor inconsistencies. And really. How does not allowing adamantium into one's skeleton make the healing factor stronger? Talking about things not making sense... erm

flaws> were are the flaws I love to see these falws.........

It force his body to evolve. His adamatium skeleton was stoping his healing factor from evolving at a normal pace once taken out it began to evolve far faster making him apeare more animal......

Do you ever read wolverine comics this a common fact........

Wonder Man
O.k. lets all use our imaginations a little here.
Spider-man is 100% like a spider right. So he must be phenominal at laying traps for opponents. That is hardly mentioned and he has all the other skills to aid him in his prose like his spider sense speed and agility.
Hell if the little kid in terminator could trap the liquid guy with nitrogen then Spidy can bet Pierce.

Bentley
Errrr... No prep.

Post scans Cap, if you don't have them at least provide issue numbers.

capt it up
pierce stating he has adamatium and pierce flying wolverine issue # 141

what else do you want? You want the issue were he oevr powers colossus?

do youw ant the issue were he fire mini rockets, shows that he has 10 claws as well as electric attacks.........

Bentley
No, but a speed feat or scans of him overpowering Wolverine would be great, thanks.

capt it up
No, but a speed feat or scans of him overpowering Wolverine would be great, thanks.

why would I need a scan of him over powering wolverine............he over powered colossus..........that be stupid to get..............

speed he a cyborg what kinda speed do you think he has..........that just kinda dumb feat to find as well........I am not wasting my time find feats that are common knolwedge when pierce only has so many showings and I have to go out of my way to search trhough thousand of comics.

honestly pick a worth while topic not some stupid thing that is common knowledge that you can find on wiki.

Metalmanx
actaully it from using there powers not due to age at all........The same works for wolverine as well........

not really ne better then wolverines. also wolveriens are official.......

flaws> were are the flaws I love to see these falws.........

It force his body to evolve. His adamatium skeleton was stoping his healing factor from evolving at a normal pace once taken out it began to evolve far faster making him apeare more animal......

Do you ever read wolverine comics this a common fact........

Apparently you like to see me repeat myself. I do read Wolverine comics. Have I read them all? Not by a long shot, but I do read them.

why would I need a scan of him over powering wolverine............he over powered colossus..........that be stupid to get..............

speed he a cyborg what kinda speed do you think he has..........that just kinda dumb feat to find as well........I am not wasting my time find feats that are common knolwedge when pierce only has so many showings and I have to go out of my way to search trhough thousand of comics.

honestly pick a worth while topic not some stupid thing that is common knowledge that you can find on wiki.

If there are "so many showings" of Pierce's ability, why can't you take the time to find one? You make it sound like there are so many, yet it would take you too long. erm

Bentley
We ask for speed feats for well known characters like Wolverine and Spidey, don't ask me to threat this guy any different. Common sense? This is comics, I can see Wolverine blitzing robots for all their worth, with a character with so little appearances finding a feat shouldn't be so hard -unless it doesn't exist.

If I wanted to debate someone who is not willing to back their points with proof I would discuss with Hulk fans. Now, whine like Devil Goblin would do saying he has nothing to prove or bring something in. I'm doing you a favor even discussing about this stuff -giving you the opportunity of being right.

capt it up
Apparently you like to see me repeat myself. I do read Wolverine comics. Have I read them all? Not by a long shot, but I do read them.

If there are "so many showings" of Pierce's ability, why can't you take the time to find one? You make it sound like there are so many, yet it would take you too long. erm

really and yet you do not know commonly known facts?

No pierce does not have that many showings that why it hard to find them. He also not in the titles so it makes it even harder to find him. If he had tons of showings I would not have a problem getting commonly known facts, but the fact is he does not have many showings.

capt it up
We ask for speed feats for well known characters like Wolverine and Spidey, don't ask me to threat this guy any different. Common sense? This is comics, I can see Wolverine blitzing robots for all their worth, with a character with so little appearances finding a feat shouldn't be so hard -unless it doesn't exist.

If I wanted to debate someone who is not willing to back their points with proof I would discuss with Hulk fans. Now, whine like Devil Goblin would do saying he has nothing to prove or bring something in. I'm doing you a favor even discussing about this stuff -giving you the opportunity of being right.

the difference is they have thousands of showings........pierce has 10.........gorgon only has 5 eyt every one knows he has superspeed......pierce is a cyborg as stated he is known to have superhuman reflexes agility and speed............... fine the issue I gave you has pierce easily combating wolverines speed which is comparable to spidermans........oh by the way pierce wins the fight too........

Blair Wind
Webbing is not useless no expression

Ive seen it stop a raging elephant man, and a full on Unibeam (and we have seen it already reach temps hotter than the surface of the sun when not even full).

Originally posted by Accel
Webbing > Unibeam

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2229/wizardmagazine186shaw00vh1.th.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/1042/wizardmagazine186shaw00cd7.th.jpg

Besides, if he uses it right, he can gain leverage. Pull the arm or legs into a position that strength will not be a determining factor (the scan of Wolverine suspended by webbing with his hands attached to his skull *so his claws would pop into his brain* bears a striking similarity to what I've just mentioned.) Its why BJJ guys alot of the time go for things like arm bars, or certain positions where strength is not a factor in the least bit erm

Besides that, spider sense gives Spidey the edge on people "just as fast as him" he gets the idea he needs to move a split second before both move meaning he gets the jump on being just a tiny bit faster on a technicality based on his powers.

Saying all that, I know nothing about DP, so I cannot really say anything more erm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Ive seen it stop a raging elephant man, and a full on Unibeam (and we have seen it already reach temps hotter than the surface of the sun when not even full).

Besides, if he uses it right, he can gain leverage. Pull the arm or legs into a position that strength will not be a determining factor (the scan of Wolverine suspended by webbing with his hands attached to his skull *so his claws would pop into his brain* bears a striking similarity to what I've just mentioned.) Its why BJJ guys alot of the time go for things like arm bars, or certain positions where strength is not a factor in the least bit erm

Besides that, spider sense gives Spidey the edge on people "just as fast as him" he gets the idea he needs to move a split second before both move meaning he gets the jump on being just a tiny bit faster on a technicality based on his powers.

Saying all that, I know nothing about DP, so I cannot really say anything more erm

(In response to scans):

...Damn.

capt it up
Originally posted by Blair Wind

leverage in an areana setting? plus peirce is way way way way stronger then spiderman........

evena slight edge is just not enough

also come on do you serously believe the webbing suriving the sun crap when far weaker things have broken it..........

Soljer
leverage in an areana setting? plus peirce is way way way way stronger then spiderman........

evena slight edge is just not enough

also come on do you serously believe the webbing suriving the sun crap when far weaker things have broken it..........

Really? Do you seriously believe Wolverine can survive class 100 hits when far weaker things have broken HIM?

capt it up
Really? Do you seriously believe Wolverine can survive class 100 hits when far weaker things have broken HIM?
yes I do however he has constant feats that support this. spiderman does not. That the only feat of that level. If spiderman does something of that magnitude another few times then it evidence till then it simply some pis moment.

llagrok

I think far weaker things is going a little far. A while back Spidey threw everything he had at Wolverine and wasn't even able to faze him. Although in that comic Wolverine's speed was almost comparable to Spidey's. cool

Having a hard time deciding here. Still think Spidey would win against Pierce. I mean, what feats do Pierce have actually?

capt it up
I think far weaker things is going a little far. A while back Spidey threw everything he had at Wolverine and wasn't even able to faze him. Although in that comic Wolverine's speed was almost comparable to Spidey's. cool

Having a hard time deciding here. Still think Spidey would win against Pierce. I mean, what feats do Pierce have actually?

over powering colossus

firing nanites that were able to over come wolveriens healing factor

eletric long range attacks that are controlled by pierce thoughts which makes them very hard to dodge.

able to fly

adamatium claws and skeleton.

and so on .

Soljer

He's gotten taken out by a single bullet. He's been knocked out by street levellers. He's been floored by a LOT less than the friggin Hulk.

capt it up
He's gotten taken out by a single bullet. He's been knocked out by street levellers. He's been floored by a LOT less than the friggin Hulk.
taken out by a single bullets?

street levelers, yes when ennis is the writer

llagrok
over powering colossus

firing nanites that were able to over come wolveriens healing factor

eletric long range attacks that are controlled by pierce thoughts which makes them very hard to dodge.

able to fly

adamatium claws and skeleton.

and so on .

You call that feats?

1. He was't able to overpower Colossus, his arm was torn.
2. That was pre-upgrade Wolverine, when sliting his throat was enough to take him out.
3. When did he ever fly?
4. When did he get the adamantium claws and skeleton? I didn't get that comic I'm afraid embarrasment

Soljer: When was Wolverine was taken out by a bullet? and what comic was he taken out by street levellers?

capt it up
You call that feats?

1. He was't able to overpower Colossus, his arm was torn.
actaully he did over power colossus and brought him to his knees. colossus is 100 tonner however when colossus became enraged his strength increase allowing for colossus to damaeg pierce. Maybe you should re read the issue.

2. That was pre-upgrade Wolverine, when sliting his throat was enough to take him out..
what? what did I say about wolverine?

3. When did he ever fly?..
wolverine 141.

4. When did he get the adamantium claws and skeleton? I didn't get that comic I'm afraid embarrasment
look above.

llagrok

capt it up

llagrok
The issue came out like last year or so..........

so it was pritty current........

I have read the orb issue and colossus was enraged. Colossus was trying and was over powered and then got angery and over powered peirce go read the issue

Stop saying "go read the issue" because your shitty grammar is really starting to get to me.

I don't care how ANGERY you think Colossus was when fighting Pierce, it wasn't even comparable to when he was fighting Ord.

Also, do you have a scan where it's stated that Pierce is a class 90?

capt it up
Stop saying "go read the issue" because your shitty grammar is really starting to get to me.

I don't care how ANGERY you think Colossus was when fighting Pierce, it wasn't even comparable to when he was fighting Ord.

Also, do you have a scan where it's stated that Pierce is a class 90?
nope do you have scans were it states any one is 100 or 90 tons? Nope. It never stated in comics for any character.

oh by the way colossus is over 100 tonner now.

does not matter the fact is colossus is a 100 tonner. He was over powered by pierce meaning pierce has be be roughly 90 tons.

he vastly stronger then spiderman.

llagrok
nope do you have scans were it states any one is 100 or 90 tons? Nope. It never stated in comics for any character.

does not matter the fact is colossus is a 100 tonner. He was over powered by pierce meaning pierce has be be roughly 90 tons.

In one of the Marvel Handbooks, it's listed that Colossus is a class 100. Class 100 is not the same as a 100 tonner, that was proven in the civil war report.

capt it up
In one of the Marvel Handbooks, it's listed that Colossus is a class 100. Class 100 is not the same as a 100 tonner, that was proven in the civil war report.
in the originall hand books it was true that class 100 was a tonner.....

not to mention that in the ulitmate x-men guide it states colossus can lift 100 tons.......

llagrok
in the originall hand books it was true that class 100 was a tonner.....

not to mention that in the ulitmate x-men guide it states colossus can lift 100 tons.......

Yes, Ultimate X-men where Colossus enjoyed it from behind and defeated Magneto.

I'm changing my vote from Spider-man to Bullseye.

capt it up
Yes, Ultimate X-men where Colossus enjoyed it from behind and defeated Magneto.

I'm changing my vote from Spider-man to Bullseye.
umm the ultimate x-men guide is not the ultimate universe lol. It the 616 universe smart guy.

llagrok
umm the ultimate x-men guide is not the ulitmate universe lol. It the 616 universe smart guy.

You got me there mate.

Pierce wins.

capt it up
there are way to many guides lol

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Arachnid1
His stats and biography where put into one of Marvels official Comics. It on this page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446855_1-gues-what-you-misbelivers-most-of-you-anyways-spidey-is-officially-a-25-tonner I hate to piss on your parade but Class 25 does not mean he can lift 25 tons as you think. Class 25 is 10-25 tons. Spidey can lift 15 tons with would fall into that category.

Spidey is 15 tons level yet.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/thPowers-Abilities.jpg

Metalmanx

If I may:

How can a weaker character "over power" a much stronger character? confused

I mean, isn't that kind of contradicting?

capt it up
If I may:

How can a weaker character "over power" a much stronger character? confused

I mean, isn't that kind of contradicting?
much weaker? pierce at the time was roughly 90 tons maybe higher. He was able to over power colossus until colossus got angery which seem to increase colossus strength to a level that surpassed pierce.

Metalmanx
much weaker? pierce at the time was roughly 90 tons maybe higher. He was able to over power colossus until colossus got angery which seem to increase colossus strength to a level that surpassed pierce.

When was it that Pierce and Colossus fought? Or at least the time you're referencing?

If Colossus was already at class 100, then Pierce should not be able to "over power" him with 90 tons of strength. You don't see the problem here?

capt it up
When was it that Pierce and Colossus fought? Or at least the time you're referencing?

If Colossus was already at class 100, then Pierce should not be able to "over power" him with 90 tons of strength. You don't see the problem here?
see I sayign roughly maybe pierce is stronger who knows.

it was back during the new x-men first encounter with hell fire club. colossus was still young. it likly his abse strength was weaker yet when angery he could push him self to 100 tons.

either way peirce over powered him. I just giving a rough estimate he could be higher.

masterbruce
Colossus is class 100, just like Superman...that doesn't mean his strength limit is 100 tons.

He's prob capable of lifting a couple of thousand tons at least.

So a 90 tonner would not be able to overpower Colossus even on his worst day.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
Colossus is class 100, just like Superman...that doesn't mean his strength limit is 100 tons.

He's prob capable of lifting a couple of thousand tons at least.

So a 90 tonner would not be able to overpower Colossus even on his worst day.
please stop talking and listen it an estimate. Pierce strength ahs enevr been listed. WE knows pierce over powered colossus it a fact. So you ppick his dam strength I don't care.

also originally colossus was barly a 100 ton character if even adn that fight took place evry early in colossus career.

masterbruce
please stop talking and listen it an estimate. Pierce strength ahs enevr been listed. WE knows pierce over powered colossus it a fact. So you ppick his dam strength I don't care.

also originally colossus was barly a 100 ton character if even adn that fight took place evry early in colossus career.

yeah I agree with you. I didn't say Pierce couldn't overpower Colossus, just that a 90 tonner shouldn't be able to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.