You know what's kinda funny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloomaholic
You know what's kinda funny & interesting?

is that Johnny really cares less about being "good looking" and he's tried so hard in many ways to tone down his looks and dresses weird or wears weird clothes or has his hair all weird...yet he is still extremely hot and sexy

I know I'm stating the obvious..but, just saying LOL big grin just seems funny & kind of ironic

PirateDiva
LOL....yes he just cant seem to get away from his good looks or turn off his fans...lmao!! He looks amazing in anything!! big grin

Bloomaholic
poor Johnny...he tries soo hard to be ugly and and be unsexy lol!

ivebeendepped43
fyi Johnny, FOR G*DS SAKE, IT WONT WORK MAN!

Bloomaholic
lol he can still try I guess lol!

ivebeendepped43
but that is the only thing Johnny will NEVER succeed in.

Bloomaholic
I'm starting to be afraid of the fact that u might commit suicide when he dies someday....hopefully a long time from now...but obviously, it will be before you lol

ivebeendepped43
what if im hit by a drunk driver? ok, trying to be optimistic! niether of us will die for a long long long long long long longlong long long long long time

Bloomaholic
lol....aww,, u just keep seeing that glass half full lol

Tramps Lady
omg! IBD43!!! u made me think of something terrible....

dun dun dun......

you made me think of when johnny dies!

Bloomaholic
that's my fault..i brought up him dying...sorry lol sad

Minie Mina
Alright people, not to be a party pooper....But this could be discussed at the Johnny/Jack love thread.

We have to many random threads in here. It's getting to be very confusing for people and they are PM me on why there are 4 random threads and so on.

JaehSkywalker
unless johnny gets into a car accident or burn his face or something, his hotness would never go away. >.<

Johnny, if ever you are reading this(very unlikely though lol)... stop trying!

Mina's right though.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Minie Mina
Alright people, not to be a party pooper....But this could be discussed at the Johnny/Jack love thread.

We have to many random threads in here. It's getting to be very confusing for people and they are PM me on why there are 4 random threads and so on. party pooper...

Minie Mina
You got your Johnny/Jack thread. What more the hell you want. Geesh. We got 3 threads of the same shit topic already.

ivebeendepped43
Johnny is not $hit....*starts crying*

Legendary Thor
Meybe he wants fans not to rip apart his cloths.

Minie Mina
hehe....you funny.

IheartPocky
where has rogue been..

Minie Mina
I know...we kind of need spring cleaning.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Legendary Thor
Meybe he wants fans not to rip apart his cloths. ugh. i hope not. ive been waiting for th premire just to do that....his sweaty little shirt will look gorgeous on my wall..in a highly protected case...with locks and lasers...and voice activation...dude, the body guards would pound the crap outta me if i did...COOL! thrown out by Johnny'd bod guard! that would be a blog moment!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
ugh. i hope not. ive been waiting for th premire just to do that....his sweaty little shirt will look gorgeous on my wall..in a highly protected case...with locks and lasers...and voice activation...dude, the body guards would pound the crap outta me if i did...COOL! thrown out by Johnny'd bod guard! that would be a blog moment!

that would be cool!

i wish i could go to the AWE premiere... sad

PirateDiva
IBD43 are u going to the premiere?

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Minie Mina

We have to many random threads in here. It's getting to be very confusing for people and they are PM me on why there are 4 random threads and so on.

why are they PMing you?

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by PirateDiva
IBD43 are u going to the premiere? I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE!! but it probably wont happen

Bloomaholic
my cuzin is a reporter and she's going to cover "the story" *cries* I envy her! lol

ivebeendepped43
omg thats not fair!!!!! i wanna b her!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.