Infinites,Absolutes & Makers vs Mad Jim Jasper,Fury & (616) Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Absolutes- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ubiquitr.htm#The%20Absolutes

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Absolutes- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ubiquitr.htm#The%20Absolutes

Team Two. Golem, how many Celestials are there. Do u believe Quasar when he said there's billions of Watchers

golem370
made over the multiverse but that could also be said by Celestials. But I believe the Infinites one on one with Celestials are more powerful.

guy222
made over the multiverse but that could also be said by Celestials. But I believe the Infinites one on one with Celestials are more powerful.

There's only two Infinites. Too many Celestials. Do u believe Celestials are Eternity's kin

golem370
I believe the Multiverse Eternity made them. But I also believe It took one Infinite to hold Eternity in the palm of his hand.

guy222
I believe the Multiverse Eternity made them. But I also believe It took one Infinite to hold Eternity in the palm of his hand.

I like the comic as well smile Infinites appeared to best Eternity

Thanos_THOTU
If it's the 218 Jaspers and Fury, then they lose, if it's the 616th they win.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by guy222
There's only two Infinites. Too many Celestials. Do u believe Celestials are Eternity's kin

A single infinite could kill all the Celestials.

Eternity could do it IMO and Eternity is literally nothing to a Infinite.

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
A single infinite could kill all the Celestials.

Eternity could do it IMO and Eternity is literally nothing to a Infinite.

Celestials will destroy the Infinites. The problem with Eternity is he's been know to job. BTW, team wins

Mordum
Infinites can literally crush thousands(if not all) of celestials with one hand.

guy222
Originally posted by Mordum
Infinites can literally crush thousands(if not all) of celestials with one hand.

Interesting

LORDSIDIOUS01
Interesting

It is. Sidious likes team two. Guy, I know u like the theory of the Absolutes

Utrigita
lets make it 258 MJJ that would make it more interesting.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
lets make it 258 MJJ that would make it more interesting.

Mandragon was involved smile Have a blessed weekwave

Utrigita
Thanx you to big grin

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Thanx you to big grin

smile

Stupid Rookie
Celestials will destroy the Infinites. The problem with Eternity is he's been know to job. BTW, team wins

An infinite literally picked Eternity up in its hand, like Galactus would do to Silver Surfer. They play with solar systems and universes like the Celestials do planets. They are far beyond the power of the Celestials.

Mordum
indeed. Celestials and universal they throw planets around (at least the top tier do). Infinites are multiversal they drag galaxies with their bare hands.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
If it's the 218 Jaspers and Fury Originally posted by Utrigita
lets make it 258 MJJ that would make it more interesting. It's 238 fellas. smile

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
An infinite literally picked Eternity up in its hand, like Galactus would do to Silver Surfer. They play with solar systems and universes like the Celestials do planets. They are far beyond the power of the Celestials.

SS has pushed back Galactus. Fact. They do. There's only two Infinites. So many Celestials. IMO, Celestials>Infinites. Differ, I respect that. Respect my opinion. Nothing more on this subject

celestialdemon
Correction. There are at least 3 Infinites.

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etvsif4oy8.jpg

All the Celestials combined are inferior to Eternity. He created them just be imagining them. And Eternity was nothing to one Infinite.

However, if MJJ is a beast, and if he were to combine with the Fury, they could possibly take down team one.

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon

http://img83.imageshack.us/my.php?image=etvsif4oy8.jpg I'm pretty sure that is just one Infinite.

It's head in the middle, and it's shoulders on the right and left.

Ethereal
There is absolutely nothing to gauge power on with The Makers or Absolutes really. An absolute was beating the Phoenix until the phoenix combined with the power of mjolnir... that's it. Makers created the microverse if I'm not mistaken. The Infinites haven't shown power feats, just the sheer size, one hand the size of Eternity's M-Body. it's funny, they states to be greater than one single sphere (universe), but are tugging around galaxies, when there are literally thousands, or millions of galaxies in one universe. Then an Infinite sacrificed its life essence to preserve a host of planetary systems..?

Regardless, I believe MJJ and the Fury can takes this by themselves. The Celestials are a throw-ins, but probably around equal to the makers.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm pretty sure that is just one Infinite.

It's head in the middle, and it's shoulders on the right and left.

If it is, then I stand corrected. Do any others ever appear on panel besides this one?

Galan007
If it is, then I stand corrected. Yeah, I'm almost positive that there is only one Infinite in the scan you provided.

I think it's just 1 head and 2 shoulders.

Do any others ever appear on panel besides this one? I've only seen one Infinite at a time, but I don't really follow them, so I'm not 100% sure.

Mr Master

Actually there are Two Infinites now, there were Three.

One Infinite gave his essence

to re-create every Planet and Galaxy they've destroyed in the Multiverse.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Ethereal
There is absolutely nothing to gauge power on with The Makers.

The Makers can Rearrange atleast a Universe completely.

They Remade the Universe the Microverse is in.

The Infinites are definitely more powerful than an Aspect of Eternity.

An Aspect being One Universe.

How much more powerful, no one can say as of yet.

An absolute was beating the Phoenix until the phoenix combined with the power of mjolnir...

Correct.

guy222
There is absolutely nothing to gauge power on with The Makers or Absolutes really. An absolute was beating the Phoenix until the phoenix combined with the power of mjolnir... that's it. Makers created the microverse if I'm not mistaken. The Infinites haven't shown power feats, just the sheer size, one hand the size of Eternity's M-Body. it's funny, they states to be greater than one single sphere (universe), but are tugging around galaxies, when there are literally thousands, or millions of galaxies in one universe. Then an Infinite sacrificed its life essence to preserve a host of planetary systems..?

Regardless, I believe MJJ and the Fury can takes this by themselves. The Celestials are a throw-ins, but probably around equal to the makers.

The theory about the Absolutes is wild. I like it. Fury/Jaspers are badass. Don't count out the Celestials. I like the Makers smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.