Who was the best Freshman this year in College Basketball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friedmeyer22
Who do u think was?

The_Mayor
Only four people to choose from? But I would say Kevin Durant.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by The_Mayor
Only four people to choose from? But I would say Kevin Durant.

There answer is obviously Kevin Durant, so you really don't need a whole lot of Freshmen on the list.

Oden and Conley are beasts also, along with Scottie Reynolds.

Adult Swim Guy
Well I will have to say Tyler Smith!

Friedmeyer22
ya same here even though they had better seasons then tyler i still think he could be one of the best Freshman in the Nation if not the best

Adult Swim Guy
I hope to see Iowa with a better team next year I mean we can't put it all on Tyler.....

we need a better team and i hope with this new coach that we got, we can do that

Friedmeyer22
Ya bcuz if we get a good big man like a Greg oden which is basically impossible or we get another good scorer like a Tyler Smith that can put up 20 points a game and hopefully Tony Freeman the PG will get some production this year and not just give people the ball and commit stupid turnovers!!!

Adult Swim Guy
well I think we need to get rid of are PG

Friedmeyer22
Well ya we do need a better one but if Freeman played up to his potential he would be really good at his position

Adult Swim Guy
ya but he dont so thats why I think we need A new PG because if he dont want to play to full potential then we dont need him!

Friedmeyer22
ya that is true hopefully that new coach can recruit so we can have a good BBALL program in the years to come

Adult Swim Guy
yep! You know how great that would be to make it to the final 4 or even win the champ?

Friedmeyer22
the best thing to happen to Iowa since Alford left!!!!!!!!! lol

Adult Swim Guy
That is very true

Friedmeyer22
ya Alford was just a big ass over paid B!Tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Swim Guy
lol fo sho my nigga

Friedmeyer22
hey have u done that poll yet if u have who did u pick???? I picked Tyler Smith

Adult Swim Guy
me to!

forumcrew
Originally posted by DanZeke25
There answer is obviously Kevin Durant

Friedmeyer22
Well it says that there is only one vote for Tyler

Adult Swim Guy
well i voted

Friedmeyer22
Hey u want me to call ur girl and tell her to come over to my house to have a sexy time or what?????????????

Adult Swim Guy
TRAIN!! WHOOT WHOOT! tell her to call me fam

Friedmeyer22
IIght but if she wants my nuts im going to feed them to her and shell suck on them all night tell her jaws go numb

Adult Swim Guy
HA HA HA NICE ONE CUZ! Dont untill i get their!~

Friedmeyer22
ya but anyways back to sports

The_Mayor
And 3 for Durant.

B-Ball Star#3
Ya but who do u think is the best....... not Durant!!!

The_Mayor
Well out of them up there, yes Durant.

B-Ball Star#3
no it is definitely greg oden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The_Mayor
Ok. Your opinion. Everything somebody says doesn't need to be a fricken blow up. Chill man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.