Vulcan vs Cannonball,Black King & Havok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

team

Roldz
Gotta say Vulcan man.. The team possess and control massive amount of energy unfortunately for them Vulcan got access to each and controls it better..

Shadow king dough is a threat but his psionic, within Vulcan control ( i think..lol )...

guy222
Originally posted by Roldz
Gotta say Vulcan man.. The team possess and control massive amount of energy unfortunately for them Vulcan got access to each and controls it better..

Shadow king dough is a threat but his psionic, within Vulcan control ( i think..lol )...

Havok maybe more powerful than his brother

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Roldz

Not Shadow King, Black King. And the current Black King.........is Blackheart. scared Curbstomp for the team.

Roldz
Originally posted by guy222
Havok maybe more powerful than his brother
Definetely...
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not Shadow King, Black King. And the current Black King.........is Blackheart. scared Curbstomp for the team.
Ahh, my bad.. Blackheart takes all there souls.. lol
Shaw is not gonna make any diff.. At least with Shadow king they've got a chance..

Brian Oswald
Vulcan just shuts off their powers.

Wrong choice of characters. Havok and Sam are useless agaisnt an energy manipulator of Vulcan's level. Shaw gets overloaded

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Brian Oswald

Wrong choice of characters. Havok and Sam are useless agaisnt an energy manipulator of Vulcan's level. Shaw gets overloaded

It's not Shaw, it's Blackheart. Selene installed him as the new Black King.

guy222

Scott and Alex are more powerful than their brother. Team ftw

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by guy222
Scott and Alex are more powerful than their brother. Team ftw How are they more powerful?Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's not Shaw, it's Blackheart. Selene installed him as the new Black King. Oh well in that case. Team wins

guy222
How are they more powerful? Oh well in that case. Team wins

They are......Team does win because of Sam and Alex

golem370
This is Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.