Death Proof + Music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superfly4000
I saw Grindhouse yesterday, have to say one amazing picture, or should I say two amazing pictures. zing! Anyway, there was alot of great source music in Death Proof, i was wondering if anyone knew the names of the songs and who played them.

=Tired Hiker=
I was dissappointed with Grindhouse, but yeah, the music was intriguing and really gave me that 70's grind house feel I guess. Here's a blip I copy/pasted of these internets.

Composer: Robert Rodriquez. For the soundtrack to PLANET TERROR, the zombie-filled half of his GRINDHOUSE double-feature with Quentin Tarantino, maverick writer/director Robert Rodriguez dons his composer hat. In addition to Rodriguez's atmospheric, John Carpenter-style tracks (see the tense "Police Station Assault" and "Zero to Fifty in Four"wink, the PLANET TERROR album presents Nouvelle Vague's breezy, lounge-ready version of the Dead Kennedys' "Too Drunk to F**k" and a number of tunes performed by star Rose McGowan (most notably, her delicate take on the jazz/pop standard "You Belong to Me"wink.

Strangelove
One of the awesome songs that I found was "Hold Tight" by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich. It plays as Stuntman Mike kills the first 4 girls

Superfly4000
Originally posted by Strangelove
One of the awesome songs that I found was "Hold Tight" by Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich. It plays as Stuntman Mike kills the first 4 girls

yes that was amazing, i think i heard T. Rex song in the bar scenes. it would just be great to have those songs, they sounded familiar enough but still aren't those standard songs you would hear

Cory Chaos
IMDB.com should have the soundtrack credits.

Strangelove
It's on Wikipedia srug

Superfly4000
yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.