Rolento&Sodom vs Vega&Balrog:Dynamic Duo Showdown!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Which team takes this match, the ambitious dynamic duo of Rolento and Sodom or the Shadowloo dynamic duo of Vega and Balrog. This match takes place in the ring that Guy fought Sodom in on the first Final Fight in the underground subway tunnel. Make sure to vote too!! Enjoy. cool cool

King Nothing
I see the Shadowloo duo taking the win here.

Sado22
"The Sodomizers" take it big grin
Balrog and Vega are badly overrated on this forum.

~Sado

Sonic x 20
They each are very good at what they do, but I'm still not sure which duo is the best. Both duos were the top best of the gang that they were on.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22

Balrog and Vega are badly overrated on this forum.

~Sado
They barely get any fights yet they are overrated?

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Balrog and Vega are the top best Shadowlao members along with Sagat and M.Bison just like Rolento and Sodom were the top best of the toughest gang that was in Metro City the Mad Gear Gang.

Remulous
How in the hell are Vega and Balrog overrated?

Sonic x 20
I'm not sure how Vega and Balrog are overrated, but Rolento and Sodom are one tier under Cody and Guy, so I guess that can maybe also count for something, but surely, Rolento has a bunch of weaponary up his sleeves and won't be afraid to use them either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.