2 years already?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
I know I said that I was taking a break from KMC, but I felt compelled to make a thread marking my 2 year KMC anniversary. I still like coming here as much as ever, making threads, chatting with my friends, and laughing at all of the crazy shit that is posted here. It's nice to escape reality, isn't it? Notice the spiffy new, and bigger avatar! Thanx to all for being my friends (you know who you are!) for the last two years, and I hope it remains that way more more to come. -Matt

Barker
Happy anniversary. 13

ladygrim
Groovy...big grin i thought you had been here longer than that smile

Impediment
Originally posted by ladygrim
Groovy...big grin i thought you had been here longer than that smile

You were one of the first five people to post in my initial "welcome" thread. Remember? stick out tongue

ladygrim
Originally posted by Impediment
You were one of the first five people to post in my initial "welcome" thread. Remember? stick out tongue big grin thats ace laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
(auto quote)
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r78/OhSoGlamoures/thMiniCake_Lemon.gif here's some lemon cake

hug glad youre still lurking around

Captain Maynard
I know I said that I was taking a break from KMC, but I felt compelled to make a thread marking my 2 year KMC anniversary. I still like coming here as much as ever, making threads, chatting with my friends, and laughing at all of the crazy shit that is posted here. It's nice to escape reality, isn't it? Notice the spiffy new, and bigger avatar! Thanx to all for being my friends (you know who you are!) for the last two years, and I hope it remains that way more more to come. -Matt Just to let you know, your Avy is from a Tool album.

Impediment
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Just to let you know, your Avy is from a Tool album.

yes

Captain Maynard
yes

Plus Bill Hicks FTW yes w00t

§P0oONY

Captain Maynard

§P0oONY
Lucky that you can make the AE symbol glare

Alt + 0198

Impediment

Captain Maynard

§P0oONY
doesn't work erm
Num Lock on?

Captain Maynard

Captain Maynard
How do you do the spanish N ?

Barker

§P0oONY

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Happy anniversary. 13

rickyduck
How do you do the spanish N ?

Learn ASCII.

Only joking.

Happy anniversary

BlackSunshine
Happy KMC Anniversary ya douche!! eek!

shifty

happy ending?! eek!

AOR
firefirefireph

Barker

LethalFemme
I know I said that I was taking a break from KMC, but I felt compelled to make a thread marking my 2 year KMC anniversary. I still like coming here as much as ever, making threads, chatting with my friends, and laughing at all of the crazy shit that is posted here. It's nice to escape reality, isn't it? Notice the spiffy new, and bigger avatar! Thanx to all for being my friends (you know who you are!) for the last two years, and I hope it remains that way more more to come. -Matt

I missed him.weep

Röland
You quoted me, I feel violated. 31

Don't worry, I used a condom. 13

Impediment
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I missed him.weep

I missed you more, sweet sugar boobies. hug

Barker

Röland
I think it fell of during. herbcry

We'll see in 9 months. cryohhappy

Barker
January 7, 2008, here we come! 13

Or, at least here Roland comes. 31

Impediment
Welfare checks aplenty!!

Röland
I already did. 31

Barker

Röland
During Grindhouse? 13

No, it was afterwards in the car.....by myself. 13

Strangelove
Screw your 2 years, I'm coming up on my 4th shockroll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.