Admitted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dodgemaster Tim
I admit the Judge thing...

I AM NOT HIM!:laughing out loud:

NiņoAraņa
you are still retarded

ermm

Soljer
This is still spam, and you are the judge.

Look at your posts, and your grammar. Get the **** out.

capt it up
it is likly the judge though grammar does not decern who a person is.

Dodgemaster Tim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i am no judge, neither am i alivesmile

this is a big illusion sent to your minds directly from god!!

NiņoAraņa

CasanoVa
Jesus eek! this kid REALLY wants buttsecks.

Dodgemaster Tim
what is buttsecks, guy with depressing avatar?smile

Thanos_THOTU
Quit giving him the attention he seeks.

Dodgemaster Tim
thanos, you dont answer on msn, only when you want informations from mesad

Dodgemaster Tim
WHY THE **** DONT ANY OF YA UNDERSTAND ME!!!???
I LIKE THIS PLACE, I LOVE THIS PLACE, I NEED HIS PLACE!!
SEE HOW WELL I DEBATED AND GOT ALONG WITH EVERYONE AS BAPTIZEDATHEIST, YET WAS BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN WHEN I TRIES TO BE NICE AND TREADENS TO SOCK AGAIN, EVERYBODY ARE ****ING MEAN, BUT HWAT ABOUT THE JUDGE???

WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE AND DEBATE ON KMC WITHOUT ALWAYS USING 2 MINUTES TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT??

I AM A ****ING HUMAN!!!

CasanoVa
ermm You're human? Start acting like one then.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dodgemaster Tim
I AM A ****ING HUMAN!!!
Your not a human, your a troll. Which happens to be the answer to this question as well...

WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE AND DEBATE ON KMC WITHOUT ALWAYS USING 2 MINUTES TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT??

Dodgemaster Tim
Originally posted by CasanoVa
ermm You're human? Start acting like one then.

THATS ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS FOR A RETARD TO DO ON A FORUM WHERE NEARLY EVERYBODY HATES YOU!!!sad

i have changed 5 times where i honestly wanted to debate and go well with everyone, but it was ruined bcause of peoples hate!!!sad

Validus
Jesus eek! this kid REALLY wants buttsecks.
Somebody get Batdude on the phone, stat!

WorldWarHulk
WHY THE **** DONT ANY OF YA UNDERSTAND ME!!!???
I LIKE THIS PLACE, I LOVE THIS PLACE, I NEED HIS PLACE!!
SEE HOW WELL I DEBATED AND GOT ALONG WITH EVERYONE AS BAPTIZEDATHEIST, YET WAS BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN WHEN I TRIES TO BE NICE AND TREADENS TO SOCK AGAIN, EVERYBODY ARE ****ING MEAN, BUT HWAT ABOUT THE JUDGE???

I AM A ****ING HUMAN!!! Because you continued to defy the rules, even after many warnings, and every sock you make, turns out to be repeating the same antics.

Also, there is no point in you even trying to reason with anyone, can you not tell that, after about 100 socks? It would be pointless even after two.

Dodgemaster Tim
Originally posted by Validus
Somebody get Batdude on the phone, stat!

THIS GUY IS A GOOD EXAMPLE!!
I DONT WANT ANY SEX WITH ****ING BATDUDE; I ONLY WANNA DEBATE!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant because nearly everyone hates me and wont stop doing itsad

Validus
I DONT WANT ANY SEX WITH ****ING BATDUDE; I ONLY WANNA DEBATE!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i cant because nearly everyone hates me and wont stop doing itsad
Bottom line. Only way you'll get to debate is by spending a hot night with Batdude.

Dodgemaster Tim
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Because you continued to defy the rules, even after many warnings, and every sock you make, turns out to be repeating the same antics.

Also, there is no point in you even trying to reason with anyone, can you not tell that, after about 100 socks? It would be pointless even after two.

I tried already on my second account?
But the mods where cold, so i spammed to show what would happen if i werent allowed back... That was a big mistake.
Now, i cant return under normal conditions.

Redatom65
http://www.whiterose.org/pete/blog/images/trolls.jpg

CasanoVa

ermm you and Batdude get down, you get a clean slate. We'll call it even.

If you don't no expression.. You'll never see day-light again, believe me; the last man we forced into Batdude's anus, he's still squirming.

Dodgemaster Tim
Bottom line. Only way you'll get to debate is by spending a hot night with Batdude.

I DONT WANNA **** BATDUDE, EVEN IF IT MEANS I WONT GET ACCEPTED!sad BE FAIR!!!

Validus
I DONT WANNA **** BATDUDE, EVEN IF IT MEANS I WONT GET ACCEPTED!sad BE FAIR!!!
How about Xmeat?

TricksterPriest
Bottom line. Only way you'll get to debate is by spending a hot night with
Batdude.

naughty Though, I thought Batdude wasn't into trolls? stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
I tried already on my second account?
But the mods where cold, so i spammed to show what would happen if i werent allowed back... That was a big mistake.
Now, i cant return under normal conditions. You started to spam... case and point. If you really had changed, you would have never spammed...

Of course you can't, and you shouldn't be allowed to either.

Dodgemaster Tim
ermm you and Batdude get down, you get a clean slate. We'll call it even.

If you don't no expression.. You'll never see day-light again, believe me; the last man we forced into Batdude's anus, he's still squirming.

i am serious... so you be too.
be human, ****ing batdude is below me.

WorldWarHulk
be human, ****ing batdude is below me. That's not a human response...ermm

TricksterPriest
be human, ****ing batdude is below me.

hysterical I say we let him make an account and try again. That post was funny enough to warrant giving him a shot.

Redatom65
nopity

Dodgemaster Tim
You started to spam... case and point. If you really had changed, you would have never spammed...

Of course you can't, and you shouldn't be allowed to either.

If i really changes, what will the past then matters?sad

Dodgemaster Tim
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
hysterical I say we let him make an account and try again. That post was funny enough to warrant giving him a shot.

see! tricksterpriest is okay!

Redatom65
ok, so give a call to Trixter and you are in!

CasanoVa
If i really changes, what will the past then matters?sad

This isn't the Christian Union my friend, we don't give second chances to anyone.. ever... except Capt it up (him and Digi have a special relationship).

You make nice with Digi? You may be allowed back.

Utrigita

Dodgemaster Tim
Hmmm... A guy who calls himself "Trickster" is possibly a girl...

but no.

Please, man, be fair, i dont want sex with any guys, bring in Pre-Retcon Hair Lethalfemme or Crimsonphoenix!

Validus
This isn't the Christian Union my friend, we don't give second chances to anyone.. ever... except Capt it up (him and Digi have a special relationship).

You make nice with Digi? You may be allowed back.
He has to make nice with Batdude first.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Redatom65
ok, so give a call to Trixter and you are in!

.............yeah, I set myself up for that one. stick out tongue Ok Judge, to come back to KMC, you must defeat me at my best game. MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2! evil face

Edit: Did you just call me a girl? Ok, you also have to beat my score in Ikaruga. evil face

Dodgemaster Tim

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
.............yeah, I set myself up for that one. stick out tongue Ok Judge, to come back to KMC, you must defeat me at my best game. MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2! evil face

Edit: Did you just call me a girl? Ok, you also have to beat my score in Ikaruga. evil face If you're as good at it as your debating skills... then anyone on this board could take you.

Redatom65
batdude and judge

http://drink.oxblood.cc/2006/01/31/_image/Smurf.Lost.EP.jpg

Validus
If you're as good at it as your debating skills... then anyone on this board could take you.
laughing out loud

CasanoVa
You two know I speak danish aswell don't you? no expression So don't think I don't know what you're saying about us.

You'd better hurry Svend, Batdude's always in the mood.. Digi? He has certain man problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.