Spectre vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KinkyJudge
Spectre is at 20 % of his power, and they fights in Mephistos realm. Remember, this is the new version of Mephisto from the new spiderman comic runs.

Utrigita

Kazenji
Huh Wtf are you on about Utrigita ?

KinkyJudge

Utrigita
Originally posted by Kazenji
Huh Wtf are you on about Utrigita ?

just my own language judge is from my country and trying to talk with him abit the things he has done in the past irritates him and he regreads it so I am just have a little heart to heart with him, he is just a kid.

Utrigita

KinkyJudge

Utrigita

KinkyJudge

Utrigita

KinkyJudge

Utrigita

Utrigita

Kazenji
Time to lock this thread !!

Utrigita
agreed

KinkyJudge

Utrigita
yes it is

KinkyJudge
in which characters favor?

Utrigita
by no doubt Spectre

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
by no doubt Spectre

spectre wins

Big Sexy
Originally posted by KinkyJudge
Spectre is at 20 % of his power, and they fights in Mephistos realm. Remember, this is the new version of Mephisto from the new spiderman comic runs. Spectre would not fight Mephisto. Hes a necessary evil.

Utrigita
in this thread he will stick out tongue

Would Galactus ever go fight the Celestials no, and so on what we are doing in here are something that are almost sure not to happen in a comic.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
in this thread he will stick out tongue

Would Galactus ever go fight the Celestials no, and so on what we are doing in here are something that are almost sure not to happen in a comic.

wavey

Spectre FTW

quanchi112
spectre powered up would smack him around its not even close only way is if spectre is asleep during fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.