Magneto, Classic Juggernaut, Apoc vs Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, GL (Kyle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Which team wins?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which team wins?

Team two can take Apoc, and Magneto would be a problem but they may pull it off. Then, all they need to do is get Juggernauts Helmet off and MM caan mind screw him. MM can take Juggernaut alone, actually. All they need to do with Magneto is get his helmet off too and MM does the same thing.

Team 2 takes it.

llagrok
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Team two can take Apoc, and Magneto would be a problem but they may pull it off. Then, all they need to do is get Juggernauts Helmet off and MM caan mind screw him. MM can take Juggernaut alone, actually. All they need to do with Magneto is get his helmet off too and MM does the same thing.

Team 2 takes it.

Are you insane? smile

Seriously, go take a look in Apocalypse's respect thread. He could easily take all these guys on his own. Apocalyse can defeat everyone here. Complete molecular control of his body, Strength beyond Hulk level, incredibly physical Resistance, healing Factor, Telepathy, Telekinesis,
Teleportation, shapeshifting and Energy Manipulation. He's also a genius and master tactician. Cyclops' blast a full power did nothing to this.

Team 1 wins easily.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
Are you insane? smile

Seriously, go take a look in Apocalypse's respect thread. He could easily take all these guys on his own. Apocalyse can defeat everyone here. Complete molecular control of his body, Strength beyond Hulk level, incredibly physical Resistance, healing Factor, Telepathy, Telekinesis,
Teleportation, shapeshifting and Energy Manipulation. He's also a genius and master tactician. Cyclops' blast a full power did nothing to this.

Team 1 wins easily.

faint Oh lord, what have we unleashed? Apoc cannot solo this team. Team 1 can win if Magneto does what Dr. Polaris did, and take control of their bodies. But if he doesn't get that off, or Lantern stops him, Team 2 will win. Apoc can last awhile, but he's not beating this team by himself.

The problem here is, DC operates on a higher power level than Marvel does in certain areas.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you insane? smile

Team 1 wins easily.

No. Martian Manhunter can beat Apoc after a long hard fougth battle. Wonder Woman could do it that much faster with a simple Lasso Knot. MM Takes Juggs Helmet off or Phases it off and Green Lantern Pwns magneto with Severe Ease. Team 2 smashes Team One.

Validus
Are you insane? smile

Team 1 wins easily.
ZOMG Cyclops? Team 1 wins easy.

Symmetric Chaos
Are you insane? smile

Team 1 wins easily.

ermm Joke?

llagrok
Hyperion was equivalent to Superman and Power Princess was equivalent to Wonder woman? Apocalypse can kill those, period.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hyperion was equivalent to Superman and Power Princess was equivalent to Wonder woman? Apocalypse can kill those, period.

LMAO. They were NEVER equal to Superman and Wonder Woman. NEVER EVER EVER. They were just homage heroes.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. They were NEVER equal to Superman and Wonder Woman. NEVER EVER EVER. They were just homage heroes.

I was probably very wrong then, sorry ^^

I still don't see how she can equal Apocalypse in strength.

guy222
Which team wins?

team one

Arachnid1
Originally posted by guy222
team one

Do you just pick the exact opposite of what everyone else does for fun?

celestialdemon
I actually think Apocalypse can hold his own against any of team 2 in a one on one battle. But there is no way in hell he solos them. Magneto is very versatile, but he's got nothing on GL. And while Juggs might be more durable than WW, he's not more powerful. I'll give it to team 2.

llagrok
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I actually think Apocalypse can hold his own against any of team 2 in a one on one battle. But there is no way in hell he solos them. Magneto is very versatile, but he's got nothing on GL. And while Juggs might be more durable than WW, he's not more powerful. I'll give it to team 2.

Classic Juggernaut was absolutely, completely invulnerable to physical harm. I don't think Wonder Woman could've killed him on her own. You couldn't choke, starve or poison him to death, he spent years buried in the mountains.

GL could probably be a real problem, but if team 2 loses MM then they're in a lot of trouble.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Juggernaut was absolutely, completely invulnerable to physical harm. I don't think Wonder Woman could've killed him on her own. You couldn't choke, starve or poison him to death, he spent years buried in the mountains.

GL could probably be a real problem, but if team 2 loses MM then they're in a lot of trouble.

WW is far stronger than Classic Juggs. And her shield is Superior to His. She is also faster. Besides, One touch of the magic lasso pretty much takes juggs out of the fight. She can Super Knot Juggs and he isn't moving or lifting one finger to help his team. He isn't as fast as Amazo and he can't shrink to get himself out of it.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WW is far stronger than Classic Juggs. And her shield is Superior to His. She is also faster. Besides, One touch of the magic lasso pretty much takes juggs out of the fight. She can Super Knot Juggs and he isn't moving or lifting one finger to help his team. He isn't as fast as Amazo and he can't shrink to get himself out of it.

There is nothing superior to his shield, that's the point. You can't penetrate it nor can you stop him. Did you miss the UNSTOPPABLE part? Classic Juggernaut also had magic powers, although they were sort of unused.

Martian_mind
Jonn can take Juggs and Apoc 1v1....Magneto's helmet doesn't give him psy protection....thats his will.Jonn should be able to mindrape him too....maybe

Wonder woman and Juggs is a stalemate,her Vs Apoc would be interesting.....I don't think she could solo mags....but she's not my for te.

Gl beats any of them 1v1.....So team two...

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/139106/thriller/Billie%20Jean

llagrok
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jonn can take Juggs and Apoc 1v1....Magneto's helmet doesn't give him psy protection....thats his will.Jonn should be able to mindrape him too....maybe

Wonder woman and Juggs is a stalemate,her Vs Apoc would be interesting.....I don't think she could solo mags....but she's not my for te.

Gl beats any of them 1v1.....So team two...

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/139106/thriller/Billie%20Jean

1. Read up on your *ucking comics please.
2. Magneto's helmet protects him telepathy.
3. Magneto can rip people apart by focusing.
4. Apocalypse is stronger than MM and can take whatever GL throws at him.
5. Phasing won't do shit against Apocalypse.
6. Magneto can disrupt phasing.
7. Juggernaut also had a skullcap which protected him from telepathy and was almost impossible to get off.

Apocalypse can mind rape WW, and don't pull any of that "she r strong wilpower lols" because he can.

Unless this is omnipotent Kyle, Team 1 wins.

Soljer
1. Go read up on yours.
2. Magneto's helmet only protects his mind in the movies. In the comics, Magneto's just that damned good.
3. Magneto can't rip apart someone like Jonn, who would be unaffected, or Diana, who is just magical clay.
4. Kyle >>>>>>> Apocalypse on his best day.
5. It will make Apocalypses favorite attack of "Grow seven hundred feet and step on him" quite useless.
6. Oh? And how's he going to do this when he could be speedblitzed by Wonder Woman or Jonn, or would have gotten straight up shit-stomped by Kyle?
7. Juggernaut's skullcap wasn't that hard to get off. It happened at least once an issue. Neither the green lantern nor Jonn Jonnz would have too much trouble with it.

Apocalypse can't mindrape Wonder Woman, dipshit. She received the eyes of Athena, which render her immune to illusions and mind control. Hence, Maxwell friggin Lord.

Get off Marvel's rocket. Pretty much any of team 2 can beat any of team 1. Wonder Woman, Manhunter, and Kyle win this. And often.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
1. Go read up on yours.
2. Magneto's helmet only protects his mind in the movies. In the comics, Magneto's just that damned good.
3. Magneto can't rip apart someone like Jonn, who would be unaffected, or Diana, who is just magical clay.
4. Kyle >>>>>>> Apocalypse on his best day.
5. It will make Apocalypses favorite attack of "Grow seven hundred feet and step on him" quite useless.
6. Oh? And how's he going to do this when he could be speedblitzed by Wonder Woman or Jonn, or would have gotten straight up shit-stomped by Kyle?
7. Juggernaut's skullcap wasn't that hard to get off. It happened at least once an issue. Neither the green lantern nor Jonn Jonnz would have too much trouble with it.

Apocalypse can't mindrape Wonder Woman, dipshit. She received the eyes of Athena, which render her immune to illusions and mind control. Hence, Maxwell friggin Lord.

Get off Marvel's rocket. Pretty much any of team 2 can beat any of team 1. Wonder Woman, Manhunter, and Kyle win this. And often.

No you read up on YOUR comics! In New x-men, planet X crossover. You'll see that telepathy doesn't work on Magneto when he has his helmet or when he has Xorn's helmet. Nor did telepathy work on Polaris when she recreated magneto's helmet during her wedding with Havok. Killing Juggernaut is also quite the feat, when MM is down. Even if you manage to flay him down to a skeleton, you'd just make him even more powerful.

Since when was growing a hundred feet Apocalypse's favourite move? Magneto's powers works fine on someone who's phasing. Even though Apocalypse can't use his telepathy directly on diana there's tons of other things he can do with it. He draws his strength from a pretty much limitless source.

Although the omnipotent Kyle is probably too much for them to handle. I still don't think it would be overkill.

IF we're talking about the time controlling Kyle, then I concede.

TricksterPriest
No you read up on YOUR comics! In New x-men, planet X crossover. You'll see that telepathy doesn't work on Magneto when he has his helmet or when he has Xorn's helmet. Nor did telepathy work on Polaris when she recreated magneto's helmet during her wedding with Havok. Killing Juggernaut is also quite the feat, when MM is down. Even if you manage to flay him down to a skeleton, you'd just make him even more powerful.

Since when was growing a hundred feet Apocalypse's favourite move? Magneto's powers works fine on someone who's phasing. Even though Apocalypse can't use his telepathy directly on diana there's tons of other things he can do with it. He draws his strength from a pretty much limitless source.

Although the omnipotent Kyle is probably too much for them to handle. I still don't think it would be overkill.

IF we're talking about the time controlling Kyle, then I concede.

MY GOD! I'm one of the biggest Apoc fans on the board and one of the creators of his respect thread. AND EVEN I THINK HE CAN'T BEAT THIS TEAM! He can beat the martian, but not for a majority. Kyle is beyond their ability to beat, unless Apoc can mindrape him. And as far as I know, Kyle's too powerful normally to be mindraped. The team is too powerful, team 1 can't win unless they manage to take out at least Kyle or Martian quickly.

Evil_Ash
Alright, stop babbling I'm the Apoc expert here.

Apoc LOSES.

End of story

Team 2 wins btw.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Alright, stop babbling I'm the Apoc expert here.

Apoc LOSES.

End of story

Team 2 wins btw.

Meet one of the other creators of the Apoc respect thread, Evil_Ash. If he and I, the two biggest experts on Apoc on this board, are saying he loses, take it as the last word. wink

Newjak
Team 1 wins only if Juggernaut pulls down deep and reaches his full potential shifty

But yeah team 1 looses 10/10

Brian Oswald

IF we're talking about the time controlling Kyle, then I concede. MM phases into another dimension, not like Kitty or Neophyte. Magneto can't do shit to that. Read up on your comics.

Plus Magneto can resist TP pretty well without his helmet but Xavier has mindraped him and MM>Xavier.

What If...
laughing

Soljer
Omnipotent...

Not over kill...

Omnipotent....

Not over kill...

Someone needs to whip out a dictionary and bash it over this little shit's head a few times.

Bentley
Yeah, that was weird, maybe Preretcon Beyonder was involved in the phrase -entirely out of context.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He can beat the martian, but not for a majority. Kyle is beyond their ability to beat, unless Apoc can mindrape him. And as far as I know, Kyle's too powerful normally to be mindraped. The team is too powerful, team 1 can't win unless they manage to take out at least Kyle or Martian quickly.

That's what I was trying to say cool

En Sabah Nur X
Team 1 wins, or has a fair chance of winning, IMHO. Apocalypse is the most powerful OMEGA class mutant if written properly. Juggs is a beast, and Magneto as one of Stan Lee's creation's(x-men) main villains gets special treatment by the writers.

I mean if we read it correctly and follow the powers according to what they mean, Apocalypse can't really be beaten in comics. Molecular control of his body means he has all powers that can be given to any biological or nonbiological, to any material character there is. He eventually conquers the earth, and he probably survives his supposed "future death" at the hands of that lovely family(summers...).

Now if we put the "writers" almost always fck it up, and write apocalypse weaker than he is. Then we can also state that any marvel vs dc comic will likely have the DC team, just as Apocalypse almost always is, brought down to earth too powerwise by the writers.

Soljer
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
Team 1 wins, or has a fair chance of winning, IMHO. Apocalypse is the most powerful OMEGA class mutant if written properly. Juggs is a beast, and Magneto as one of Stan Lee's creation's(x-men) main villains gets special treatment by the writers.

I mean if we read it correctly and follow the powers according to what they mean, Apocalypse can't really be beaten in comics. Molecular control of his body means he has all powers that can be given to any biological or nonbiological, to any material character there is. He eventually conquers the earth, and he probably survives his supposed "future death" at the hands of that lovely family(summers...).

Now if we put the "writers" almost always fck it up, and write apocalypse weaker than he is. Then we can also state that any marvel vs dc comic will likely have the DC team, just as Apocalypse almost always is, brought down to earth too powerwise by the writers.

Apocalypse is an alpha mutant, and team 1 gets stomped.
doped

Evil_Ash
Team 1 wins, or has a fair chance of winning, IMHO.

No.

Apocalypse is the most powerful OMEGA class mutant if written properly.

What the f**k?

Do you even know what an Omega class mutant is?

I mean if we read it correctly and follow the powers according to what they mean, Apocalypse can't really be beaten in comics.

Then you haven't been reading comics...

confused

En Sabah Nur X
Apocalypse is an alpha mutant, and team 1 gets stomped.
doped

When you're a genius who's gotten lots of alien tech and are a genetics wiz kid who's lived for centuries, with the ability to alter your own genes(dna is a molecule.) and always growing more powerful. It simply doesn't make logical sense to say you're weak or not above pretty much all possible mutants... even top class ones like cable unleashed, x-man, jean, and Reed Richard's son.

Do you even know what an Omega class mutant is?

I've heard Jean and Ice-man could be classified as such and that such means something like immesurable mutant power or whatevah ridiculous overpowering schematic the writers come up with.

I've been reading physics books, which are more valid in all books even within comic books. If you can acquire mass energy from your surroundings and alter it at a molecular level + you're a genius + you have mental/psyonic powers = basically you've something that for all practical matters equals the power cosmic, you're godlike.

Martian_mind
Jonn alone beats Apoc kid.....

Jonn alone beats Juggs.....

Jonn alone could take Mags......

Team 1 FTW!!!

Evil_Ash
When you're a genius who's gotten lots of alien tech and are a genetics wiz kid who's lived for centuries, with the ability to alter your own genes(dna is a molecule.) and always growing more powerful. It simply doesn't make logical sense to say you're weak or not above pretty much all possible mutants... even top class ones like cable unleashed, x-man, jean, and Reed Richard's son.

There are mutants who surpass Apocalypse, and Franklin most certainly does.

I've been reading physics books, which are more valid in all books even within comic books.

Real life physics equals comic book logic? laughing

En Sabah Nur X
There are mutants who surpass Apocalypse, and Franklin most certainly does.

Real life physics equals comic book logic? laughing
Sadly logic rules, and physics, even bizarre physical laws, everywhere.

I used to have those talks when my Grandma was alive, about how even angels and heaven must abide by mathematics and logical rules. Even the celestial objects in the universe are bound by rules.

Comics have internal logic too, even if the writers want to say "NO", they're all bound by logic and physics.

In the end if you live for centuries with some of the most advanced tech and have an amazing intellect you're practically unbeatable, if written following things to their logical conclusion. Anything else is deviating from logic, and thus is illogic/irrational and nonsensical. Comics with common sense and logic will stand the test of time better than irrational/nonsensical/illogical ones.

It's just like the issue with the animated brainiac, he has tech from all over the universe, is a superintelligence and somehow gets beaten. That to someone well versed in logic as I, is as logical as saying some lowly fanboy geek boy beat the hulk for real in a comic story... the writers can do it, and get away with it, but those with real knowledge will just laugh at them.

I laugh at comic writers trying to make fun of apocalypse, especially after the animated versions were done so skillfully.

masterbruce
Sadly logic rules, and physics, even bizarre physical laws, everywhere.

I used to have those talks when my Grandma was alive, about how even angels and heaven must abide by mathematics and logical rules. Even the celestial objects in the universe are bound by rules.

Comics have internal logic too, even if the writers want to say "NO", they're all bound by logic and physics.

In the end if you live for centuries with some of the most advanced tech and have an amazing intellect you're practically unbeatable, if written following things to their logical conclusion. Anything else is deviating from logic, and thus is illogic/irrational and nonsensical. Comics with common sense and logic will stand the test of time better than irrational/nonsensical/illogical ones.

It's just like the issue with the animated brainiac, he has tech from all over the universe, is a superintelligence and somehow gets beaten. That to someone well versed in logic as I, is as logical as saying some lowly fanboy geek boy beat the hulk for real in a comic story... the writers can do it, and get away with it, but those with real knowledge will just laugh at them.

I laugh at comic writers trying to make fun of apocalypse, especially after the animated versions were done so skillfully.

I agree with you. Good points. Apoc, if written according to his powerset, is a beast.

Soljer
I agree with you. Good points. Apoc, if written according to his powerset, is a beast.

But not nearly the beast that Kyle, or Jonn is.

Team 2 in a stomp.

masterbruce

Team 2 in a stomp.

In a stomp?

That's a ridiculous statement.

Thor, who is much more powerful than WW could not handle Classic Juggernaut.

There's virtually nothing MM can do to Apoc.

Magneto uses his powers far more ruthlessly than Kyle (ie. while Kyle creates a big arm to grab Magneto, Magneto will kill Kyle with a bloodrip)

I do think team 2 could win, but certainly not a stomp.

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dur.jpg

Soljer
In a stomp?

That's a ridiculous statement.

Thor, who is much more powerful than WW could not handle Classic Juggernaut.

Magneto uses his powers far more ruthlessly than Kyle (ie. while Kyle creates a big arm to grab Magneto, Magneto will kill Kyle with a bloodrip)

I do think team 2 could win, but certainly not a stomp.

Right as soon as you take on fifteen armed ninjas, and Magneto beats Galactus for a majority.

Take the bullshit spewing forth from your mouth elsewhere.

masterbruce
Right as soon as you take on fifteen armed ninjas, and Magneto beats Galactus for a majority.

What the hell are you babbling incoherently about? I've never claimed either...so shut it.

It's easy to be a wise-crackin tough guy on the internet, try being one in real life, you ass tard.

Soljer
What the hell are you babbling incoherently about? I've never claimed either...so shut it.

It's easy to be a wise-crackin tough guy on the internet, try being one in real life, you ass tard.

You've claimed both things, dipshit.

Who the hell said I was being any sort of tough guy?

Also, enlighten me, what exactly is an ass-tard? Is it anything like mustard? confused .

masterbruce
You've claimed both things, dipshit.

Who the hell said I was being any sort of tough guy?

Also, enlighten me, what exactly is an ass-tard? Is it anything like mustard? confused .

I have said both thing? Ok, wise guy, find me the quotes where I said I've taken on 15 ninjas and that Magneto beats Galactus for the majority...if you can't find it, then you just proved that you're an idiot who likes to spew bullshit.

calling what I posted 'bullshit' without responding like a rational person would is an example of trying to act like a tough guy.

Google 'ass-tard' and you'll find your picture.

Martian_mind
Well.....it seems Cap's period statement was correct.....oh and Bruce,Jonn would shitstomp Apoc.

If you google Shitstomp you'd see a picture of yours and Soljers debate as well.

Soljer
I have said both thing? Ok, wise guy, find me the quotes where I said I've taken on 15 ninjas and that Magneto beats Galactus for the majority...if you can't find it, then you just proved that you're an idiot who likes to spew bullshit.

calling what I posted 'bullshit' without responding like a rational person would is an example of trying to act like a tough guy.

Google 'ass-tard' and you'll find your picture.

I need not find a damned thing. The majority of the regulars on this forum know that you've said both in the past. I have nothing to prove here, everyone knows what a lying little shit you are.

Also; I googled asstard, found several celebrities, found George Bush, found several video games.....

And I'm none of the aforementioned....

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well.....it seems Cap's period statement was correct.....oh and Bruce,Jonn would shitstomp Apoc.

If you google Shitstomp you'd see a picture of yours and Soljers debate as well.

hey, I can accept if I'm wrong. I personally thought Apoc was more powerful than Jonn, but if I'm wrong so be it.

But there's no need to label my opinion as bullshit as Soljer did, that's just classless behavior.

masterbruce
I need not find a damned thing.

yeah, because you can't you idiot, since I've never said either.

now go harass someone else, since that seems like your favorite thing to do on KMC.

Martian_mind
Yeah Apoc really has no advantage over Jonn......He has lower Tp,lower strength,lower speed and his durability is below Jonn as well.

Evil_Ash
I personally thought Apoc was more powerful than Jonn, but if I'm wrong so be it.

Apoc is not more powerful than Jonn...

Soljer
yeah, because you can't you idiot, since I've never said either.

now go harass someone else, since that seems like your favorite thing to do on KMC.

You've said both. Ask damn near any regular here - you're barely a step above the Judge.

masterbruce
You've said both. Ask damn near any regular here - you're barely a step above the Judge.

I've said both? if you find the quotes where I have said either statement, I will retire from KMC immediately.

masterbruce
you're barely a step above the Judge.

really?

All judge does is spam and try to get attention.

I generally try to create threads that I put some thought into to make sure they are balanced and that would interest people.

Not sure where you see the similarity between me and the Judge.

LethalFemme
Team two.yawn

Newjak
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Team two.yawn And you're right stick out tongue

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Newjak
And you're right stick out tongue

Duh.tongue12

KinkyJudge
Magneto and Apocalypse would REALLY easily win this... If they had superspeed reactions on par with Wonder Woman and MM, that is. They gets speedblitzed and killed very quickly. And Juggernaut? Kyle would do some crazy stuff with his ring to get his helmet of, and then, MM mindrapes him.

llagrok
Originally posted by KinkyJudge
Magneto and Apocalypse would REALLY easily win this... If they had superspeed reactions on par with Wonder Woman and MM, that is. They gets speedblitzed and killed very quickly. And Juggernaut? Kyle would do some crazy stuff with his ring to get his helmet of, and then, MM mindrapes him.

Which is why I don't like seeing DC/Marvel versus threads, because their "sense of speed" is so different. In DC every Tom, Dick and Harry can travel at light speed. Everyone is also insanely strong, like MM and WW here. Which makes me wonder how the hell Batman is even able to scratch people confused

Either way, Team 1 is just too slow for this.

KinkyJudge
Which is why I don't like seeing DC/Marvel versus threads, because their "sense of speed" is so different. In DC every Tom, Dick and Harry can travel at light speed. Everyone is also insanely strong, like MM and WW here. Which makes me wonder how the hell Batman is even able to scratch people confused

Either way, Team 1 is just too slow for this.

Yeah, thats typical for DC.

Superman...
Flash...
MM...
Wonderwoman...
Green Lantern...
Spectre...

And thats for only mentioning a few of the overpowered heroes

llagrok
Yeah, thats typical for DC.

Superman...
Flash...
MM...
Wonderwoman...
Green Lantern...
Spectre...

And thats for only mentioning a few of the overpowered heroes

Let's not even get started on the bad guys ....

KinkyJudge
Yeah. But i dont hate DC.

llagrok
Yeah. But i dont hate DC.

Course not.

I only hate Image comics, with the exception of spawn.

Martian_mind
Dc may have some obscenely powerful earth-heroes......but dear god,marvel cosmics....

Soljer
Gah! DC isn't any more overpowered than Marvel, they just focus on different levels.

DC does the high-tier better, and gives them more of the spotlight. Marvel writes better for the street-mid tier, and gives THEM the focus. Each company has a variety of characters at street level, mid-tier, top-tier, Thanos level, and beyond. DC just focuses on Heralds, while Marvel focuses on the streets.

Blair Wind
Kyle wins.....by himself no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Kyle wins.....by himself no expression

yes I was considering Kyle's options of soloing team 1. I really can't see what they'd be able to do in response.

xmarksthespot
Team Marvel gets wrecked badly... no expression

Blair Wind
what X said......the hell does it say on your sig though?

masterbruce
I guess I really didn't realize the power disparity between Marvel and DC.

This is my original thoughts making this thread:

Wonder Woman is a low level version of Thor, so Juggernaut should beat her.

My knowledge of Martian Manhunter came mostly from the JLU cartoon, he never really used TP offensively and basically wasn't that impressive, so I figured Apocalypse could take him.

And Kyle does have impressive high feats, but I thought Magneto's ruthlessness was critical...I've seen him kill people with a thought in one panel, and even bring the Phoenix to her knees...so on the high end, Magneto is certainly a very powerful being.

That's why I originally thought the Marvel team would do well, or at least hold their own agains the DC squad. But from the opinions posted here, it seems like the DC team would slaughter the marvel team, so I guess DC is a lot more powerful than I thought.

xmarksthespot
what X said......the hell does it say on your sig though? "This will not be over quickly."

As opposed to this fight which entails the brief and brutal murderization of two of the X-Men's best villains... and Apocalypse. shifty

Validus

My knowledge of Martian Manhunter came mostly from the JLU cartoon, he never really used TP offensively and basically wasn't that impressive, so I figured Apocalypse could take him.

And Kyle does have impressive high feats, but I thought Magneto's ruthlessness was critical...I've seen him kill people with a thought in one panel, and even bring the Phoenix to her knees...so on the high end, Magneto is certainly a very powerful being.

That's why I originally thought the Marvel team would do well, or at least hold their own agains the DC squad. But from the opinions posted here, it seems like the DC team would slaughter the marvel team, so I guess DC is a lot more powerful than I thought.
Must............restrain.........INSULTS!!!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Must............restrain.........INSULTS!!! Insult climax...

Validus
Oh man! I'm gonna BUST!!

batdude123
Kyle, Diana, and J'onn take a poop on Erik, Poccy, and Cain.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123

Errmmm...

Or Kyle does it solo while Diana and J'onn look on feeling bored.

batdude123
Errmmm...

Or Kyle does it solo while Diana and J'onn look on feeling bored.

Happy Dance

WorldWarHulk

That's why I originally thought the Marvel team would do well, or at least hold their own agains the DC squad. But from the opinions posted here, it seems like the DC team would slaughter the marvel team, so I guess DC is a lot more powerful than I thought. Because you know so much about comic characters, and especially Magneto... that you have him creating the UN, and sucking (yes, sucking) Galactus dry of the Power Cosmic...

You're opinion is like xmeat's, in a better spelling form.
Hell, most of your threads have been so f*cking dumb, that they only get responses because they are "so f*cking dumb".

What you, or many of the people on the forum don't realize, is that this isn't f*cking DC vs Marvel. This is a couple of characters vs another set of characters.
The thinking behind DC vs Marvel, usually turns into a shitload of bullshit (or as I call it, nvr syndrome).
You don't f*cking look at like Marvel vs DC, and when you do, you get hundreds of threads revolving around that topic, that involves shit opinions (much like the one you just spewed out of your food hole), and idiotic statements (again, like the one that came out of your mouth).

"MM is pussy based on the cartoon..."
Really? Good thinking.

"WW is a low level Thor."
I don't care who thinks this, it's f*cking stupid.

"Kyle doesn't use his powers."
Based on your extensive knowledge, and about two comics?

Happy Validus?

Validus
Man you just busted all over masterbruce's face.

Soljer
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Because you know so much about comic characters, and especially Magneto... that you have him creating the UN, and sucking (yes, sucking) Galactus dry of the Power Cosmic...

Hell, most of your threads have been so f*cking dumb, that they only get responses because they are "so f*cking dumb".

What you, or many of the people on the forum don't realize, is that this isn't f*cking DC vs Marvel. This is a couple of characters vs another set of characters.
The thinking behind DC vs Marvel, usually turns into a shitload of bullshit (or as I call it, nvr syndrome).
You don't f*cking look at like Marvel vs DC, and when you do, you get hundreds of threads revolving around that topic, that involves shit opinions (much like the one you just spewed out of your food hole), and idiotic statements (again, like the one that came out of your mouth).

Really? Good thinking.

Happy Validus?

*applauds*

batdude123
Because you know so much about comic characters, and especially Magneto... that you have him creating the UN, and sucking (yes, sucking) Galactus dry of the Power Cosmic...

Really? Good thinking.

Happy Validus?

Man, I felt masterbruce's ownage just by reading that. pinch

masterbruce

Really? Good thinking.

Happy Validus?

dude, relax...this is a comics books forum, it's for fun and entertainment. no need to get so angry over stuff. and I've said that those were my OPINIONS, not facts, and I admitted I was WRONG. Also, I've always been honest about the fact that I'm not very knowledgeable about comics...but this is a forum where noobs and experts can discuss things alike.

so lighten up and don't take things so seriously and get offended if someone is ill-informed.

have a good day.

Validus
Would you like a towel?

masterbruce
Would you like a towel?

for?

Validus
To clean your face off, duh.

batdude123
for?

Because Bran just skeeted all over your face.

Evil_Ash

But as the Master of Magnetism, can't Magneto just control the electromagnetic properties in the poop, thus transmutate it into intense cosmic spaghetti with incalculable destructive force, which is able to disintegrate Team 2's bodies at the sub-atomic level in a nano second?

dur

xmarksthespot
To clean your face off, duh. Insult facial...

Blair Wind
Because Bran just skeeted all over your face.

confused.......Bran?

Evil_Ash
confused.......Bran?

WorldWarHulk = bigbran

Soljer
confused.......Bran?

Keep up. stick out tongue.

En Sabah Nur X
Apoc is not more powerful than Jonn...

I've never seen future apocalypse written(besides the comics involving his body transfer and encounter with the Summers, which do nothing to hint at his power level), but I'm sure future apocalypse, his strongest incarnation(as he gets stronger with time? no?) which conquered marvel earth should be quite tough, maybe tough enough.

That is I would have put them at their strongest versions.

A Future Apoc, one having properly assimilated the Twelve.(ignoring the horsemen... like the hulk.)

Magneto written properly.

Classic Juggernaut.

PS Hadn't DC been recently scaling down their heroes powers? Or was that just Supes powers?

batdude123
PS Hadn't DC been recently scaling down their heroes powers? Or was that just Supes powers?

confused

As of recently, Superman's been getting a shit load more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.