In the Light of Night: OOC and Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordained

Wild-Cherry
Do I have to make any sort of character sheet first?

Ordained
I forgot to post that.

Character sheet:
You already have your characters names, powers and ages so here's what you need.

Pesonality:
Apperance: (Think of the names. If they sound like a certain nationality, try to find a pic related.)
History before the events that are about to take place:

True Geek
Galeck
Super strength and Hellfire
2863 years old
The chief cretin. He tries to overthrow Charity when he is given the chance to. When he is given a job he does it well. He isn't much of a problem solver unless it involves killing something. When he sets his mind it is acted quickly, and without hesitation. When one of the generals fail, they are immediately destroyed by Galeck. He is quite feared around Hell. The name "Charity," on an evil creature also confuses him. The Mysterious Figure is the only one other than Charity who he listens to. All others who try to order him or correct him get destroyed.

There, he's done! Yay! *balloons and confetti* Happy Dance

Ordained
I like it.

True Geek
Really? I expected you to want some braniac leader dude instead of my brute who wants to be a leader... But either way, YAY!

Ordained
Its cool. After all he is a cretin. But they aren't in hell, it's earth. They're apart of something called the Hell Hold.

True Geek
Oh... Then imagine that the "Hell" in my description is really the "Hell Hold."

maibak
Mysterious Figure
He always had super strength, but when he rips someone's heart out and crushes it(doesn't carry it with him), he gets their strength along with any powers they may have had. This has given him controllable enhanced senses of sight, smell, and hearing. This has also given him many powers which I don't want to reveal to you yet.
Unknown years old.
His history is also unknown.
All that is ever seen of him is a shadow in a dark cape.

Ordained
Maibak, that is exactly what I was expecting for the Mysterious Figure. Good show.

True Geek
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/516688_20041011_embed022.jpg That's what Galeck looks like... Unless he's supposed to look like a monster or something of that sort.

Wild-Cherry
Charity Evans
strength and Mimicry.

Pesonality: Quiet, stubborn, intelligent and witty, Charity is none to get pushed around. She has a strong dimeanor, and a cool temper, though when anger she can loose her good judgement.

Apperance:

History: Charity was born and raised in Bedford, England, and moved to London at the age of 20 as an aspiring artist. Her divinations were always as deep and thoughtful as she herself. She had never been one much for love, though she thought she had once, in turn bearing a child whom she raised singly. She never thought she could love one person so veyr much, but oh did she. the child was a girl, and Charity chose the name Evie for her.

One day Charity had left Evie with a neighbor, She was 5 at the time, and Charity had gone shoppign for a while. upon her arrival she found both her neighbor and Evie missing. After panicking a voice reached her ears.

' Your child is fine. If you make the right decisions it will remain that way.'

Charity angrily demanded to know who this was, and Evies whereabouts.
The voice only responded that Charity would have to give her life up in order to save the child, but could not die. Confused and distraught she agreed. Evie showed up on her father's doorstep, sleeping, and her mother disapeared for 3 years.

Kuchiki
Bethany Clay: Medical student. First summons her Light when a zombie cretin kills a fellow student and a doctor while they are in a morgue.
Powers: Death Touch. Able to kill anyone she touches by disintegrating the cells.
Personality: Quiet, determined, shy. She is very stubborn, and isn't very friendly. She is very sarcastic, but know when to be serious. She has control over her temper, but when you push her buttons, she'll explode.
Appearance: Upload
History before the events that are about to take place: Bethany works extremely hard in school, always trying to get A's or B's. When she graduated high school, she went to a medical school. She thinks that her Light is a curse, seeing as she doesn't like death or killing people. She is trying to become a doctor so that she can prevent people's death.

Ordained
Originally posted by True Geek
http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2004/reviews/516688_20041011_embed022.jpg That's what Galeck looks like... Unless he's supposed to look like a monster or something of that sort.
It's fine, True Geek. He can be a Possessor cretin if you want him to look like a human.

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Charity Evans
strength and Mimicry.

Pesonality: Quiet, stubborn, intelligent and witty, Charity is none to get pushed around. She has a strong dimeanor, and a cool temper, though when anger she can loose her good judgement.

Apperance:

History: Charity was born and raised in Bedford, England, and moved to London at the age of 20 as an aspiring artist. Her divinations were always as deep and thoughtful as she herself. She had never been one much for love, though she thought she had once, in turn bearing a child whom she raised singly. She never thought she could love one person so veyr much, but oh did she. the child was a girl, and Charity chose the name Evie for her.

One day Charity had left Evie with a neighbor, She was 5 at the time, and Charity had gone shoppign for a while. upon her arrival she found both her neighbor and Evie missing. After panicking a voice reached her ears.

The voice only responded that Charity would have to give her life up in order to save the child, but could not die. Confused and distraught she agreed. Evie showed up on her father's doorstep, sleeping, and her mother disapeared for 3 years.

I love the history. Never would have imagined Charity with a daugther.

Originally posted by Kuchiki
Bethany Clay: Medical student. First summons her Light when a zombie cretin kills a fellow student and a doctor while they are in a morgue.
Powers: Death Touch. Able to kill anyone she touches by disintegrating the cells.
Personality: Quiet, determined, shy. She is very stubborn, and isn't very friendly. She is very sarcastic, but know when to be serious. She has control over her temper, but when you push her buttons, she'll explode.
Appearance: Upload
History before the events that are about to take place: Bethany works extremely hard in school, always trying to get A's or B's. When she graduated high school, she went to a medical school. She thinks that her Light is a curse, seeing as she doesn't like death or killing people. She is trying to become a doctor so that she can prevent people's death.
That's where I was going for Bethany. I'm glad you did that, Kuchiki.

trademark
I going to edit this more just needed to get something out)
Name: Benjamin Mason

Powers: Projection. Certain things that Benjamin thinks or feels strongly enough about may come into existence.

Personality: Emotional

History: As a child Benjamin always showed how he felt. When a faceless appeared he was scared but that fear turned into Anger and he was able to Create a sword and fight off the faceless. He has sense become vary good at using his emotions to make things.

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Ordained
It's fine, True Geek. He can be a Possessor cretin if you want him to look like a human.

That's where I was going for Bethany. I'm glad you did that, Kuchiki.

Thanks, I thought it would be sorta...cool.
Oh! Can you give a description of the current setting? eek!

Wild-Cherry

That's where I was going for Bethany. I'm glad you did that, Kuchiki. It was a bit rushed, but thanks yes

Ordained
Well right now, everybody is just making their character's intros. After that, I will let everyone know what is going on by PM. There are certain things that I want to happen.

But don't worry, we will all get acquainted before long. So just make an intro that states what your character was up to just before they summoned the Light that gave them there powers. And remember, it has to be related to a cretin attacking them for the Light to be summoned.

Wild-Cherry
kk happy

Ordained
Originally posted by trademark
I going to edit this more just needed to get something out)

Powers: Projection. Certain things that Benjamin thinks or feels strongly enough about may come into existence.

History: As a child Benjamin always showed how he felt. When a faceless appeared he was scared but that fear turned into Anger and he was able to Create a sword and fight off the faceless. He has sense become vary good at using his emotions to make things.
Make sure that you follow the character description that I posted in the opening. Ben was in the car with Lucas when the were attacked by a cretin and summoned their Light. Other than that thumbsup

JacopeX
hmmm......what char's are left?

Kuchiki
Destiny
Ashanti
Aunt Jo
Damon Mason
Mysterious Figure

big grin

Ordained
Actually, Ashanti is taken by Nagi. I'm spamming but I forgot to put Adendai and Lucas' bio. I have to go to work but I'll post their bios later. Here's Lucas.

Ordained
And Adendai.

True Geek
Isn't the Mysterious Figure taken also?

True Geek
It's fine, True Geek. He can be a Possessor cretin if you want him to look like a human. What is the difference between the types of cretins?

Ordained
Isn't the Mysterious Figure taken also?
I really have no idea. I would go and look back there but it seems to have been spammed by a couple of folks that has made it hard to look at.

What is the difference between the types of cretins?
Every type of cretin has a unique purpose. Some are possessors which take possession of a body whose soul has been stolen. They typically work with a soul stealing cretin. There are alchemist cretins who use dark fire to take control of dead bodies. Scouter cretins who look for people to join the Hell Hold and try to find the bases of the Chosen Ones. Savage cretins who are just plain murderers. And the rest are just your everyday average cretins the process the Dark Fire. I'm pretty sure that I will come up with some other types but that's all I got now.

maibak
I don't really see any spam in here, just people posting their characters, and Mysterious Figure is taken.

Ordained
I meant in the Ideas thread. But who took the Mysterious Figure and how do you get two pics in one post?

Ordained
Characters:

Adendai- Ordained
Patrick- Marie-Lee
Benjamin- Trademark
Lucas- Ordained
Sasha- Marea
Lewis- Baby Bear
Destiny-
Xavier- Darth Extecute
Bethany- Kuchiki
Jesse- The Black Death
Ashanti- Nagi
Charity- Wild-Cherry
Galeck- True Geek
William-Axel Revenge
Aunt Jo-
Damon Mason-
Mysterious Figure- I don't know who has him but apparently he's taken.

maibak
I took him remember? I didn't put it in the ideas thread, its on the first page here.

True Geek
and how do you get two pics in one post? You type (img)link(/img) except with http://www.eyeofhorus.org.uk/images/photo/10tennant/series-02/09-satan/the-satan-pit-doctor-beast1.jpg In case you didn't guess, Galeck's the big red dude... Image is not actual size.

Ordained
Originally posted by maibak
I took him remember? I didn't put it in the ideas thread, its on the first page here.
Oh yeah. Well did you make a character sheet and intro?

Characters:

Adendai- Ordained
Patrick- Marie-Lee
Benjamin- Trademark
Lucas- Ordained
Sasha- Marea
Lewis- Baby Bear
Destiny-
Xavier- Darth Extecute
Bethany- Kuchiki
Jesse- The Black Death
Ashanti- Nagi
Charity- Wild-Cherry
Galeck- True Geek
William-Axel Revenge
Aunt Jo-
Damon Mason-
Mysterious Figure- Maibak

You type (img)link(/img) except with http://www.eyeofhorus.org.uk/images/photo/10tennant/series-02/09-satan/the-satan-pit-doctor-beast1.jpg In case you didn't guess, Galeck's the big red dude... Image is not actual size.
Thanks and nice pic.

maibak
Yes, in fact you commented that I did the sheet exactly as you wanted. As for an intro, if you mean the things that everyone has been putting in the actual RP thread, I have no idea what to put there yet.

Ordained
Oh, I'm sorry. It's been a long day. What you need to put in the intro is a brief but descriptive history of what the Mysterious Figure is, what he does and why he does it. PM me if you need any help.

maibak
I have to say...doesn't that ruin the 'mysteriousness' of the character?

Ordained
Point taken. I'm pretty sure you'll think of something. It'll come along as the story progresses.

maibak
That is pretty much what I was guessing, it wouldn't really make sense to tell about him when no one really knows about him.

Ambience

Darth Extecute
how do you get two pics in one post?

The code is rather simple..

insert link here

Img is a shortening for Image, if you have not figured, which makes the code easy..

One example would be

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/extecute/P1020382.jpg

Which would end up looking like this:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/extecute/P1020382.jpg

This code can be repeated over and over again, and in that way you can post more than one picture at the time. For example:

Would look like:

Ordained

Darth Extecute

Ordained
Maybe a younger looking pic. But everything else is aok thumbsup

Darth Extecute
Remove the beard and shrinkles stick out tongue

Ordained
That could work. I'm imagining him much younger as well.

trademark

History: As a child Benjamin always showed how he felt. When a faceless cretin appeared while he and Lucas were driveinghe was scared but that fear turned into Anger and he was able to Create a sword and fight off the faceless. He has sense become vary good at using his emotions to make things.

Pic:http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/drkromance/normal_1164042086_i_1389_full.jpg

Ordained
Ok. I like the pic, but I always imagined Ben as a mix of African American and Caucasian.

trademark
I will see what I can do

Ordained
I wonder when is everyone going to make their character's intros. I've been PMing them and they said they'd do it. How long did it take for you guys thread to get going when you first made one?

Darth Extecute
My threads started rolling about the very same moment I created the IC thread..

Ambience
Well we have 8/18 intros written, and some of the characters aren't even take yet. It's just under half.
But I'm sure people are woking on them right now. And if not nwo they'll start soon =]
I know I just set aside an hour, sat down and wrote mine. Not hard o_0

Ordained
Not the answer I was looking for. I hope this thing doesn't die before it starts. Thanks for the ones who are showing an interest.

Darth Extecute
Well, I tried answering your question.. Don't know what answer you are looking for..

Well, I'm a horribly busy guy.. You will have to forgive me, but I will not be posting much at all..

Ambience
I'm sure things will pick up Ordained, just wait until the weekend rolls around. =]

Ordained
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Well, I tried answering your question.. Don't know what answer you are looking for...
Didn't mean to sound rude. I should've added a laughing out loud

Originally posted by Ambience
I'm sure things will pick up Ordained, just wait until the weekend rolls around. =]
I hope erm

Ambience
On another note...
How the hell did pokemon get so popular all over again?
o_0

Darth Extecute
Was it ever impopular?

Ambience
For the past two or three years...
Yes.
no expression

Darth Extecute
Not in Sweden stick out tongue

Never with me..

Ambience
My sister bought pokemon socks yesterday....
I thought I had to slap the cool back into her. =[

*glances at the picture on my profile where I look like a cat*
Nevermind that. xD

Ambience
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/saahbruce/Random/awkward-thumb.gif

hehe =]

Darth Extecute
no expression how interesting..

Ambience
Embrace it.
no expression

Ordained
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/saahbruce/Random/awkward-thumb.gif

hehe =]
It's better than a senseless war. I make awkward sexual advances to all of my friends all the time. What can I say, I'm a flirt. I just hope my son turns out the same way laughing

Ordained
I thought I had to slap the cool back into her. =
hysterical laughing out loud laughing laughing Oh, and one more lol1

Ambience
It's better than a senseless war. I make awkward sexual advances to all of my friends all the time. What can I say, I'm a flirt. I just hope my son turns out the same way laughing

Sometimes awkward sexual advances are the only way to lighten the mood.
Hell, under any situation I can find a good excuse to make one. :P

Ambience
hysterical laughing out loud laughing laughing Oh, and one more lol1

no expression

What the hell is so funny?

Ordained
quote: (post)
I thought I had to slap the cool back into her. =[

*glances at the picture on my profile where I look like a cat*
Nevermind that. xD

Ambience
quote: (post)
I thought I had to slap the cool back into her. =

I am one sexy cat.
no expression

meow

Ordained
laughing

Ambience
laughing

never seen the cat woman movie though.
=\
was I missing out on much?

Ordained
Maybe I'm biased because I plan on marring Halle Berry when I make it big in Hollywood, but it was a relatively good movie. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Ambience
Bcause it's Halle Berry in a latex suit.
drool

lol, but it was because she had to work really hard to get that body o_x
spiderman was a good mvoie. seen it last night =D

Ordained
I agree. Can't wait for SM3 to come out.

Ambience
yea o_o
May 4th,
I think my friend in Calgary preordered tickets so the pair of us could see it when I got there.
xD It is going to be so packed!

Ordained
I believe you. Here in the USofA, I always wait a week before seeing a Marvel movie. There is never any place to sit.

Ambience
really. =|
Like V for Vendetta?

Ordained
I never saw that and I don't think that that's a Marvel movie.

Ambience
See it. It's my favorite, if you don't I'll slash your throat.
no expression

Baby Bear
Name:Lewis Taylor
Sex:Male
Personalitymessedhy,quiet
appearance:On pic

Biography: Lewis is a youngster that caries very special powers. He is the type of kid that you would love to trade in for your more annoying child. His parents had abandoned him cause of the way he acted.Lewis wouldn't be the most outgoing child in the world now would he? They thought he would turn out to be gay because he would let kids at school get the best of him and pick on him for being shy and quiet. He had a friend named Remy but they both lost touch of each other.

Powers: Mind control

Ordained
Baby Bear, Lewis and Lucas are brothers and their parents were killed in a house fire. They now live with their Aunt Jo. You also have to add what happened to him when he first summoned his Light. When that is changed your character will be approved.

Pure Poison
I am here. And working on my character now.

Sorry for the delay!

Oh what does Lucas look like?

Ambience
the picture was to small to get any detail. o_0
he has rusty orange hair, and a boyish face from the looks of it and a pale skin tone.

Pure Poison
A red head! Hmm!

Ambience
I wanna be a red head! D:

Pure Poison
I dyed mine red!

Ambience
=O
LUCKKKKYYYY

I'm so sick of blonde >.>

Pure Poison
I would love to be blonde but i am too dark

Ambience
I'm pasty as hell. stick out tongue
I don't even tan well.
I tan like 4 sades of red o-x
yea. stick out tongue
lucky me

Pure Poison
I am so struggling with her bio

Pure Poison

Ambience
Aren't you Jesse?
Thats what your signed up as o_0
or did you switch?

Pure Poison
I signed up for Sasha, Jesse is a french male nanny.

I would struggle as that

Ordained
the picture was to small to get any detail. o_0
he has rusty orange hair, and a boyish face from the looks of it and a pale skin tone.
I'm trying to find another one. I wanted Lucas to be a blonde. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And Pure, Sasha is approved.

btw, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Ambience
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D

Marie-Lee
I'm trying to find another one. I wanted Lucas to be a blonde. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And Pure, Sasha is approved.

btw, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Then why does your profile say 15th? no expression Either it, or you is wrong stick out tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! happy

Baby Bear
Happy B-DAY!

Give me some time I'll have lewis profile done on wednesday!

Ordained
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D
Thanks.

Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Then why does your profile say 15th? no expression Either it, or you is wrong stick out tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! happy
My b-day is the 15th and thanks.

Originally posted by Baby Bear
Happy B-DAY!

Give me some time I'll have lewis profile done on wednesday!
Appreciate it and ok.

Pure Poison
Happy birthday Ordi!

I think this guy is pretty cute.

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/093/7/5/__Prince___by_MincedNiku.jpg

Ordained
Awwwww. You got that pic for me and Lucas. *Tearing up* How nice. Thanks, Pure hug

greenrock
So can I make a cretin with whatever powers I want (limited god modding), or do I have to take the roll as all the Hell Hold?

Ordained
Ignore.

Ordained
Actually, I would like it if all of the main character slots were filled up before a new one was introduced. How about you take a look at the remaining characters and then get back with me.

Here are the characters:
Adendai- Ordained
Patrick- Marie-Lee
Benjamin- Trademark
Lucas- Ordained
Sasha- Marea
Lewis- Baby Bear
Destiny- Ambience
Xavier- Darth Extecute
Bethany- Kuchiki
Jesse-
Ashanti- Nagi
Charity- Wild-Cherry
Galeck- True Geek
William-Axel Revenge
Aunt Jo-
Damon Mason-
Mysterious Figure- Maibak

maibak
What if he doesn't want to be part of the "Light" and wants to be a character with powers as well?

Ordained
Then we'll discuss it through PMs.

Pure Poison
Awwwww. You got that pic for me and Lucas. *Tearing up* How nice. Thanks, Pure hug

I just think he was more of a lucas than a red head.

Ordained
Yeah. I didn't want Luc as a red head. I wanted him blonde but couldn't find any pics that suited my thoughts.

Pure Poison
Was the pic i chose ok?

Ordained
Yes it was and I thank you.

Baby Bear
Sorry about that my moms kicked me of the CPU.

Name: Lewis Taylor
Personality:Quiet, shy

History: Lewis was a boy that always kept quiet at school. People thought he was a foster child. Kids would take advantage of lewis and pick on him or beat him up after school. It was a tough life for this kid but he managed to survive it.He had a close friend named remy that always protected him from other boys. He had respect for lewis while people showed him none. One day Lewis and his brother went outsid to go to the store they were in bad luck when they found out that their parents died in a fire.

He one day found that he had a power called the light. He was with his friend Remy that day. He somehow unexpectedly used it and hurt his friend. He was intended to hurt him but it eventually didn't kill him.

Powers:Mind control

Ordained
For anyone who cares: I won't be here that often. I am moving out of my college dorm and going home. We don't have the internet because my mom thinks that people can spy on you through the screen. I will be able to be here on Mon-Fri but only for an hour a day. If this thing doesn't die, I'll be here for it. Hope y'all miss me. Cya hi2

Pure Poison
Aw, i am going to miss you!!

tighthug

Ordained

Ordained
So I take it no one is willing to RP here?

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Charity Evans
strength and Mimicry.

Apperance:

The voice only responded that Charity would have to give her life up in order to save the child, but could not die. Confused and distraught she agreed. Evie showed up on her father's doorstep, sleeping, and her mother disapeared for 3 years. Me me me!! big grin

Ordained
Finally.

Ordained
Anybody willing to help me bump this thing besides WC?

By the way... thanks, WC hug

Ordained

Ordained

Ordained
Come ooooon! Any takers? This a one of the last times that I'll ask before I ask Ush to close it.

True Geek
For the chance of this actually starting, I'll re-join big grin

Galeck
Super strength and Hellfire
2863 years old
The chief cretin. He tries to overthrow Charity when he is given the chance to. When he is given a job he does it well. He isn't much of a problem solver unless it involves killing something. When he sets his mind it is acted quickly, and without hesitation. When one of the generals fail, they are immediately destroyed by Galeck. He is quite feared around the Hell Hold. The name "Charity," on an evil creature also confuses him. Charity should be a name for a good thing! The Mysterious Figure is the only one other than Charity who he listens to. All others who try to order him or correct him get destroyed.

And now he looks like http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/underdark_gallery/Balor.jpg

Ordained
Thanks, True, but I think that this is just about through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.