What, no love for Blackbolts Speedblitz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
I don't have the scans, but they're probably in the BB respect thread.

From the fight where the Kree took over Attilan, and BB took on the guy who had the power of the Terrigen Mists?

He attacked the guy from three different angles in the same panel, and all the guy could do was take the damage and cover his face.

In the OWAW Superman threads, people always said that in the initial fight with Superman and Mongul, the probe walked through a Superman speedblitz where it showed the exact same thing.

So why combat speed bestest evah for Superman, but no love for BB?

Validus
Superman > BB

xmeat
cause kmc is dc bias and thinks supes can win everything by blitzing someone.

Avalonofthewind
Where's the bias? Don't you know that for some reason...EVERYTHING comes from Superman?

KNEEL BEFORE ZO....ERR SUPES. smokin'

Validus
Originally posted by xmeat
cause kmc is dc bias and thinks supes can win everything by blitzing someone.
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2886/s66106pa0.jpg

UniOmni
Originally posted by Validus
Superman > BB

Lies.

Blackbolt has a better record against other heroes than Superman.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lies.

Blackbolt has a better record against other heroes than Superman.
See above.

xmeat
kmc thinks supes could beat all of marvels heavy hitters at once by blitzing all of them.

Faceman
kmc thinks supes could beat all of marvels heavy hitters at once by blitzing all of them. I don't think that , so don't put me in that category of people in KMC.

Validus
Please. Xmeat is just upset that nobody thinks Hulk is beating Superman.

xmeat
Please. Xmeat is just upset that nobody thinks Hulk is beating Superman. no one on kmc thinks so.

Validus
no one on kmc thinks so.
O rly?

xmeat
O rly? ya rly

Validus
Cool. I guess if nobody understood my post, they could read yours and have the point driven home.

Faceman
no one on kmc thinks so. No one in the world thinks that. sad

xmeat
Originally posted by Faceman
No one in the world thinks that. sad wrong fanboy most people on SHC agree maestro hulk would beat the majority outta supes and explain to.

UniOmni
See above.

No, you row down a river until you hit paydirt!

BB>Superman, and that's teh botom line, cuz /Ston cod siad so!

Faceman
wrong fanboy most people on SHC agree maestro hulk would beat the majority outta supes and explain to. To bad you cant convince me otherwise.. sad Also the only fanboy here, is the one everyone knows to be one.

xmeat = Hulk jocker

xmeat
Originally posted by Faceman
To bad you cant convince me otherwise.. sad Also the only fanboy here, is the one everyone knows to be one.

xmeat = Hulk jocker look down

up your ass.

TricksterPriest
Should probably throw Devilgoblin and Fearofblood in there too, if we're talking Hulk fanboys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.