Bruce Wayne vs Steve Rogers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KinkyJudge
No shield, no gadgets, no customs.

Who wins this high-level martial arts clash?

Utrigita
Batman

KinkyJudge
Even through Steve is a helluvalot stronger and have tagged Spiderman?

KinkyJudge
But judgind from their fight, with Batmna as victorious, i also thinks Bruce wins. As Caps shield played a much bigger part than Batmans gadgets in that fight

Utrigita
Originally posted by KinkyJudge
Even through Steve is a helluvalot stronger and have tagged Spiderman?

Yes but so is batman in DC he is the nearest you get to a superbeing without superpowers. Can atleast 127 different martiel arts, can steve that?

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by Utrigita
Yes but so is batman in DC he is the nearest you get to a superbeing without superpowers. Can atleast 127 different martiel arts, can steve that?

Nope, but check my post above, i also sides with Bruce in this onesmile

Utrigita

KinkyJudge
okstick out tongue

Utrigita

KinkyJudge
yeah, i agree, but only english is allowed on KMC, so think we should stick to itwink

Utrigita
okay it is just a easier way to talk with you.

llagrok
Batman admitted that Steve could beat him.

Steve.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by llagrok
Batman admitted that Steve could beat him.

Steve.

Action >>>>>>>>>>>> wordswink

CasanoVa
Steve 7/10, The SSS stops him from tiring and Batman has no such thing, once Bruce get's tired his ass gets kicked pretty much.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Steve 7/10, The SSS stops him from tiring and Batman has no such thing, once Bruce get's tired his ass gets kicked pretty much.

Yet, Batman defeated Captain America...wink

CasanoVa
No he didn't.

KinkyJudge
No he didn't.

He did... Read the arc with the Amalglam brothers

CasanoVa
I've seen the scans, he didn't beat him. There are scans where Bruce even says Steve would beat him, because it's true.

KinkyJudge
I've seen the scans, he didn't beat him. There are scans where Bruce even says Steve would beat him, because it's true.

But not in PURe hand to hand combat without weapons.

I know it sounds logical that Cap wins, but Batman is just so superior in skills it doesnt matter! Batman grabbed and threw Supermanmessed
Besides, words doesnt mean anything in comics. Action is always superior to words. Cap also says "I have never fought one whom i was so even next to!". And Batman won in the end.

Now... Caps shield was a bigger factor than Batmans gadgets in their fight, as Batman barely used them, and nearly all Caps hits was placed with his shield.

There is no shield to save Steve herewink

CasanoVa
No, he didn't.

They've fought twice in cross-overs, once where it ends up in a draw and their pretty much cock-stroking each other and the other they're stalemating but Batman admits Captain America would possibly win.

Word's mean everything in comics you imbecile, you wonder why nobody will actually debate with you, you're like xmeat. Except you don't even have ignorance going for you, it's just plain stupidity.

I'm so glad you'll be banned soon.

Alfheim

Word's mean everything in comics you imbecile,

Well not all the time. Spiderman seems to have a habit of exaggerating things, but Batman tends to be pretty accurate or spot on.

KinkyJudge
No, he didn't.

They've fought twice in cross-overs, once where it ends up in a draw and their pretty much cock-stroking each other and the other they're stalemating but Batman admits Captain America would possibly win.

Word's mean everything in comics you imbecile, you wonder why nobody will actually debate with you, you're like xmeat. Except you don't even have ignorance going for you, it's just plain stupidity.

I'm so glad you'll be banned soon.

POSSIBLY winwink
possibly means Batman also have a chance. They are extremely even when Cap has his shield and Batman not uses his gadgets, what about when they fight without Caps shield and Batman STILL not uses his gadgets? YOU are the ignorant here, budwink

And no, words are words. Action shows more than THOUSANDS of wordswink

And xmeat have never debated, he only says "HUC SMASH FTW"...

And you are happy i gets banned because you dont like the thought that you are possibly getting owned by the Judge?smile

Alfheim
Action shows more than THOUSANDS of wordswink

Yes but that depends whos talking, Batman tends to be pretty accurate. If Einstein was talking to you about physics there is a good possibility that he would be correct.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yes but that depends whos talking, Batman tends to be pretty accurate. If Einstein was talking to you about physics there is a good possibility that he would be correct.

Batman is very accurate and good at calculating, thats true.
But he have only fought Cap with his shield, so he knows near shit about his handtohand skills. And he also dont know how far Caps will or temper goes or so on

Martian_mind
Well if words are all that count......Jonn just became a fuggin abstract evil face

Alfheim
Batman is very accurate and good at calculating, thats true.
But he have only fought Cap with his shield, so he knows near shit about his handtohand skills. And he also dont know how far Caps will or temper goes or so on

Yes but When Cap fights with his shield he still uses his other hand and feet. Batman is very good at calculating so he should be able to know how he would fight without the shield....its not like hes going to fight completely different without it. erm

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well if words are all that count......Jonn just became a fuggin abstract evil face

Yeahlaughing out loud

Casanova talks about my stupidity, yet, its him who bashes in the mid of a debatebig grin

Martian_mind
Yes but When Cap fights with his shield he still uses his other hand and feet. Batman is very good at calculating so he should be able to know how he would fight without the shield....its not like hes going to fight completely different without it. erm

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/126240/i_was_made_for_loving_you/Kiss%20-%20I%20Was%20Made%20For%20Loving%20You

embarrasment

stick out tongue

KinkyJudge

He fights EXTREMELY different without itsmile

He dont have a hugeass shield to defend half his body all the time, and even through it dont sounds like much, it is.

And Batman is not ALWAYS right, even through its close towink

And Batman referred to when they fight with weapons, nto without.

CasanoVa
POSSIBLY winwink
possibly means Batman also have a chance. They are extremely even when Cap has his shield and Batman not uses his gadgets, what about when they fight without Caps shield and Batman STILL not uses his gadgets? YOU are the ignorant here, budwink

And no, words are words. Action shows more than THOUSANDS of wordswink

And xmeat have never debated, he only says "HUC SMASH FTW"...

And you are happy i gets banned because you dont like the thought that you are possibly getting owned by the Judge?smile

No, because he didn't say "I might possibly win this fight". Ignorant? No, you're the one who's being a freaking pest.

Bruce tires.

Steve doesnt.

The longer the fight lasts, the less effecient Bruce will be yet Steve will be at the same level of physical fitness as he was at the beginning. Therefore Bruce isn't fighting at his peak, whereas Steve is.

Steve beats the crap out of him once he's tired.

They really don't, I can understand though, for somebody as bloody stupid as you all those words are a little boring arent they? you just like to look at the pretty pictures. Go buy a colouring book, the words are more important than the action.

xmeat doesn't twist scans and try to debate about things he doesn't have an ounce of knowledge about, unlike some (ie you). He knows about the Hulk so therefore he debates about the Hulk, even if it is poorly. He sticks to what he's best at, whereas you my friend are an all around retard.

Owned by the Judge? Your entire KMC career you've been getting owned by every single member you've come in contact with, you would have sex with Batdude to come onto this site you freak and you have the cheek to tell me you're owning me? **** no.

Go back to wearing your mothers make-up and your gang fights you ****ing retard.

Alfheim
He fights EXTREMELY different without itsmile

He dont have a hugeass shield to defend half his body all the time, and even through it dont sounds like much, it is.

And Batman is not ALWAYS right, even through its close towink

And Batman referred to when they fight with weapons, nto without.

I would disagree he still uses his other hand and feet. Like you said Batman is good at calculating all he has to do is imagine that Cap does not have a shield and apply what Cap has done with his other hand and feet.

KinkyJudge
No, because he didn't say "I might possibly win this fight". Ignorant? No, you're the one who's being a freaking pest.

Bruce tires.

Steve doesnt.

The longer the fight lasts, the less effecient Bruce will be yet Steve will be at the same level of physical fitness as he was at the beginning. Therefore Bruce isn't fighting at his peak, whereas Steve is.

Steve beats the crap out of him once he's tired.

They really don't, I can understand though, for somebody as bloody stupid as you all those words are a little boring arent they? you just like to look at the pretty pictures. Go buy a colouring book, the words are more important than the action.

xmeat doesn't twist scans and try to debate about things he doesn't have an ounce of knowledge about, unlike some (ie you). He knows about the Hulk so therefore he debates about the Hulk, even if it is poorly. He sticks to what he's best at, whereas you my friend are an all around retard.

Owned by the Judge? Your entire KMC career you've been getting owned by every single member you've come in contact with, you would have sex with Batdude to come onto this site you freak and you have the cheek to tell me you're owning me? **** no.

Go back to wearing your mothers make-up and your gang fights you ****ing retard.

I am the stupid one for joking?smile
Wouldnt that make you the stupid one for believing?wink

And **** xmeat, this is not about hi. And words mean less than action WHAT FIGHTING MATTERS. geex, i have to cut the crap out from the bottom for you to understand...

And Batman has very good stamina. The fight wont be long, it dont takes many punches form either of them to knock the other one out.
Real fights normally dont lasts more than a minute

Martian_mind
http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/82153/nickleback/Nickleback%20-%20How%20You%20Remind%20Me

KinkyJudge
I would disagree he still uses his other hand and feet. Like you said Batman is good at calculating all he has to do is imagine that Cap does not have a shield and apply what Cap has done with his other hand and feet.

You have a point, yet, its somehow flawed... Batman couldnt be hundred percent accurate, but one with his intelligence and experience should surely be closesmile

CasanoVa
I am the stupid one for joking?smile
Wouldnt that make you the stupid one for believing?wink

And **** xmeat, this is not about hi. And words mean less than action WHAT FIGHTING MATTERS. geex, i have to cut the crap out from the bottom for you to understand...

And Batman has very good stamina. The fight wont be long, it dont takes many punches form either of them to knock the other one out.
Real fights normally dont lasts more than a minute

Let's see, I could take any single scan from any fight (without words) out of context and it would mean nothing. For example that scan of Batman batkicking the Spectre, without context actions means absolutely nothing. The words are what complete the action dickwad, without it you can interpret a fight anyway you want to.

Batman might have good stamina, Steve has perfect stamina, he doesn't produce lactic acids which means he can fight for hours without stopping.

Comic fights are real, they last as long as the writer wants them to.

Either way Steve still kicks his ass 7/10 after a hard-fought fight.

Alfheim
You have a point, yet, its somehow flawed... Batman couldnt be hundred percent accurate, but one with his intelligence and experience should surely be closesmile

Bro nobody can be a hundred percent accurate about anything. Like you said if he is close that means then that he is most likey correct, which means we go for the most likely conclusion.

KinkyJudge
Let's see, I could take any single scan from any fight (without words) out of context and it would mean nothing. For example that scan of Batman batkicking the Spectre, without context actions means absolutely nothing. The words are what complete the action dickwad, without it you can interpret a fight anyway you want to.

Batman might have good stamina, Steve has perfect stamina, he doesn't produce lactic acids which means he can fight for hours without stopping.

Comic fights are real, they last as long as the writer wants them to.

Either way Steve still kicks his ass 7/10 after a hard-fought fight.

The fight is too short for any of them to get tired outwink
No matter who wins, stamina will nto get to matter.
They both usually onehits people, and their humen, they have limits.
No matter how good fighters they are, they hits each other hard enough to cause helluvalot damage. Their fight will last nearly 2 minutes or so, and i guess Batman will be the victor

KinkyJudge
Bro nobody can be a hundred percent accurate about anything. Like you said if he is close that means then that he is most likey correct, which means we go for the most likely conclusion.

But he STILL referred to Cap with his shield there, not handtohandskillswink
And thats what this thread is aboutsmile

Alfheim
But he STILL referred to Cap with his shield there, not handtohandskillswink
And thats what this thread is aboutsmile

hmmm well if it was pure h2H I still dont see how Bats would win.

CasanoVa
The fight is too short for any of them to get tired outwink
No matter who wins, stamina will nto get to matter.
They both usually onehits people, and their humen, they have limits.
No matter how good fighters they are, they hits each other hard enough to cause helluvalot damage. Their fight will last nearly 2 minutes or so, and i guess Batman will be the victor

Yes it will retard.

For people so evenly matched the fight will be much longer, have you no common sense? They are pretty much equals, which means they could fight for like an hour without gaining any ground. Sooner or later Bruce will get tired and Steve will take advantage of that and finish it.

You "guess" Batman would be the victor? Tsk.

I know Captain America would win.

KinkyJudge
hmmm well if it was pure h2H I still dont see how Bats would win.

STRENGHT: Cap
The difference is so little it doesn't matters

SPEED: -
Neither have shown to be superior in this category.

STAMINA: Cap
Fights between humen are usually short, so stamina is a nonfactor in this fight.

Looks bad for Batman?

SKILL: Batman
Cap is WAY better with his shield than he is without. he and Batman fought evenly while Cap used his shield and Batman nearly didnt TOUCHED his gadgets.

As their humans, it will not take many punches from the other one to put the opponent down. And as Bruce is more skilled, HE is the one to land these puncheswink

Priest
capt ftw

KinkyJudge
Yes it will retard.

For people so evenly matched the fight will be much longer, have you no common sense? They are pretty much equals, which means they could fight for like an hour without gaining any ground. Sooner or later Bruce will get tired and Steve will take advantage of that and finish it.

You "guess" Batman would be the victor? Tsk.

I know Captain America would win.

If theyre so skilled, they will hit a lot, and no matter their will, its limited hwo much damage their bodys can take. Read my post above. If their so evenly matched, they will counter or hit each other a lot, which will make the fight even faster. This is not like boxing, this is PUNCHES THAT USUALLY KNOCKS PEOPLE OUT IN ONE HIT!

CasanoVa
If theyre so skilled, they will hit a lot, and no matter their will, its limited hwo much damage their bodys can take. Read my post above. If their so evenly matched, they will counter or hit each other a lot, which will make the fight even faster. This is not like boxing, this is PUNCHES THAT USUALLY KNOCKS PEOPLE OUT IN ONE HIT!

Idiot.

They more skilled you are, the less you're going to hit. They'll just block each other alot, counter and block the counters, or counter the counters.

Either way you're saying absolutely nothing and have no proof that Captain America wouldnt win.

I've already stated why he does, but you have nothing to back up a single word of what you say. You're just making it up as you go along.

Captain America FTW.

KinkyJudge
Idiot.

They more skilled you are, the less you're going to hit. They'll just block each other alot, counter and block the counters, or counter the counters.

Either way you're saying absolutely nothing and have no proof that Captain America wouldnt win.

I've already stated why he does, but you have nothing to back up a single word of what you say. You're just making it up as you go along.

Captain America FTW.

You have proved shit, besides saying Cap has better stamina,m which i am now trying to tell you doesnt matters in this fight.

Also, have you ever seen a fight in comcis that lasted until one tired out? Also, where it was ordinary humans or peakhumans? No. because the fight ends to quick. Hell, if it werent because Bruce Lee would own me from the start, i would have been able to hit him.

If they can fight for a hour without hitting each other, they just plain sucks. Countering means they does damage to the opponent when the opponent tries to attack, and they are stupid if they blocks and dont counters and even MORE stupid if they cant counter right

CasanoVa
So because you haven't see a fight which lasted until somebody was exhausted they never happen? laughing out loud

Have you ever seen a tiger raping an ostrich whilst being filmed? No? It doesn't mean it can't happen.

From the two fights we've seen Bruce and Steve have all they have done is blocked each other alot and looked very even all around.

You suck, Bruce Lee would own you because he's millions of times more skillful than you are. Whereas Bruce and Steve are very close in terms of skill with one another, therefore the fight would last longer than a fight between unequal opponents.

The longer the fight lasts the more it swings in Steve's favour because Bruce would tire, then Steve would take advantage of it and win.

What's so hard to understand about that? Please, am I being unreasonable? (this is going to anybody OTHER than Svend.)

redhotrash
Wait, everyone keeps going back to that Cap and Batman fight from the Marvel vs DC crossover. If I remember right, isnt that one of the fights people could vote on? If you are seriously going to that, then Wolverine can beat Lobo and Storm could beat Wonderwoman. Not to mention I dont think it was canon anyway. That said, Im still giving this one to Batman, though barely. Steve can press like 800lbs so he is more than just a "little stronger" than Batman. In fact he is everyway Batman's superior physically speaking. BUT Batman is more skilled, and I dont think would be above fighting dirty. Now if this were Batman vs Ultimate Captain America, I'd have to give it to the Ultimate one.

KinkyJudge
So because you haven't see a fight which lasted until somebody was exhausted they never happen? laughing out loud

Have you ever seen a tiger raping an ostrich whilst being filmed? No? It doesn't mean it can't happen.

From the two fights we've seen Bruce and Steve have all they have done is blocked each other alot and looked very even all around.

You suck, Bruce Lee would own you because he's millions of times more skillful than you are. Whereas Bruce and Steve are very close in terms of skill with one another, therefore the fight would last longer than a fight between unequal opponents.

The longer the fight lasts the more it swings in Steve's favour because Bruce would tire, then Steve would take advantage of it and win.

What's so hard to understand about that? Please, am I being unreasonable? (this is going to anybody OTHER than Svend.)

So... Before i continues, how many times do you think they will have hitted each other before Batman starts to tire?smile

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wait, everyone keeps going back to that Cap and Batman fight from the Marvel vs DC crossover. If I remember right, isnt that one of the fights people could vote on? If you are seriously going to that, then Wolverine can beat Lobo and Storm could beat Wonderwoman. Not to mention I dont think it was canon anyway. That said, Im still giving this one to Batman, though barely. Steve can press like 800lbs so he is more than just a "little stronger" than Batman. In fact he is everyway Batman's superior physically speaking. BUT Batman is more skilled, and I dont think would be above fighting dirty. Now if this were Batman vs Ultimate Captain America, I'd have to give it to the Ultimate one.

Ultimate Cap is WAAAAYYY beyond Batman, but i dont uses the Ultimate version for this fightsmile

KinkyJudge
Besides, ONE wellplaced hit to the chinbone is enough for one to defeat the other...

KinkyJudge
They will of course block each other a lot, but also get in some good hits after not so long

boriquaking55
In a no-holds barred h2h contest, without gadgets &/or weaponry, you gotta give it to Rogers.

The difference between the two is that Bruce is peak human in physical attributes, but Cap is slightly metahuman. This should give him the advantage.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by boriquaking55
In a no-holds barred h2h contest, without gadgets &/or weaponry, you gotta give it to Rogers.

The difference between the two is that Bruce is peak human in physical attributes, but Cap is slightly metahuman. This should give him the advantage.

You seem to forget that batman is superior in skill

Alfheim

You cant prove that.

boriquaking55

There's just no solid concrete evidence of that, that's all. Just claims really

KinkyJudge
You cant prove that.

If Captain America didnt fought better with his shield, he wouldnt wear it all the time, agree?

In his fights with Batman, he ALWAYS used the shield, while Batman didnt ouched his gadgets, yet, they were even.

And if Steve is weaker without his shield, and Batman stays the same form an event point...

Bruce is the superior in skillwink

manorastroman
unsurprisingly, kinkyjudge doesn't understand the concept of non-canon comics. i agree with casanova, steve rogers via stamina.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by manorastroman
unsurprisingly, kinkyjudge doesn't understand the concept of non-canon comics. i agree with casanova, steve rogers via stamina.

noncanon still has featswink
just because the story never happened doesnt mean its not their skills showed off

Soljer
Strength? Steve.
Speed? Steve.
Stamina? Steve.
Durability? Steve.
Skill? Even.

Result? Steve Rogers, 7-8/10.

Soljer
noncanon still has featswink
just because the story never happened doesnt mean its not their skills showed off

Idiot, non-canon feats are inadmissible in debate.

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by Soljer
Strength? Steve.
Speed? Steve.
Stamina? Steve.
Durability? Steve.
Skill? Even.

Result? Steve Rogers, 7-8/10.

I have already said why Batman is above Steve in skill

KinkyJudge
Originally posted by Soljer
Idiot, non-canon feats are inadmissible in debate.

So you think their fight would end up different if it was a canonfight?
messed

KinkyJudge
Canonity doesnt shows other results of fights, just lets other events happen

Soljer
I have already said why Batman is above Steve in skill

And you were wrong. In the crossover where Batman said "It is conceivable for you to beat me," the writer later stated in an interview, that it was Batman's way of conceding that Steve was the superior fighter.

Also, just because Capt uses a shield doesn't make him any less skilled. He's been called the Earth's finest hand to hand combatant on several occasions...and...well...he is.

The number of styles Batman knows is irrelevant. Don't make me smack down the cache scan.

Canon = never happened = inadmissible. You bringing up a non canon fight is analogous to me saying "Well, in a dream I had one time, Batman grew thirty feet and stepped on Steve, so clearly he must win!"

The two hold equal validity.

Silent Master
If you're talking about the fight in JLA/Avengers, Cap wasn't using his shield, it was pure hth.

If you are talking about the non-canon Marvel vs DC, Batman did use gadgets(at least a batarang) and he didn't beat Cap through skill, he got lucky that the flushing sewer water hit Cap and not him.

BTW, from the writer of JLA/Avengers

Alfheim
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you're talking about the fight in JLA/Avengers, Cap wasn't using his shield, it was pure hth.

If you are talking about the non-canon Marvel vs DC, Batman did use gadgets(at least a batarang) and he didn't beat Cap through skill, he got lucky that the flushing sewer water hit Cap and not him.

BTW, from the writer of JLA/Avengers

Ohhhh snap!

lifeisaglich
Batman for the win....Caps has got advantages but lets be honest....but advantages that batman has seen and has overcome.

Alfheim
Originally posted by lifeisaglich
Batman for the win....Caps has got advantages but lets be honest....but advantages that batman has seen and has overcome.

Ok did you see what has been posted before?

Soljer
Originally posted by lifeisaglich

laughing

And what does Batman have that Captain America's never overcame?

Are you seriously implying that Rogers has never overcome an enemy who is slower, weaker, and less durable? And arguably equally skilled? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.