what was going thorugh Vader's head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hord
What do you think Vader was thinking when he saw obi-wan Kenobi lift his lightsaber closed his eyes and let Vader kill on the death star.Was he confused by what he saw his old master do or did he think nothing of it and was proud of his accomplishment?

vader11
I think he was a bit confused after he saw Obiwan disappeared.

Morridini
As u saw he didn't know what the hell happened by the way he was kicking at the rags left behind.

vader11
Originally posted by Morridini
As u saw he didn't know what the hell happened by the way he was kicking at the rags left behind. Exactly.

overlord
He thought: "haha, oh WOW!"

MasterAshenVor
or maby he was wipeing his boot off on obi-wan's robe as a final SCREW YOU! o.o you know he might have stepped in TROOPER BLOOD on the way to the duel or maby CHEWY took a crap on the floor? o.o

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
or maby he was wipeing his boot off on obi-wan's robe as a final SCREW YOU! o.o you know he might have stepped in TROOPER BLOOD on the way to the duel or maby CHEWY took a crap on the floor? o.o You win the award of Stupidest Member of the month. Here's a dictionary and a pass that will allow you to retake the third grade.

vader11
or maby he was wipeing his boot off on obi-wan's robe as a final SCREW YOU! o.o you know he might have stepped in TROOPER BLOOD on the way to the duel or maby CHEWY took a crap on the floor? o.o laughing

Rampant ox
or maby he was wipeing his boot off on obi-wan's robe as a final SCREW YOU! o.o you know he might have stepped in TROOPER BLOOD on the way to the duel or maby CHEWY took a crap on the floor? o.o

laughing laughing

F*ck, that Chewy part actually made me laugh.

Gideon
Originally posted by Tangible God
You win the award of Stupidest Member of the month. Here's a dictionary and a pass that will allow you to retake the third grade.

Now, why the hell can't I have that?

zephiel7
He was probably pissed off to hell.

That's like the biggest pimp slap Vader could have received. His "sweet revenge" was completely taken away from him because Kenobi was at peace the moment he died.

Count Makashi
I think he was just surprised, he newer seen anything like it before.

DarthLazious
What he said.

vader11
Originally posted by Count Makashi
I think he was just surprised, he newer seen anything like it before. Maybe wink

Riverollv
What I think passed through his mind was: "what the f*ck...?" and then "Well, whatever, I'll just make sure he's dead" *steps on the robe*

Tangible God
Vader: "...........I didn't throw any water on him, how'd he melt like that?"

Burnt Pancakes
Originally posted by Darth Hord
What do you think Vader was thinking when he saw obi-wan Kenobi lift his lightsaber closed his eyes and let Vader kill on the death star.Was he confused by what he saw his old master do or did he think nothing of it and was proud of his accomplishment?

Sex. In the ass. Deep.

no expression

vader11
laughing

Nellis Munn
Vader: "umm............................cheers"

MasterAshenVor
Obi Wan : I hope he doesent kill me

Vader : hmmm im gonna kill him

Obi-Wan : Why do i have my saber up like this

Vader : Yes! and eye for an eye

Obi-Wan : *Realizes that what hes doing is realy realy stupid*

Vader : *Steps forward and swings*

Obi-Wan : OH CRAP!

zephiel7
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Sex. In the ass. Deep.

no expression

roflmao

I was thinking about putting something like this up, but then I saw your post.

Council#13
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Sex. In the ass. Deep.

no expression

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

CellDweller
Originally posted by Darth Hord

"..............................SUCKER! " Happy Dance

Spidervlad
Or Vader was probably going like
"What the ****, did I take too much herpes medicine?"

xatl
I kinda think a lot of things went through his head when he struck obi wan down i think he would of been very confused maybe even felt bad about it i think from the momment his lightsaber killed touched obi wan he like had a flashback of when they first met to becoming his apprentice fighting on Mustafar all in i second. I must admit though i cant explain why he stood on his robe

ADarksideJedi
It may had been plan.Not sure.The movie does not really exclaim alot about that.The only one that would know that answear would be GL himself!jm

MasterAshenVor
Vader - OH SHIT!

Jam-Jul_Lison
Vader see's Obi-Wan raise his light saber up in front of him. He thinks to himself "Old fool, now's my chance."

Vader strikes down Obi-Wan.

Vader thinks to himself, "Where the hell did he go?"

Vader steps on the robes to check to see if anything is still there, He then hears Luke yell. He think's to himself, "F*ck it, I will worry about Obi-Wan later"

He begins walking towards Luke as the blast doors close.

exanda kane
I've always thought that whole disappearing thing was a slap in the face to Vader. He seemed quite content that Kenobi was gone.

ADarksideJedi
Yea I would say that but maybe he did nto believe it after no body showed up.jm

ThoraxeRMG
"WTF"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.