odin vs high evo/tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
tyrant is powered down,they battle in Asgard.
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
tyrant is powered down,they battle in Asgard.
who wins?

Gem of Infinite Suns ftw

Bentley
How powered done?

Utrigita
doesn't matter Tyrant has to be full powered before he stand a chance against Odin. Odin takes this and in asgard this gods are omnipotente in there own realm.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Utrigita
doesn't matter Tyrant has to be full powered before he stand a chance against Odin. Odin takes this and in asgard this gods are omnipotente in there own realm. When has this been stated?
I don't recall Odin ever being more powerful in Asgard...

llagrok
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
When has this been stated?

If he's not, then he's omnipotent all around the universe.

golem370
I believe High Evolutionary or Tyrant would give him a almost equal to Odin

Utrigita
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
When has this been stated?

It haven't but by using logic that is kind of what you get.

Mephisto and Agametto is said to be omnipotente in there own realms, which is a pocket universe, while Asgard is a pocket universe as well, so when we know that two beings that live in a realm that they created then they also must have completely control over that one pocket dimension.

Magee
So... Speculation.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Utrigita
It haven't but by using logic that is kind of what you get.

Mephisto and Agametto is said to be omnipotente in there own realms, which is a pocket universe, while Asgard is a pocket universe as well, so when we know that two beings that live in a realm that they created then they also must have completely control over that one pocket dimension.

Flawed logic from the Ragnarok Saga we know Odin didn't make Asgard but that it was taking over from the giants.

Utrigita
yes speculation still thinks odin takes this It have to be full powered Tyrant if Odin is going to loss and what can the high evolutionary do to odin, Odin who has fought a battle that has shaken all of reality.

Priest
Odin

His Airness
Originally posted by Supreme being
Flawed logic from the Ragnarok Saga we know Odin didn't make Asgard but that it was taking over from the giants.

Incorrect. The land was taken by the Asgardians, however Asgard itself was created by Odin. Also, that wasn't established in Ragnarok, it was Genis-Vell who brought that to light. wink

celestialdemon
Tough battle. Tyrant is a good match for Odin IMO. I'm not sure how much HE will be in this fight. I think if Odin can take out HE quick, then he would eventually beat Tyrant after a brutal fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.