How would you rather die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Me and some friends were discussing which way we'd rather die, burning or drowning - I said I'd rather burn, but everyone else said they'd rather drowned. For drowning lets say you get pushed off a boat in the middle of an ocean. For burning, you get burned at a stake, but there's a lot of fire. it doesn't just go up to your ankles or knees or anything. Which way would you rather die?

General G
Drown.

TRH
Drown,no pain

Adult Swim Guy
die in my sleep

General G
I say drown because it is much more peaceful.

darthsith19
I say burn because you will pass out quickly from the carbon monoxide. drowning would suck, because you'd fell so hopeless, just falling down, down, holding your breath until you are forced to suck in large amounts of water and choke and just be in so much pain, and then, finally, after 3 minutes, just pass out and fall to the bottom of the ocean. Burning is better than that, imo.

Adult Swim Guy
freez to death you would pass out and die

General G
Originally posted by darthsith19
I say burn because you will pass out quickly from the carbon monoxide. drowning would suck, because you'd fell so hopeless, just falling down, down, holding your breath until you are forced to suck in large amounts of water and choke and just be in so much pain, and then, finally, after 3 minutes, just pass out and fall to the bottom of the ocean. Burning is better than that, imo.

Much more peaceful, but I see your point.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
freez to death you would pass out and die
Yeah, after freezing for like twenty + minutes, and having your skin turn black and your blood freeze. That'd be far worse than drowning or burning...

Strangelove
I'd rather not die.

Adult Swim Guy
then getting shot in the head!

TRH
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd rather not die.

darthsith19
If you HAD to die, one way or the other, drowning or burning, which one would you pick? Please vote, too.

§P0oONY
If you HAD to die, one way or the other, drowning or burning, which one would you pick? Please vote, too.
You and your friend have sad lives... You should try talking about decent things... Music, films, which woman you'd like to hit.

The_Mayor
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd rather not die.

eek! me too.

ragesRemorse

i dont think you would pass out very quickly at all, unless you were in an inclosed fire. My mom is a nurse and i have seen the burn unit several times. It is the most horrific sight to see a person with 4th degree or even 2nd and 3rd degree burns over their entire body. After going through the burn unit as a child i will be forever scared of fire. All i remember from my experiences of going through the burn ward is the terrible smell and screams of agony. Drowning i would assume would be very quick, as soon as your lungs fill with water thats it

Strangelove
If you HAD to die, one way or the other, drowning or burning, which one would you pick? Please vote, too. I'm saying, if I had to pick between death by drowning or burning, I would prefer to simply not die.

*=DeathReaperr'
i know its not a choice...but id prefer by the sword

=Tired Hiker=
I'd prefer to catch on fire and have my flesh burn off and then jump into a lake and drown. It'd be a good story for my family and friends to tell, hence leaving behind my legacy; THE MAN WHO BURNED AND THEN DROWNED.

=Tired Hiker=
I'd prefer to catch on fire and have my flesh burn off and then jump into a lake and drown. It'd be a good story for my family and friends to tell, hence leaving behind my legacy; THE MAN WHO BURNED AND THEN DROWNED.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

jesus hiker, but think about all of the therapy your family would need after something like that

it would be pretty cool though, especially if the lake was caoted in oil from a recent tanker crash, now that would be choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.