I was stopped by a cop today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
and he let me off with a warning!!!! i had a taillight out, no seat belt, and was going 68 in a 60 mph speed zone.

T.M
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
and he let me off with a warning!!!! i had a taillight out, no seat belt, and was going 68 in a 60 mph speed zone.

Used your charms huh..

masterkit
What kind of cop is that?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by T.M
Used your charms huh..
you betcha. turns out he knows and is buddies with the same guys i know on the force. dude could have reamed my ass with 3 tickets, nut he was cool enough to let me go.

Cuqua
You must have had given him a real good blow job. shock

JacopeX
Originally posted by Cuqua
You must have had given him a real good blow job. shock laughing laughing laughing confused

*=DeathReaperr'
I got let off for walking on the turnpike gate ^^ but first they sent the whole local force after me confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Cuqua
You must have had given him a real good blow job. shock
no, i dont do the brokeback thing.

Alliance

You actually got pulled over for that?

~Bun Bun~
Don't ask me why but this msg reminded me of the "traped in the closet" song

lord xyz
and he let me off with a warning!!!! i had a taillight out, no seat belt, and was going 68 in a 60 mph speed zone. He must have been gay. ermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alliance
You actually got pulled over for that?
uh, yeah.....i was speeding, not wearing a seat belt, and had a taillight out.

*=DeathReaperr'
uh, yeah.....i was speeding, not wearing a seat belt, and had a taillight out. The tail light and no seatbelt i can see...68 on a 60 isnt illegal, its only 8 over the limit, the max is 10 over the limit

ADarksideJedi

For shame on you!Inleast you did not get a ticket!Better fix that light and wear your belt it is the law!jm smile

=Tired Hiker=
RJ, just promise me you'll wear your seatbelt from now on, and quit smoking! mad

ADarksideJedi
I wear my seltbelt but the smoking part I wil have to side with RJ.JM

forumcrew
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
68 on a 60 isnt illegal, its only 8 over the limit, the max is 10 over the limit

that is very much a myth. Police officers will generally not bother with people who are a small margin over the limit but they can give you a ticket for it if they felt like it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by forumcrew
that is very much a myth. Police officers will generally not bother with people who are a small margin over the limit but they can give you a ticket for it if they felt like it.

Schecter
no seat belt

wow thats cool smokin'

ThePittman
I have gotten many tickets for less than 10 miles over the limit and every judge that I've gone to has thrown it out. You can get a ticket but most cops don't issue them unless they got a hair up their butt. In Colorado though they have a "no tolerance" for school zones and you will get one for 1 over the limit and it will stick, I haven't gotten one but I know a doctor that did for 2 miles over the limit.

You can get a ticket for the light but that is only a fix-it ticket and doesn't hit you on points, you get if fix and they dismiss the ticket. The seatbelt depends on your state.

Council#13

So it wouldn't have been smart to say to him, "Bad cop! No doughnut!", huh? ermm

G U I T A R
You my friend...got lucky.

Mr. Bacon
tailiight they will usually give you a warning for, 68 in a 60 you can get away with most times, but the seatbelt youre lucky

T.M
Originally posted by forumcrew

yes

Its 10% of the limit here.. so the max you could go in a 60 would be 66.. though you would still prob get pulled over and told to slow down a bit if you were doing 66.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.