Mike Haggar vs Hugo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
In the underground subway station, Hugo trained in the ring where Guy once faced Sodom and defeated him and was preparing for a match against Mike Haggar. He felt that it was finally time to go up against him and was tired of waiting. Poison wasn't so sure about the situation and asked Hugo if he was sure about this:

Poison:Hugo, are you sure you are ready to take on Haggar? I mean, he's no joke and he handed you your first defeat in the past.

Hugo:Hmmm...Haggar is nothing. This time, I'll be victorious against him in this match.

Poison:Yeah, that sounds great and all, but this guy just doesn't lose. How do you know if you'll finally hand him his first defeat?

Hugo:I'll crush him. He may have defeated me, but everything will be different. His worthless power will not compare to mine. Once it's over, everyone will remember the name, Hugo.

Poison:Well, alright big guy. At least you're confident that you'll actually beat Haggar. We better make sure to annouce this on the news as well, so the whole world can see it too.

While Hugo and Poison made their way to make their speech at the broadcast station, Mike Haggar was training along with his friends Cody, Kyle, and Guy at his gym "Mike's Mat and Muscle":

Haggar:Come on Kyle, is that all you got?

Kyle:Hey, don't push your luck old man because you asked for it.

Cody:Kyle, you're fighting like crap against Haggar. I know you can do better than this. Remember what I taught you.

Meanwhile, Guy busts right through the door and informs Haggar that Hugo was on the news and wants to challenge him to a match to finally prove who is stronger.

Haggar: So, he's calling me out is he. He better know who he's messing with because if he didn't learn the first time, then I'll just beat it into that so called brain of his even more.

Guy:Haggar, this is serious, how do you know if you are ready for Hugo this time. He looks very confindent this time and I'm sure he won't go down so easily this time.

Cody:Relax Guy, the big man knows what he's doing. If we were able to take down the Mad Gear Gang in the past with no problem, then so can Haggar with Hugo.

Kyle:Yeah, and besides, when Haggar wins this, we can have plenty of that...MONEY.

Cody:Kyle, don't get too full of yourself alright.

Guy:Well, alright, but I sense that this batlle will have a few twists to it.

Haggar:HA! No worries. I'll just throw Hugo around like in the past and I'll make his neck alot shorter than what it alread is just to let him see what it feels like looking straight for the rest of his life. He's messing with the "Uncivil Servant" and if he's not too careful, I'll take him on a ride of destruction to the final fight of his life.

Sorry if it's too long and I know it's not the best. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. Make sure to vote who will win and this maych takes place on Rolento's stage from SFA2/FF1 on the elevator. Enjoy!! cool cool

King Nothing
I'm going with Mike on this. In the past he has proven he is stronger then Hugo, or on Hugo like characters.

He is shown to be more of a rival to Zangeif, who I believe is stronger then Hugo.

It would be an entertaining fight to behold but, in the end Hagar will win.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, and the thing with Haggar is that he doesn't lose. He knows what it takes to win. Hugo lost, but he seems even more confident in taking on Haggar, but knowing Haggar, he doesn't mind the challenge. Surely, when Haggar and Hugo go face to face for a final battle, they'll give it all they got. cool

Sado22
Actually Haggar beat Hugo and his whole family to pulp in FF1. In FFSW Haggar is still game so IMO he takes it.

~Sado-sama

Sonic x 20
Not only that, but despite his age, Haggar's power never decreases and he still stays in great shape. Hugo really have to give it all that he has if he really wants to beat Haggar, even though that will be very tough to do because Haggar never lost to anyone.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
Actually Haggar beat Hugo and his whole family to pulp in FF1. In FFSW Haggar is still game so IMO he takes it.

~Sado-sama

That was years ago and hugo has way better showings.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Not only that, but despite his age, Haggar's power never decreases and he still stays in great shape. Hugo really have to give it all that he has if he really wants to beat Haggar, even though that will be very tough to do because Haggar never lost to anyone.

x 20!? I haven't seen you in a long time.

Any who, I have to give the fight to Mike.

Sonic x 20
Hey there ESB -1138!! Long time no see man. I was busy at the time, but I'm back now.

Anyway, I also choose Mike Haggar as well, but it might be a little tougher this time because Hugo survived Ryu's strongest move as well, but it still wouldn't be a problem for Mike haggar though. cool cool

Fanboy
Originally posted by Who else?
I'm going with Mike on this. In the past he has proven he is stronger then Hugo, or on Hugo like characters.

He is shown to be more of a rival to Zangeif, who I believe is stronger then Hugo.

It would be an entertaining fight to behold but, in the end Hagar will win.

I don't believe Mike is strongerthan Hugo but I do believe he's more skilled. So that makes him win.

NemeBro
Haggar spends his free time beating up Hugo's entire family along with the crime syndicate Hugo is connected to.

Boy I wonder.

the ninjak
Haggar easily!

No End N Site
Honestly, have to go with Hugo. Haggar coulda smashed'im back N' the day but now, Haggar's kinda washed up. Meanwhile Hugo's trained up to the point of tankin Shin SRKs. Haggar would never fight again if he got hit with that, unlike Hugo.

Haggar aint the same, nor is Hugo. Advantage; Hugo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.