AWE video game site now online!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
here is the link enjoy...
http://adisney.go.com/disneyinteractivestudios/pirates3/englishus/index.html

Minie Mina
AWEsome!!! eek!

Arachnid1
Cool. I love pirates of the carribean. I just got into it last weak and saw 1 and 2. Could have started at a better time either. These movies have quickly rose up to being on of my favorites.

Ericadawn
So, still no Norrington?

Although Will looks good...

IheartPocky
OMG! that must be new music!

I LOVE IT!!

its so tense

makes me nervous lol

Minie Mina
ah...even the charcters look hot in the game lol.

AudioHeart
Woo Hoo, lol I ordered it already! big grin

AudioHeart
OMG THAT SITE HAS CRAZY MUSIC, I LOVE IT TOO!!!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Woo Hoo, lol I ordered it already! big grin

Ermm...but unfortunately it's not for me.... sad

ivebeendepped43
AWEsome! way AWEsome!

D_Shiznitdog
Thanks for posting! The graphics look amazing. Can't wait! I hope they have some of those cool parts from the new movie like Jack and Davy Jones fighting on the mast and the gian whirlpool. I'm glad the Kraken's in it.

Tramps Lady
he'll throw up jack, lol

Ericadawn
Really? I just figured you'd defeat the kraken...making the whole getting Jack back thing unnecessary.

Arachnid1
So the game comes out some time before the end of July right?

Is it something like runescape where you just make an account and start playing or is it something that you buy at a store and play unlimitedly?

PirateDiva
i might just have to get me a playstation or Wii or something, but i got play that game....the characters look amazing!!! big grin

and the website itself is soooo cool...i love how they appear in the smok...witht he music....*chills up her spine* I Love it!!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by PirateDiva
i might just have to get me a playstation or Wii or something, but i got play that game....the characters look amazing!!! big grin

and the website itself is soooo cool...i love how they appear in the smok...witht he music....*chills up her spine* I Love it!!
Before you buy anything, I should tell you that its a MMORPG...for computers. stick out tongue big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Before you buy anything, I should tell you that its a MMORPG...for computers. stick out tongue big grin

lol...Oh no expression ....boy do i feel stupid...lol...i'll be honest i know nothing about these games...lol...which brings me to my next question...What is MMORPG?

Arachnid1
lol...Oh no expression ....boy do i feel stupid...lol...i'll be honest i know nothing about these games...lol...which brings me to my next question...What is MMORPG?
massive multiplayer online role-playing game

PirateDiva
Oh sounds real cool!! Yay!!

Arachnid1
Oh sounds real cool!! Yay!!

ya, can't wait until it comes out. This game is going to be amazing! Happy Dance

Legendary Thor
cool.go to get that one.

AudioHeart
Same here!!! Woo Hoo rolling on floor laughing

ivebeendepped43
omg me 2!!

Legendary Thor
When i once made a topic about Pirates of Caribbean Legend of Jack Sparrow noone gave shit about it.

D_Shiznitdog
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
When i once made a topic about Pirates of Caribbean Legend of Jack Sparrow noone gave shit about it.

I thought that game stunk. It wasn't worth forty dollars. How about you?

D_Shiznitdog
New Pictures: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/p/piratesofthecaribbean3/default.htm

They have the scene with Jack and Davy fighting on the mast!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
New Pictures: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/p/piratesofthecaribbean3/default.htm

They have the scene with Jack and Davy fighting on the mast!

Wow... Amazing pics. With legs like that, I wonder why Jones doesn't loose his balance and fall off into the water.lol big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.