StarCraft: The Beginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor01
This is the beginning when the first ship lands on the unknown planet after one of the others was destroyed. The other ship with the group landed on a seperate planet. We are all just drones in the confederacy and follow orders given much like Jim Raynor eventually does. There will be no zerg attacks until evryone who wants to makes their character. Also no overdoing it like "Kills thrity zerg and reloads" or anything like that. They are an unknown enemy and are currently immune to our weaponry. We will get an upgraded version later.

The ship had landed and the colony had started building a safe area for the inhabitants. The most valuable thing to the survival of the colonists. Withotu these materials there can be no weaponry and armor. An order goes out for anyone who can to try and hunt for materials anywhere they can find them. During the hunt for materials a team encounters a strange cluster of creaturs and attacks them when they see they are in control of a very large area of minerals. The entire team is lost save for one man who can only give the message before dying. This is where we all start off as the first gaurd in a new city made for mining purposes but it is like any other town. You may also be protoss but you can not interact with humans yet.

1.No God-Moding
2.No one hit kills on PC's or NPC's
3.Cerberates can die just like anyone else
4.No arguments
5.No pointless posts
6.Keep most of the ooc in the discussion thread.
7.Only the protoss and humans can make peace with eachother.
8.No ingame characters this is the beginning before they come around (Except for Edmund Duke)
9.You can take other weapons otehr than you own but you can't be a perfect shot
10.Try not to call in Goliaths or Seige-tanks too much they are a commodity.

Name:
Race:
Leader:
Unit:
Craft: (Keep it to pilots people)

Characters
Terran
Survivor01
A Dose Of Vraya
Deit

Protoss
Camille's_Death
Darth Extecute
True Geek

Zerg
Cerberate-Thunder fox

Survivor01
Name: Spike Wyatt
Race: Terran
Leader: Edmund Duke
Unit: Sara
Weaponry: basic assault weapon
Craft: none
Appearence:
Bio: Spike had been recently promoted to 1st Sargeant. He requested to be moved to Mar Sara a military installation built to protect one of the smaller colonies. The one reason he came so willingly is because he heard rumors of "strange creatures" in the area. Upon arrival he went straight to his post. He has only been with the instalation for one month.

Thunder Fox
Name: Cerebrete
Race: Zerg
Leader: overmind
Unit: ...
Weaponry: zerg
Craft: none

Survivor01
Name him what ever you want or just Cerebrate. The cerebrate was just a selected Zerg that was made into a cerebrate. and put your weaponry as zerg.

Oh and you can attack the installation but your forces will be beaten back until everyone registers

Survivor01
-Note- I believe Marie_Lee was listed as a protoss. Sorry it isn't up on the list

Burnt Pancakes
Name: Saikon
Race: Zerg
Leader: Overmind
Unit: Cerebrate
Weaponry: Zerg Slaves
Craft: N/A

Survivor01
Uhh.. you can be on Char but we are all mainly on Umoja.. and you will have to fight with Thunder_Fox

Thunder Fox
cerebrete rank is mine sorry

Survivor01
And everyone try to be around Mar Sara or Chau Sara. It'll help the Rp run more smoothely. not to mention is you aren't at either of them you will be over-run by zerg

Survivor01
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cerebrete rank is mine sorry

Haha he is the cerberate on the worng planet >.>

Thunder Fox
-.-;; totally read that wrong

Survivor01
Haha Thunder you may need to find a reason when Mar and Chau Sara are attacked to leave. The potoss bomb the crap out of the planet.

Thunder Fox
i see....

Survivor01
Yeah.. haha and you are one to start the Zerg attack.

Thunder Fox
i will post tomarrow

Burnt Pancakes
I was udner the impression that the Cerebrates coudl control their swarms from across the galaxy. is this wrong?

Survivor01
Don't send an attack for a while but you can send small scout parties to save you from boredom

Survivor01
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I was udner the impression that the Cerebrates coudl control their swarms from across the galaxy. is this wrong?

Overminds can do that not Cerebrates.. unless you are one of Kerigan's new ones. (Or she claimed they are herrs and are just the normal ones of the Brood Pack)

Burnt Pancakes
Ah, okay. I'll change my location, then. I don't know of anywere close to the planest mentioned above. On a taken over orbital platform, maybe?

Survivor01
Just be the station the xenomorph(Zerg) took over. I believe it was the.. can't remember just be on it I guess. Thunder will be more powerful though due to his forces being on-planet.

Burnt Pancakes
Sounds good.

Darth Extecute
Name: Xzotx
Race: Protoss
Leader: Matriarch Raszagal
Unit: Dark Templar
Weaponry: Protoss Energy Blade

Appearance:
http://www.gamasutra.com/galleries/visual_art/jason_felix/jlf_work6.jpg

Survivor01
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name: Xzotx
Leader: Matriarch Raszagal
Unit: Dark Templar
Weaponry: Protoss Energy Blade

Appearance:
http://www.gamasutra.com/galleries/visual_art/jason_felix/jlf_work6.jpg

Nice definately approved

Darth Extecute
Thank you.. I'll make a post right away..

Survivor01
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Thank you.. I'll make a post right away..

Take your time. You can interact with the Terran but I wouldn't advise being hostile. Since nonw of the Zerg are known about we have all of our siege tanks and gloiaths...

Darth Extecute
I'm a protoss.. My well-being is not important.. Fall in war for Aiur..

But I'm not interacting yet..

Survivor01
Okay noted. But peace may need to be an option because there are two cerebrates going at war with us and each other.

Its sad how so many people sign up and like only 4 end up going through with it

Darth Extecute
Give it time.. Some are too busy currently to sign up.. Maybe they currently lacked inspiration.. If I lack inspiration, I often wait till I get it..

Survivor01
Good point. Eventually though the xenomorph do over-run Chau Sara sadly haha and that is where my guy is currently headed.

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by Survivor01
-Note- I believe Marie_Lee was listed as a protoss. Sorry it isn't up on the list

Yes happy I can change if you want smile

Survivor01
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Yes happy I can change if you want smile

Nah keep it what you want it to be. The terran currently outnumber the Protoss PC wise haha

Marie-Lee
We all know that protoss need less numbers to win stick out tongue Their units are stronger and more endurant yes If thinking game-wise, the Dark Templar of DE's could probably wipe out your scouting party stick out tongue

Well, I be what you want me to be smile

Survivor01
We all know that protoss need less numbers to win stick out tongue Their units are stronger and more endurant yes If thinking game-wise, the Dark Templar of DE's could probably wipe out your scouting party stick out tongue

Well, I be what you want me to be smile

True but we have one goliath with us that has anti-cloak if you remember from the game. and if I remember a Dark Templar can't stand up against a fully upgraded Goliath wink

And i want you to be... your choice of character. There i told you what i want you to be. stick out tongue smile

Oh and are you feeling any better?

Burnt Pancakes
I'll post after Thunder.

Survivor01
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I'll post after Thunder.

haha there will 5 armies in this war

Marie-Lee
True but we have one goliath with us that has anti-cloak if you remember from the game. and if I remember a Dark Templar can't stand up against a fully upgraded Goliath wink

And i want you to be... your choice of character. There i told you what i want you to be. stick out tongue smile

Why you stubborn little eek!

Well, right now we are not in the game, as far as I know smile I think a PC DT is better chanced than a PC Goliath. But you are probably right. He could not wipe the group out. After all, he is not immortal. Just invisible. Being invisible, he can still be hit. And desite what one might think, human soldiers are not idiots stick out tongue stick out tongue

I will make my character in a while. Need to grab myself some Easter Soda happy

Edit: Can I be already existant characters? Such as named ones from the game?

Survivor01
Why you stubborn little eek!

Well, right now we are not in the game, as far as I know smile I think a PC DT is better chanced than a PC Goliath. But you are probably right. He could not wipe the group out. After all, he is not immortal. Just invisible. Being invisible, he can still be hit. And desite what one might think, human soldiers are not idiots stick out tongue stick out tongue

I will make my character in a while. Need to grab myself some Easter Soda happy

Edit: Can I be already existant characters? Such as named ones from the game?

The Goliath goes down anywaysad

okay take your time no need to rush.

Marie-Lee
Can I have two or more? I have a hard time picking both side and unit stick out tongue

Survivor01
Can I have two or more? I have a hard time picking both side and unit stick out tongue

Sure. I see no problem with that.

Thunder Fox
post in a bit need to think of a good way to enter

Survivor01
Cerebrates can manifest themselves into a ceetain zerg to let you know

Thunder Fox
whait what you mean by that? like take the zerg over?

Survivor01
Take it over? Have you forgotten you are in control of ALL the zerg near you? Exception is another cerebrate in the area.

Thunder Fox
its been awhile since i played Starcraft >.>

Survivor01
Been 5 long years for me.. I kind the disk either. Don't forget that we still have access to ATLAS also

Thunder Fox
is your scouts headed near me just wondering

Survivor01
Yeah we are pretty much hunting the "xenomorph" in the area.

Marie-Lee
Terran Unit:

http://www.sclegacy.com/art/2d/15thumb.jpg

Name: Marie Bishop
Race: Human
Leader: Edmund Duke
Unit: Marine
Weaponry: Assault Rifle
Craft: None

-----------------------------------------

Protoss Unit:

Name: Kira
Leader: None
Unit: Arbiter
Weaponry:
In ship: Photon Cannon
Out of ship: Energy Blade
Craft: Protoss Arbiter Warship

http://www.infoceptor.com/fanart2/albums/album02/91_G.jpg

Survivor01
Not to criticize but yo umight want to be able to dodge really well with that protoss cause it has no armor on..

Marie-Lee
She is an intelligent pilot big grin She does not leave her ship often stick out tongue When she does, she can get in trouble. She is not very talented at hand-to-hand combat no expression

I was wondering in making her allied with the humans, you think that can work? smile

Survivor01
Judging how there are to Cerebrates yes you can be allied. You have to remember in the game not all protoss were agaisnt humans. and sorry I hadn't noticed you were a pilot embarrasment

Marie-Lee
Yeah. Sitting inside the Arbiter Warship would get kind of hot in a full suit stick out tongue Any suggestions on how I can meet the humans without being shot down?

Survivor01
Uh probably land in our base. We don't have anti air and doubt a marine's assault rifle would do to much big grin

Marie-Lee
Mind if I fight back some of the zerglings? I kind of woop zergling ass with an Arbiter evil face

Survivor01
As you can read we are getting stomped down there so back up would be appreciated.. poor goliath though no room on a dropship so he has to run it.

Marie-Lee
Kira to the aid then big grin

Thunder Fox
*cough*Hydralisks*cough*

Survivor01
*Cough* Goliath *Cough*

Marie-Lee
*cough*Hydralisks*cough*

*Cough* Frozen Field *Cough*

big grin

Thunder Fox
laughing great my force is getting there ass kicked

Survivor01
Bring out the flyers... sorry Marie but i had to assits him..

Marie-Lee
Hey. Arbiters are good, but I could not pull a Hydralisk group down on my own stick out tongue

Marie-Lee
Can mutalisks wipe out a valkyrie that quick? I thought a 4 Muta Vs. 1 Valk would be an even match. Phew, good I did not pick that one stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
they can powered up to max each attack takes a chuck of health

Survivor01
Valks with no upgrade can't even take on a Protoss scout sadly enough..

Marie-Lee
Our characters have maximum upgrade, right?

Survivor01
You can but its kinda no exactly fair. I'm just gunna wait entil I get back to base to get the upgraded weapons

Marie-Lee
Will it calm you down if I say I am very good at not God-modding big grin

Survivor01
I am calm. judging how you are like 400 something i believe i can understand your ship being fully upgraded

Marie-Lee
Good smile Besides, an Arbiter is not too lethal with a full upgrade anyway stick out tongue It is more supportive.

Kira has landed eek!

Survivor01
Yeah Terran can be a little jumpy right after a zerg attack

Thunder Fox
sooooo now i sit and wait

Survivor01
I'd amass troops in the time of peace.. haha

Burning thought
hmm mind a new guy in this RP, also waht conditoning is this planet, is this going to be an extremely important site for all 3 sides or is it simply a small battle

Marie-Lee
I believe 'Koprulu Sector' would be the answer of your second question big grin

And it will vary, I guess, is the answer of your third stick out tongue

'No' is the answer to the first question smile

Burning thought
I believe 'Koprulu Sector' would be the answer of your second question big grin

And it will vary, I guess, is the answer of your third stick out tongue

'No' is the answer to the first question smile

fair nuf

Marie-Lee
To make sure you did not missunderstand me. You are welcome to join smile

Burning thought
To make sure you did not missunderstand me. You are welcome to join smile

hmm ok laughing out loud i just thought you said "no" seriously smile ok ill make a character, i think the terrans and protoss have a few and ime a Zerg lover so mayve ill be one of them

Marie-Lee
"hmm mind a new guy in this RP"

My reply was "No" As in "No, we do not mind. Join ahead" big grin

The zerg has two Cerebrates. They hardly need more big grin But if you want to play one, I am sure it is alright smile

Burning thought
Name:Zalrez
Race:Zerg, enhanced Hydralisk/Zergling gene strain
Leader:Cerebrate (possibly thunderfox)...overall the Overmind
Rank: a new strain, seen greater to a zergling or hydralisk, overpowered still by the Ultralisks
Unit:Thunderox hive smile i think....hmm
Weaponry: Acid spores, four pairs of blades, spine tail

Zalrez was spawned in the deep of a Hydralisk Den, the Cerebrates and the Overminds mind touching it as one, it was given a small amount of free will, its necessary bond to overlords and cerebrates was broken and was allowed as an experiment its own will, however it went mad, and killed many of its kin and so was put back under a small amount of control by the Cerebrate on planet however it still gains a lot of its newfound intelligence and cunning.

after a long few months it was taked to form into a Lurker however its gene pool was deformed by its peculier intellect and its genetic makup was corrutped by a near by Spawning pool, this pools Zerglings seemed to change the hydralisk Zalrez into a variant of the two, bearing resemblance to both, the long spined tail of the Hydralisk and a hood and head with the legs and back structure of a Zergling. After many months it seemed that this variant was a powerful addition to the Zerg and could fill many roles and was seen as a leader among its lesser brothers not only for its impressive form but also its intellect however experiments of this nature can become hostile at times as well as sometimes break from the Cerebrate and the Overmind and wander free and so few variants such as Zalrez have been formed

(maybe i will make a drawring of it if ime approved)

Thunder Fox
yeah i'll be your leader

Burning thought
yeah i'll be your leader

yay smile

Marie-Lee
Originally posted by Burning thought
Rank: a new strain, seen greater to a zergling or hydralisk, overpowered still by the Ultralisks

Zalrez was spawned in the deep of a Hydralisk Den, the Cerebrates and the Overminds mind touching it as one, it was given a small amount of free will, its necessary bond to overlords and cerebrates was broken and was allowed as an experiment its own will, however it went mad, and killed many of its kin and so was put back under a small amount of control by the Cerebrate on planet however it still gains a lot of its newfound intelligence and cunning.

after a long few months it was taked to form into a Lurker however its gene pool was deformed by its peculier intellect and its genetic makup was corrutped by a near by Spawning pool, this pools Zerglings seemed to change the hydralisk Zalrez into a variant of the two, bearing resemblance to both, the long spined tail of the Hydralisk and a hood and head with the legs and back structure of a Zergling. After many months it seemed that this variant was a powerful addition to the Zerg and could fill many roles and was seen as a leader among its lesser brothers not only for its impressive form but also its intellect however experiments of this nature can become hostile at times as well as sometimes break from the Cerebrate and the Overmind and wander free and so few variants such as Zalrez have been formed

A crossing eek! How interesting happy I wonder if he will allow it confused

Survivor01

definately approved

Burning thought
definately approved

thx

Survivor01
A lot of people still need to make their characterssleepy

True Geek
Since you've been so patient with me, I'll make my character now. stick out tongue

Name: Tjulosk
Leader: The Arbiter
Unit: High Templar
Craft: None
Background: It did not take long for other Protoss to realize that Tjulosk was not a fighter. Later on they realized his immense intelligence. Many years later, he went into politics. Politics got boring and he only entered when he believed there was a complete numbskull being favored by the civilians. Now he gets sent to seemingly random planets for reasons he was left to guess (usually because there weren't other high templars there).

Survivor01
haha approved

True Geek
Happy Dance

OOPS! The picture! http://sclegacy.com/features/ghost/unit-hightemplar.jpg There.

Survivor01
O_o looks like he is being tortured.. haha

True Geek
Woah, it does! When I saw it, it looked more like he was flying and charging for some psionic blast or something like that.

Survivor01
He's piloting a ship..

True Geek
Oh... Was that in one of the cinematics?

Survivor01
It's in Ghost

Burning thought
i think il draw a pic of my variation today or tomorrow smile wheres thunderfox, havnt seen him post in a long while

Burning thought
double post

Burning thought
triple post, sorry lol, laggy

Thunder Fox
sorry have been busy

Survivor01
haha I have been busy when everyone else was RP'ing and when I had free time everyone was gone smile ain't that just a laugh

Burning thought
smile i keep looking back on that RP and theres like 1 extra post since i left it a day later lol, cum on guys gimmie sumfin to read!!! lol

Survivor01
I've been trying to make an attack but the owner of the place I am attacking won't ever reply haha

Burning thought
whos the owner?

Darth Extecute
Well, there is not much I can do until the Protoss get the order to engange..

By the way.. Who IS mastering the protoss? no expression

Survivor01
Burnt toast is the cerebrate in the space station.

and I guess you can assume control Darth. And since you are the nomads they all depend on one leader

Burning thought
judicators and the khala

Survivor01
judicators and the khala

He is an outcast. The outcasts don't follow the Khala anymore

Burning thought
theres loads of judicators, aldaris was an outcast of the judicaters from what i remembered

Survivor01
theres loads of judicators, aldaris was an outcast of the judicaters from what i remembered

But they were betrayed by Pheonix.. even though that is like 100 years from now haha

Burning thought
But they were betrayed by Pheonix.. even though that is like 100 years from now haha

anyway Darth u could prob get ur orders from conclave or a judicator then start battle, i still like to see Thunderfox post, ive seen him on the forums loadsa times but not said anything

Survivor01
I could probably use someone to help me get out of the station..

Darth Extecute
The Khalai left with Zeratul.. At least large parts of them.. I added Matriarch Raszagal as my leader, but if it messes with your settings up, I'll change that.. She is after all the Dark Templar Matriarch..

Burning thought
merciful heavens we need mroe players, where all our people!! /cry sad

Burnt Pancakes
Survivor feel free to move aroudn and do what you want inside the docking base. You won't get attacked until you leave the base and walk around the surface of the platform.

Burning thought
w8 a min, is this before or after events in starcraft or broodwars?, if after then razagal is dead isnt she?

Survivor01
This is at the first landing of the humans

Burning thought
This is at the first landing of the humans

the first landing, landing where?

Darth Extecute
It is before, so she is very much alive..

Survivor01
When the ships are forced onto the planets

Burning thought
is this after chau sara is destroyed, and now their on mau sara?

Survivor01
Chau Sara and Mar Sara are to instalations not planets. and no Chau Sara is about to be destroyed though along with mar Sara's evacuation

Burning thought
thats a terrible shame, such a loss of life, such violence brings tears to my eyes...this is what wiki says "Chau Sara was an important colony world" so it was a world it seems

Survivor01
Chau Sara was a base on the planet and with the fall of chau Sara the plaent fell also the might of the zerg could not be allowed to escape so the protoss glassed the whole planet

Burning thought
thats not a nice thing to do....people could of been hurt sad can my zergling/hydra variant grow wings and fly to the space station somehow...ime lying badly hurt on the ground, and this ground sucks

Survivor01
Just call an overlord to fly you up there.

Burning thought
but ime merely a variant, would an Overlord heed my call?

Darth Extecute
You are a special breed.. And Zerg is ruthless, vicious and often enraged, but they are not stupid.. One of your kin could probably be picked up if an overlord was nearby..

Burning thought
woohoo, ok here i come Survivor

Survivor01
all zerg minds are connected. Ever wonder how reinforcements ALWAYS show up?

Burning thought
yeh ofc but i was doubtful that lowly zerglings and such can call over an overlord, their the controllers to keep the other zerg minds in check, their not usually ordered around like transports by the lesser zerg themeselves, just cerebrateas order them usually, anyway ime in the station

Darth Extecute
if it is around, it very well might yes

Survivor01
Hydralisks can call them as transports

Darth Extecute
I think I'll do another char till the Protoss is brough to action no expression Ok by you?

Survivor01
it's fine

Thunder Fox
can i please be informed whats been goin on

Survivor01
Just a long attack on the station in space. You can send some zerg there if you want. That is actually all that has happened

Thunder Fox
ah

Survivor01
I'm about to return to the planet though

Survivor01
Wow I guess not that many people really even wanted to RP this haha

Darth Extecute
Not much to do as protoss until an OK is given, and did not get the time to make a new character..

Burning thought
hmm we dont have many people rly, there are not many online in the forums enymore from what ive seen

Darth Extecute
Thank God for that.. It was TOO much before.. I like the way it is now.. The activity of the current members could improve, but I don't complain about the number..

Burning thought
hmm haha yes, id like to start up that Diablo RP tho, there are only a handful of RPs actually alive it seems nowdays, anyone in here, survivor you wanna join the diablo RP?

Marie-Lee
I am interested eek!

Burning thought
I am interested eek!

laughing in what, diablo or starcraft

Survivor01
I might join. I always did like Diablo

Burning thought
woohoo, maby well get sum members after all

Survivor01
oh and Darth I gave the okay for the protoss already

Marie-Lee
laughing in what, diablo or starcraft

Both happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.