Quote of the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, I know this thread was already made, but the search function sucks and I couldn't find it.

"F*ck anger management."

-Johnny Drama, Entourage - Season 3.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Yeah, I know this thread was already made, but the search function sucks and I couldn't find it.

"F*ck anger management."

-Johnny Drama, Entourage - Season 3.

just got done watching that episode mere momments ago. You would be hardpressed to NOT find a quote of the day from that show when Ari is speaking. my favorite is

"unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty fukc, NO CALLS!" Ari

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
just got done watching that episode mere momments ago. You would be hardpressed to NOT find a quote of the day from that show when Ari is speaking. my favorite is

"unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty fukc, NO CALLS!" Ari

Oh yeah, totally, and wait until you see the episode called 'Vegas baby, Vegas.' Ari says, "I don't care if my wife is getting f*cked right now by a stranger, I just need to win my f*cking money back!" Or something like that.

ragesRemorse
yeah, that was one of the more subtle remarks from his character. lol

I like the part when they first arrive in their room, and drama changes into his robe b/c he's getting ready for his massage, and E asks "you brought your own robe?" and drama replies "why wouldnt i?" that just sums up his character. You gonna watch season opener tomorrow?

§P0oONY
"You really can't trust those things. I mean, when I was nine, I asked mine if I should crack it open and drink the fluid inside; I puked blue for, like, three days!"

- Turk On Magic 8-Balls (Scrubs)

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah, that was one of the more subtle remarks from his character. lol

I like the part when they first arrive in their room, and drama changes into his robe b/c he's getting ready for his massage, and E asks "you brought your own robe?" and drama replies "why wouldnt i?" that just sums up his character. You gonna watch season opener tomorrow?

No, I wait for the dvds. Plus I have no HBO. sad

forumcrew
I cant wait to watch it tonight. One of the promos had a great quote. The new (female) agent is talking to Ari and she says "Want me to walk you to your car? This towns not safe for a b*tch."

ragesRemorse
lol thats great. Just pissed that i have to sit through sopranos to get to it.

Eclipso
What a piece of work is man!
How noble in reason!
how infinite in faculty!
in form, in moving,
how express and admirable!
in action how like an angel!
in apprehension how like a god!
the beauty of the world!
the paragon of animals!
--William Shakespeare, _Hamlet_, II, ii, 316

ThePittman
"You are very squishy. So I shall name you squishy. And you shall be my little squishy."--Dory from finding nemo

Rogue Jedi
"the customer is always right"

i have my own saying on that one.......

ThePittman
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." --Mark Twain

Council#13
Originally posted by ThePittman
"You are very squishy. So I shall name you squishy. And you shall be my little squishy."--Dory from finding nemo

laughing out loud That one was so funny. Cute, too.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ThePittman

that was so cute lol.

Darth Extecute
"Multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depth of forever, and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I'm talking about"

Eclipso
"God came down and said 'love one another', and we've spent the last 3000 years brutally killing each other over how he said it."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.