Anamaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SammySparrow
Wonder what happened to her. She's the only character that we haven't seen again.

willofthewisp
If you read our Norribeth fic, you will learn what we believe happened to her, lol. She is cool, though. I would like to think she got her own ship and sought out lots of treasure.

JacksSweet

pirate179
i miss ana maria!! i think it wold be fun to have her back!!

Tramps Lady
wat about murtogg and mullroy???

Minie Mina
I dunno why I don't care about her. That's pretty cold of me.

SammySparrow
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
wat about murtogg and mullroy???

They're in AWE. They're pirates!!! Happy Dance

Tramps Lady
oh yeah....im busy atm, i dont no wat i say half the time

Minie Mina
Or spell big grin

Tramps Lady
im on the internet, i dont care atm lol

aelizabeth
I personally don't really care if Anamaria comes back. Actually, I hope she doesn't come back. At least, not in a big way. And some people are saying she could be with Jack if he doesn't get Lizzy. I really hate that idea. Its like bringing back a completly unimportant character for from the first movie into the last movie to serve as a consolation prize for Jack. And Captain Jack Sparrow doesnt take consolation prizes. What really steams my broccoli about that idea is that if that happened, they would have to make up the story about a secret love between Jack and Anamaria, which is so not happening!! ARGH! I just had to let that out. I'm not really a fan of Anamaria.

willofthewisp
She's cool, but I think she would be much better for Will than for Jack. Just my opinion, but she and Jack seem a little too similar whereas even though he has lots in common with Liz, they're different from each other, also. It's all about compatability, what's complimentary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.