Best College Basketball player in the Nation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Friedmeyer22
and u think what...........

The_Mayor
Acie Law, I love the way he plays for how small he is. Love the team, uptempo around Law, they're fun to watch. I wish he wasn't a senior. Good luck to him in the NBA.

Lord Evolution
Nick Young is the best player on USC and it is soon to be OJ Mayo, Pruitt is good but I just don't think he is better than Young. Watch out for USC next year BTW, I think this year they got shafted in the sweet 16 by the east coast bias refs calling weak ass fouls.

But the answer is obviously Kevin Durant.....

B-Ball Star#3
ya i think its greg oden

Myth
Durant was the best this year. I'd pick Oden over him in the NBA draft though.

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
Nick Young is the best player on USC and it is soon to be OJ Mayo, Pruitt is good but I just don't think he is better than Young. Watch out for USC next year BTW, I think this year they got shafted in the sweet 16 by the east coast bias refs calling weak ass fouls.

But the answer is obviously Kevin Durant.....

That game was f*ckin crap, they had it untill the refs started to call shitty fouls. I was pissed.

BobbyD
Originally posted by B-Ball Star#3
and u think what...........

Probably some drop out, high school, playgound junkie that will never go pro? confused

laughing out loud

B-Ball Star#3
what was that???? that made no sense what so ever

Myth
I think he missed the word "college" in the title.

B-Ball Star#3
again what is everybody talkin about

The_Mayor
Your thread.

Lord Evolution
laughing

The_Mayor
This needs to be closed, this is what the "College Basketball" thread is for.

teampac08
Durant was obviously the best college player around. I still wouldnt take him over Oden in the draft though.

B-Ball Star#3
ya same here but we dont even no if oden is going pro or not

spencerspider
durant is the best, oden will prob be better in nba as long as gets in better shape.. after that i think law was the next best

meep-meep
The best player in college basketball, I think, is Durant. However, Oden, I think, will be pretty good, if not better, in the NBA game. The wild card I think is Neitziel. I don't think he'll be a superstar, right away, but in time I think he will be a very valuable PG on any team. Worst case for him I think he'll be a great role player off the bench. A great 6th man. As for Alando Tucker, well he needs to work on his outside shot and free throws to develop into a true threat at SF.

meep-meep
someone else who could make the transition to the NBA is Al Thornton, not to be confused with Horford. If he is able to polish his passing game, he will be a pretty good NBA SF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.