Celestial Combat Destroyer Vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Kandy
Darkseid has to face the Destroyer used to combat the Celestials!

The one empowered by the souls of all Asgard, grown to huge sizes and weilding the Odin-Sword!

Can he survive a fight to the death (Or scraping in the Destroyers case)?

Utrigita
The question is will the Omega Beam work against the destroyer.

Soljer
Or will the disintegration beam work against Darkseid.

King Kandy
Remember, Odin himself thought he could have more power inside this version of the destroyer then outside...

Utrigita
I cannot see how the would gain more power then he already had.

tdawg14
Darkseid doesn't have a chance in hell!

King Kandy
Originally posted by Utrigita
I cannot see how the would gain more power then he already had. I don't know, but apparently it does.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy

The one empowered by the souls of all Asgard, grown to huge sizes and weilding the Odin-Sword!

Dread Destroyer ftw

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
Dread Destroyer ftw
Maybe.

Utrigita
I don't think Odin grew more powerful except in strenght thats it, but the armor made of a mystic origine that it actually toke some blast from the celestials to get through, Believe it takes this, a normal attack with the fist can destroy a planet with ease.

guy222
Maybe.

I think so. True DS won't beat Odin's greatest creation smile

citannah17
darkseid takes this all the way in my opinion.

Nikkolas
Darkseid loses 1,000,000/10.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by citannah17
darkseid takes this all the way in my opinion.

Baring the OE destroying the armor (which I'm not sure would work), I think the Destroyer takes this.

Utrigita
co-signed

Supreme being

Spite thread darkseid dies very very very quickly this isn't a fight its a spanking.

guy222
poor ds

fangirl101
DS either grows to huge proportions as he did in countdown and was so powerful that he was able to combat jimmy with all the new gods powers, or he uses the OE to trap all the souls within the armor, or he sends the armor to the end of time.

psycho gundam
darkseid boomtubes the hell out of there.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by fangirl101
DS either grows to huge proportions as he did in countdown and was so powerful that he was able to combat jimmy with all the new gods powers, or he uses the OE to trap all the souls within the armor, or he sends the armor to the end of time. Heh...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by fangirl101
DS either grows to huge proportions as he did in countdown and was so powerful that he was able to combat jimmy with all the new gods powers, or he uses the OE to trap all the souls within the armor, or he sends the armor to the end of time. ...and then decapitates the destroyer with his tiara.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
...and then decapitates the destroyer with his tiara. laughing out loud

Allankles
Darkseid has a number of esoteric powers that could give him a shot. Like reality warping with the OE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.