Titanic sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miroku
they said this summer the sequel to the titanic will be out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4

=Tired Hiker=
I can't wait for it! It looks sooooooooooo good. laughing

In Fate's Hands
It reminds me of watching scenes from other movies again.....

ADarksideJedi
The first one was so horrible.WHy would they add a second one?There was no part two after the Titanic story.jm

Strangelove
Holy crap. That was hilarious.

EPIIIBITES
I wouldn't say it's hilarious. This is arguably the biggest waste of time and effort I've ever seen go into making a fake trailer.

This dude has actually spent tons of hours of working on editing, CG and effects that ultimately build up to a chuckle. It's not funny...or even smartly executed, as there are actually people on there who thought it's supposed to be serious.

"Titanic: Two The Surface"... way to come up with a good title for it! This is mind-bogglingly useless and a total waste of 4 and 1/2 minutes.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
I wouldn't say it's hilarious. This is arguably the biggest waste of time and effort I've ever seen go into making a fake trailer.

This dude has actually spent tons of hours of working on editing, CG and effects that ultimately build up to a chuckle.

But it was a wel appreciated chuckle on my part. I thought it was classic having jack going to a titanic musical and gently weeping. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES

This dude has actually spent tons of hours of working on editing, CG and effects that ultimately build up to a chuckle. It's not funny...or even smartly executed, as there are actually people on there who thought it's supposed to be serious.

"Titanic: Two The Surface"... way to come up with a good title for it! This is mind-bogglingly useless and a total waste of 4 and 1/2 minutes.

. . . and it has 10 honors and almost 5 million views. srug

The Hawk
I thought it was real for a second.

Dusty
Old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.