Billy Kane vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This is a parody of the Ryu-Vega intro from the Street Fighter movie (sort of).

Billy Kane, along with Hopper, is at one of Southtown's many cage matches. As per Geese's orders, he is there looking for some new talent which Geese can use.

Instead, he finds, at the moment, a masked, long-haired, tattooed fighter wearing nothing but blue-and-yellow matador pants, socks and loafers.

Armed with only but a razor-sharp, three-pronged claw, this man has made quick work out of several fighters, the last being the biker Jack Turner (from Art of Fighting 1 and 2).

Vega has come to Southtown.

After Turner is carried out, Billy decides to try his luck. Stepping into the cage, Vega sizes the newcomer up. Snapping his fingers to Hopper, the henchman tosses Billy's staff to the Englishman.

As Vega watches, Billy twirls and spins the staff in an elaborate kata, remembering what he had heard from Blue Mary about Vega:

"He is a member of Shadowlaw, from what my source inside Interpol has told me. They call him the Spanish Ninja, given his background in fighting is Ninjitsu, as well as Zipota and Savate. He hates anything ugly and has a habit of slicing beautiful girls to shreds. He is very dangerous. Not as dangerous as Yamazaki, but still dangerous."

Billy finishes the kata by thrusting his staff forward, executing the Club Blow, the staff breaking apart into three two-foot sections, extending long enough to smash into the post behind and to the side of Vega's head before snapping back into place.

Vega secures his mask back on his face and arms himself with his claw, as bets are being taken, most of them on Vega.

judgement hand
i hte billy kane but he wins

King Nothing
Vega takes this and it wont be the hardest fight in his life.

Also, I was looking at an SVC comic and according to SNK (they supervised the comic), Vega can beat Iori, what is up with that?

Then again, they make Ryu draw with Kyo along with alot of other weird stuff.

TricksterPriest
Anywhere but a cage, this would be a decent fight, but Vega would win. In a cage, Billy's dead meat.

brainchild81
DittoOriginally posted by King Nothing
Also, I was looking at an SVC comic and according to SNK (they supervised the comic), Vega can beat Iori, what is up with that? Oh sh*t! What issue is that? I got up to 5 I think, but they weren't coming out on a schedule. Last I remembered Iori had 1 life left. Vega done "Kayed a B"?

King Nothing
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto Oh sh*t! What issue is that? I got up to 5 I think, but they weren't coming out on a schedule. Last I remembered Iori had 1 life left. Vega done "Kayed a B"? I don't know, the comic wasn't mine and I really didn't pay much attention to it. I''ll try to find a pic of it though.

brainchild81
Thanx in advance mane

Sado22
this is simple then. Vega and Billy charge at each other but a van breaks through. Jean Claude Vandam steps outside and in the worst "american" accent known to man kind says:

you are all under arrest.

The end.

~Sado-sama

judgement hand
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *vega rips his face off* HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.