just how strong is Captain marvel?( not as Shazam)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
ok ppl i hear it a lot , par with superman , par with Wonder Woman , but both of them have feats that put him below them .He is is ought to be as strong as hercules and durability of Atlas would that make him capable of lifting the weight of heaven or earth (it's definately one of them two) as both of those cahrecters have done in mythology. Is he stronger than WW who is stronger than herc?Where exactly would CM strength lie (in terms of upper limits), i guess this question is the same for Black Adam ( aren't they completely equal in terms of physical power). i have seen CM stalemated by many , including MM , is there a clear answer for this question. Woudl he be able to move a planet or carry out any feats that would put him supes's league.

Soljer
He's as strong as Superman. Which is a notch or four above Wonder Woman.

ankur29
but we all now he is not capable of lifting planet , ripping reality and all them crazy feats

roughrider
Since he has stalemated Superman in feats of strength - like an arm wrestling contest that settled nothing - he should clearly be able to lift anything Superman can. One difference is, Superman can increase his strength temporarily by sun-dipping.

Validus
Originally posted by Soljer
He's as strong as Superman. Which is a notch or four above Wonder Woman.
Probably a dozen or so notches above WW.

D-Block
Originally posted by ankur29
but we all now he is not capable of lifting planet , ripping reality and all them crazy feats

Why it's not like he tried and failed at those feats. And to answer your other question he is stronger than Hercules and Atlas because the power of Zeus boost all of his other powers.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Validus
Probably a dozen or so notches above WW. Hey, hey, lets not overate Wonder Woman...
She's good, but not that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.