Mr. Mxyztplk runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
1. Impossible man
2. Qwsp
3. Anti-Life Equation
4. Ultimator
5. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
6. Spectre tapped into the Logos (equal to the Voice and the Source)
7. Great Darkness (Great Evil Beast)
8. Pre-retcon Beyonder and Molecule man
9. The-One-Above-All and Presence
10. Pre-retcon Amalgam Brothers

- Now I know this list might be a bit off, so before you say a number, remake the list (or rather replace the characters)
I'm making the list long, since Mxyztplk destroyed everything.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
1. Impossible man
2. Qwsp
3. Anti-Life Equation
4. Ultimator
5. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
6. Spectre tapped into the Logos (equal to the Voice and the Source)
7. Great Darkness (Great Evil Beast)
8. Pre-retcon Beyonder and Molecule man
9. The-One-Above-All and Presence
10. Pre-retcon Amalgam Brothers

- Now I know this list might be a bit off, so before you say a number, remake the list (or rather replace the characters)
I'm making the list long, since Mxyztplk destroyed everything.

Stops at Qwsp

lordboo
not sure about anti life equation,but he stops at 4

Thanos_THOTU
You know if you dissagree with the list somehow, change it, but keep the same characters.

Here's the explanation of mine.

1. Impossible man, was Marvels counterpart of Mr. Mxyztplk, but weaker I presume, since he don't have enough features backining him up.
2. Qwsp, the queen of the 5th but Mxyztplk has done more on panel.
3. Anti-Life Equation, Mxyztplk stated once that it was a billion times more powerful than himself, but with current features Mxyztplk tops it.
4. Ultimator, the 10th imp, the sum of everything, Mxyztplk has defeated it before.
5. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, I placed this here because it's superior to the Ultimate Nullifier which can erease all universes (within a Multiverse)
6. Spectre tapped into the Logos, the Living Tribunal's equal.
7. Great Darkness, greater than the Living Tribunal and Spectre I presume.
8. Pre-retcon Beyonder and Molecule man, Beyonder stated that all cosmics where nothing but microbes to him, so I think he could take on the Great Darkness, but just to be safe I teamed him up with Molecule man.
9. The-One-Above-All and Presence, avatars of the writers/editors.
10. Amalgam Brothers, stated to be supreme, was supose to represent the Marvel-/DC staff.
Marvel staff > Marvel editors/writers

That's my explanation, if you differ just change it.

lordboo
great explanation thumb up

kevdude
Stops at 2 or 3. and TGEB should be equal to TOAA/the Presence. Poor mxy what we put him through laughing out loud

Galan007
The "true" ALE > Mxy.

He is stopped at #3.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Galan007
The "true" ALE > Mxy.

He is stopped at #3.
Is there a false one?

guy222

Harbinger
Stops at 3 or 4.

Utrigita
for some reason it wouldn't surprise me if he stopped at 1. IM has his name for a reason.

however I find it more likely that mxy stops at either 3 ore 4.

fangirl101
The list seems a bit out of order. But IM really couldn't even turn his arm orange in the silver surfer superman cross over. So..............

tkitna
The battle with IM would be a long, long, drawn out battle. I wouldnt be surprised if they ended up being buddies at the end.

Anyways, he probably gets by IM, but he probably loses at 2 or 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.