Nate Grey v Shadow King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
their relative powers have always been unclear to me. who takes this? choose whatever form for nate matches SK most closely. i'm not sure if shaman nate would be far stronger than shadow king.

llagrok
This is a very interesting battle. They are both incredibly powerful telepaths, as well as interesting characters. Great job on opening this VS thread smile

Since Professor X stated that Nate Grey has a stronger telepathy than him, just lacks the finesse, I think that Nate could win.Although that little finesse might be the thing needed to defeat the SK.

I'll just wait for guy222 and go with him.

Utrigita
Think Nate grey will pull this of Shadow king was the first telepath that Xaviar fought so his fitnesse couldn't have been that impressive but he won none the less, it crippled him but hey he won, Nate for the win, Shadow King is strong no doubt about it, A great thread

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
This is a very interesting battle. They are both incredibly powerful telepaths, as well as interesting characters. Great job on opening this VS thread smile

Since Professor X stated that Nate Grey has a stronger telepathy than him, just lacks the finesse, I think that Nate could win.Although that little finesse might be the thing needed to defeat the SK.

I'll just wait for guy222 and go with him.

Happy Easter smile I love those Mutants. Taking Nate. Leo, is this Shaman Nate

leonidas
choos whatever form for nate you think best works. smile

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
choos whatever form for nate you think best works. smile

Gladly smile

leonidas
smile

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
smile

Shaman Nate Grey ftw. Have a good week smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.