Rachel Grey (Phoenix II) v Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
she made frankie raye (galactus's herald) look like a chump and she gave quasar hell. does j'onn have what it takes physically or mentally to get a win?

guy222
Originally posted by leonidas
she made frankie raye (galactus's herald) look like a chump and she gave quasar hell. does j'onn have what it takes physically or mentally to get a win?

rachel summers

leonidas
i think this is a very tough call . . .

rachel has been taken out by thor without much trouble at least once and not ALL her showings are great ones. i'd like to know feat-wise, who has the greater tp feats.

King Kandy
Rachel. MM Literaly has no means of winning this.

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by leonidas

the only time I remem her fighting Elvis was at a time when he was doing 2-3 things at once; 1-on-1 he dealt w/her ok as I recall.

as far as this fight goes: 1) if J'onn gets the drop on her in the same situation like Selene did, then the outcome could/would be the same. however: 2) in a straight-up match she SHOULD take it due to having the resources of the PF backin' her up.

but then again: 3) if its just her w/o the PF against him.......he *might* take the majority. I think the deciding factor would be if her tk could protect her from HIS other abilities.

Tazer

leonidas
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

the only time I remem her fighting Elvis was at a time when he was doing 2-3 things at once; 1-on-1 he dealt w/her ok as I recall.

as far as this fight goes: 1) if J'onn gets the drop on her in the same situation like Selene did, then the outcome could/would be the same. however: 2) in a straight-up match she SHOULD take it due to having the resources of the PF backin' her up.

but then again: 3) if its just her w/o the PF against him.......he *might* take the majority. I think the deciding factor would be if her tk could protect her from HIS other abilities.

Tazer

nice. smile

psy_blade
Normal rachel lost to Emma due to skill. MM can do the same.
With Phoenix he'd lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.