Who's gonna be my pimp?...uhm side-kick pimp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so me.. Aqua-pimp needed a side-kick.. because you know pimping ain't easy wink
So I called up four of the most greatest pimp's of all time's(Iceberg Slim,Snoop Dogg,Jay-Z and last but not least Don "Magic" Juan) to decide for me which of the comic characters below is the most capable of being a pimp...

Tony Stark
Batman
Spiderman
Daredevil
Reed Richards
Gambit
Captain America
Deadpool
Alfred (Hey i'f he can manage Batman's dirty underwear i think he can manage some dirty...h.'s wink )
Cyclops

Ok so who of these guys do you think my jury wil pick?
They are gonna be judged at:
Toughnes
The size of there p.i.m.p hand
The force of there b.i.t.c.h slaps
and who ever conquers the most territory of my rivals Super-pimp,Green-pimp,bat-pimp,Pun-pimp and Iron-pimp...

Ok so who wil win this szizzle?

Discus!!!

cool

CasanoVa
Alfred in a curbstomp.

Yeah boy! Alfred's pimp hand is strong cool, but he's got enemies (that dastardly Jarvis for one, probably the only man alive who could match him for pimping ho's).

He has too look after his baby-mother Aunt May aswell.

golem370
Black Bolt

masterbruce
Tony Stark - rich, arrogant, playboy...def a pimp

Daredevil - blind, blond and smart...a pimp like no other

Gambit - smooth talking, red eyes...lady killer

Alfred - worldly, sophisticated, and willing to serve...def women magnet

King Kandy
Alfred. He is The Pimp.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so me.. Aqua-pimp needed a side-kick.. because you know pimping ain't easy wink
So I called up four of the most greatest pimp's of all time's(Iceberg Slim,Snoop Dogg,Jay-Z and last but not least Don "Magic" Juan) to decide for me which of the comic characters below is the most capable of being a pimp...

Tony Stark
Batman
Spiderman
Daredevil
Reed Richards
Gambit
Captain America
Deadpool
Alfred (Hey i'f he can manage Batman's dirty underwear i think he can manage some dirty...h.'s wink )
Cyclops

Ok so who of these guys do you think my jury wil pick?
They are gonna be judged at:
Toughnes
The size of there p.i.m.p hand
The force of there b.i.t.c.h slaps
and who ever conquers the most territory of my rivals Super-pimp,Green-pimp,bat-pimp,Pun-pimp and Iron-pimp...

Ok so who wil win this szizzle?

Discus!!!

cool

Reed. He's been pimping Sue for years laughing out loud

Aqua-pimp
laughing Not only Sue...he's been pimping Ben Grimmn to in the comics

Aqua-pimp

golem370
How about Cyber or Spider-Man or Black Tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.