Taskmaster & Bullseye vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Fight takes place in an empty New York street. None of the characters have prep, but they do get weapons...

For Taskmaster: sword, a lasso, and a Colt .45 semi-automatic pistol

For Bullseye: two sai, 9 mm pistol with kevlar penetrating rounds and extra rounds

For Deathstroke: katana, .45 semi automatic pistol

Taskmaster & Bullseye

vs.

Deathstroke

who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Fight takes place in an empty New York street. None of the characters have prep, but they do get weapons...

For Bullseye: two sai, 9 mm pistol with kevlar penetrating rounds and extra rounds

Taskmaster & Bullseye

vs.

Deathstroke

who wins?

team

llagrok
Originally posted by Madvillain

Taskmaster & Bullseye

vs.

Deathstroke

who wins?

Deathstroke

Soljer
1. Deathstroke can dodge bullets. Even from bullseye.

2. Deathstroke can TAKE bullets.

3. Deathstroke is faster and stronger than Taskmaster and Bullseye combined.

I'm gonna give this to Slade.

golem370
What about Taskmaster's ability to mimic skills

Sam Z
Originally posted by Soljer
1. Deathstroke can dodge bullets. Even from bullseye.

2. Deathstroke can TAKE bullets.

3. Deathstroke is faster and stronger than Taskmaster and Bullseye combined.

I'm gonna give this to Slade.

I second that.
Slade for the win.

masterbruce
team.

Madvillain
so:

Team- 2

Slade- 3

Soljer
Originally posted by golem370
What about Taskmaster's ability to mimic skills

Taskmaster is already more skilled than Slade, and it's arguable whether Taskmaster would even be able to mimic Slade's skills. Batgirl is supposed to be able to read body language to predict and mimic skills as well, and she couldn't with Slade.

Madvillain
ok...

Alfheim
Taskmaster is already more skilled than Slade, and it's arguable whether Taskmaster would even be able to mimic Slade's skills. Batgirl is supposed to be able to read body language to predict and mimic skills as well, and she couldn't with Slade.

Thats probably because Slade has superhuman stats. Batgirl could mimic Shang Chi but she would not be able to mimic Quicksilver. Yeah I know Quicksilver is alot faster than Slade but you get the point. Slades enhancements make it impossible for people like Taskmaster and Batgirl to mimic because his movements are too fast to copy.

golem370
Didn't he said he fastfowarded somebody skills to do it faster.

CasanoVa
He played a Kung Fu movie at twice the speed, and was able to move x2 the amount as usual, but it put his body under alot of stress and he said he wouldn't be able to do it for much longer.

Slade for a majority, the team could take him a few times though.

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He played a Kung Fu movie at twice the speed, and was able to move x2 the amount as usual, but it put his body under alot of stress and he said he wouldn't be able to do it for much longer.

Slade for a majority, the team could take him a few times though.

Well, you have to take into account the fact that he was already INCREDIBLY injured (and I think he'd been shot), by the time he started moving at 2x speed.

It'd probably still put his body under a lot of stress if he were fresh, but not nearly the same amount.

Redatom65
Taskmaster has been known to master anything...He'd be able to fight with Slade in this sense. It'd take a while for him to actually go down, but he would. Team for the win

CasanoVa
Well, you have to take into account the fact that he was already INCREDIBLY injured (and I think he'd been shot), by the time he started moving at 2x speed.

It'd probably still put his body under a lot of stress if he were fresh, but not nearly the same amount.

His powers only limit him to mimic what his body can physically do, so the x2 speed was pretty much going against that, but i agree if he was fresh he would be able to do it for a big longer.. not for too long though.

He'd still get his ass kicked.

Soljer
Originally posted by Redatom65
Taskmaster has been known to master anything...He'd be able to fight with Slade in this sense. It'd take a while for him to actually go down, but he would. Team for the win

Uhhh....

Captain America's beaten the shit out of Taskmaster, even after the Taskmaster copied and mastered his style.

erm.

Deadpool's beaten the shit out of the Taskmaster. Twice.

Once with his hands and feet bound.

erm.

Deathstroke may, in terms of skill, be inferior to Captain America, but in every other way? Deathstroke is quite superior.

Deathstroke may, in terms of healing factor, be inferior to Deadpool, but in every other way? Superior.

Taskmaster sure as hell can't take Deathstroke.

Soljer
Originally posted by CasanoVa
His powers only limit him to mimic what his body can physically do, so the x2 speed was pretty much going against that, but i agree if he was fresh he would be able to do it for a big longer.. not for too long though.

He'd still get his ass kicked.

Agreed.

Madvillain
bump.

godking
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Thats probably because Slade has superhuman stats. Batgirl could mimic Shang Chi but she would not be able to mimic Quicksilver. Yeah I know Quicksilver is alot faster than Slade but you get the point. Slades enhancements make it impossible for people like Taskmaster and Batgirl to mimic because his movements are too fast to copy. Wrong taskmaster was able to copy martial arts moves from a video playing fast forward and was able to copy moves from spiderman . he can copy slade moves but cannot perform them since he does not have slades superspeed and strength.

Scoobless
Regardless, Taskmaster can keep Slade occupied long enough for Bullseye to take him out from a distance.

redhotrash
Team should take this. Taskmaster doesnt have him to beat him, just keep him busy long enough for Bullseye to finish him. Slade and Batman have close fights before, Taskmaster should also be able to give Batman a decent fight, so Bullseye would put it over the top. Thats my ABC logic for this one anyway.

Madvillain
Agreed.

Madvillain
bump.

JakeTheBank
Deathstroke ftw

Enyalus
Deathstroke was waaay fanwanked back in 2007 I see.

Team takes this every single time. And under these conditions, Bullseye solos most of those times.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Deathstroke ftw

Konton
Deathstroke easily.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Konton
Deathstroke easily.
erm Don't give me that. Bullseye's beaten both Daredevil and Elektra. His MA is solid. Certainly enough to challenge and perhaps even beat Deathstroke straight up. Adding in the gun and bullets only ups those odds. And if all else fails he at least gets close enough to Slade to put a sai through his brain.

And that's a solo scenario. He has Taskmaster here to distract Slade while Bullseye does his work.

iceman24567
Nah he isn't beating Deathstroke straight up

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah he isn't beating Deathstroke straight up
Not typically in a standard equipment fight. But under these conditions? Yes, he'd take him straight up. Adding Taskmaster just solidifies it and takes away any chance of Slade winning any encounters.

iceman24567
Under these conditions i highly doubt Bullseye gets a shot off before Slade does sorry erm

Enyalus
Under these conditions i highly doubt Bullseye gets a shot off before Slade does sorry erm
And that matters? Bullseye can dodge bullets too. And has Tasky's shield to back him up. And they start from .5 km away.

Like I said before, Bullseye kills him. stick out tongue

iceman24567
No with these stipulations in a fight 1 vs 1 Deathstroke shoots Bulleyes before Bullseye shoots him. Superhuman reflexes, expert marksman and insane eye site says so.

Konton
Bullseye's fights with Elektra and DD are always waaaay far out of his normal feat range. He honestly shouldn't be able to compete with either of them individually let alone at the same time. Especially with Elektra's psychic advantage and vast pool of speed, strength, and durability feats.

He's like those two's weakness for some reason. PIS.

Taskmaster sucks. Elektra (albeit she's like the unbeatable MA these days) alone trashed him, Zaran, and Fatale at the same time. He's just a gimmick that most characters overcome after the first encounter or so.

Slade wrecks these bitches.

Enyalus
Bullseye's fights with Elektra and DD are always waaaay far out of his normal feat range. He honestly shouldn't be able to compete with either of them individually let alone at the same time. Especially with Elektra's psychic advantage and vast pool of speed, strength, and durability feats.

He's like those two's weakness for some reason. PIS.
He also hangs with Deadpool consistently. Unless that's PIS, too.

Taskmaster sucks. Elektra (albeit she's like the unbeatable MA these days) alone trashed him, Zaran, and Fatale at the same time. He's just a gimmick that most characters overcome after the first encounter or so.
He's beaten Agent X. He's beaten Captain America. He's stalemated Iron Man. Hell, he's taken on The Avengers before.

The duo are way, way more than Deathstroke can overcome.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus

He also hangs with Deadpool consistently. Unless that's PIS, too.

He's beaten Agent X. He's beaten Captain America. He's stalemated Iron Man. Hell, he's taken on The Avengers before.

The duo are way, way more than Deathstroke can overcome. Bullseye does that stuff with gear and prep Slade can do that too but better smile

batosaimsx7
Deathstroke CURBSTOMP

Taskmaster has lost to Deadpool 8 times and has lost to Elektra

Bullseye got choked out by Punisher and lost to him also

Deathstroke kills both of these chumps in under 10 seconds

iceman24567
Yeah i agree Slade wins but not in a stomp erm

batosaimsx7
It is a stomp unfortunetly, Bullseye lost to Frank Castle twice, lost to Gambit without using his mutant power, lost to Daredevil like 300 times now

Deathstroke stomps

iceman24567
If you say so I'm not much for debating anyways.

jrodslam
Team.

Wild Shadow
team ftw. if tasky can pawn cap and steal his shield and cap actually had to get help from the power pack to beat him i dont see what slade could possibly do to stop him.

Survivor19
You are talking about all that Bullseye losses, like people who beat him are chumps.
They are not.
He is a beast himself as well.

I say, slight majority to the team.

Enyalus
Bullseye does that stuff with gear and prep Slade can do that too but better smile
One of the times I was referencing, Deadpool ambushed Bullseye...

Slade needed an entire criminal army to take down Catman. erm

stick out tongue Team wins.

batosaimsx7
Slade stomps the team badly

Gamerr-X
Deathstroke ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.