Juggernaut vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Classic Juggernaut with the speed of classic Quick Silver

vs.

Wonder Woman with her standard equipment only.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psy_blade

vs.

The speed of Quicksilver isn't much help to him. Quicksilver is like a snail to the Amazon. She can pretty much BFR him or Lasso him for the win.

xmeat
jugg pimps smacks her.

Soljer
Juggernaut still loses. erm.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Juggernaut still wins. erm.

good thats about right.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade

vs.

diana

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
diana no guy

Sam Z
Stalemate.
WW too fast to hit.
Juggs too durable to hurt.

spidey-dude
juggy doesnt need quicksilvers speed to knock her out

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
no guy

yes Diana is a god. Juggy is strong. She wins. My friend, all women put the men in their place laughing out loud

Galan007
WW ftw.

xmeat
yes Diana is a god. Juggy is strong. She wins. My friend, all women put the men in their place laughing out loud funny but jugg still wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
funny but jugg still wins.
OK so what does Juggs do if Diana picks him up with her lasso and hurls him into the sun? Or If she ties him up like she did amazo? Or if she knocks his helmet off and then commands him to sit still with her mind powers via the lasso? What then? Can Juggs head be cut off with the Tiara? She has killed Gods with it before.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OK so what does Juggs do if Diana picks him up with her lasso and hurls him into the sun? Or If she ties him up like she did amazo? Or if she knocks his helmet off and then commands him to sit still with her mind powers via the lasso? What then? Can Juggs head be cut off with the Tiara? She has killed Gods with it before. jugg enchantment came from a god more powerful than zeus he's more durable than superman plus she couldn't hurt him for shit.

spidey-dude
yes Diana is a god. Juggy is strong. She wins. My friend, all women put the men in their place laughing out loud diana is a god ? wow good for her. thor is a god and hes gotten his ass kicked many times.

guy222
funny but jugg still wins.

thumb up Have a good one

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
diana is a god ? wow good for her. thor is a god and hes gotten his ass kicked many times.

Did I mention Thor? Diana ftw.

spidey-dude
Did I mention Thor? Diana ftw. thor is more powerful than WW and hes gotten his ass kicked by juggy. so juggs can take out WW easy.

Estacado
thor is more powerful than WW and hes gotten his ass kicked by juggy. so juggs can take out WW easy.
How about Thor and WW can fly but Juggernaut can't?

guy222
thor is more powerful than WW and hes gotten his ass kicked by juggy. so juggs can take out WW easy.

Sounds fair smile

Arachnid1
I give it to Diana. If she gets his helmet off and controls him, she wins.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Estacado
How about Thor and WW can fly but Juggernaut can't? so your saying you have to fly to beat WW ? laughing

Arachnid1
so your saying you have to fly to beat WW ? laughing

Depends where the fight is, what your abilites are, and if you the size of Galactus or not.

If you can throw projectiles strong enough and fast enough, you have a chance. Flgiht would still give Diana an edge in a fight.

Estacado
so your saying you have to fly to beat WW ? laughing
erm

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Depends where the fight is, what your abilites are, and if you the size of Galactus or not.

If you can throw projectiles strong enough and fast enough, you have a chance. Flgiht would still give Diana an edge in a fight. wtf does galactus have to do with ww and juggy ?

Arachnid1
wtf does galactus have to do with ww and juggy ?

Size. If your tall enough, you can get someone who flys.erm

Estacado
wtf does galactus have to do with ww and juggy ?
Your not a "branaic" type eh?haermm

spidey-dude
Size. If your tall enough, you can get someone who flys.erm ok lets ask if yao ming can fly then sense hes so tall

Arachnid1
ok lets ask if yao ming can fly then sense hes so tall

no expression

wtf.

Ok, ask yourself this question. Can Galactus catch Wonder Woman?

Estacado
ok lets ask if yao ming can fly then sense hes so tall
crylaugh

LORDSIDIOUS01
juggy doesnt need quicksilvers speed to knock her out

True but Cain still loses

xmeat
jugg ko her ass.

Soljer
jugg ko her ass.

If she stands still and lets him beat on her for a while.

She'd take this fight 10/10.

xmeat

She'd take this fight 10/10. you on some good crack i see ww cant hurt him plus she wouldn't know about the helmet.

Arachnid1
you on some good crack i see ww cant hurt him plus she wouldn't know about the helmet.

Maybe she'll beat it off by accident. Maybe it will come undone itself from the vibrations of her punches for the next month.

I don't know much about Cains helmet so I'm not sure if he bolted it on or just slides it on, but I know its very possible to take it off, so maybe she will win by accident when it does come off.

Soljer
Besides, I very much doubt that she'd even have to remove his helmet. The lasso doesn't work like standard telepathy. It doesn't need to go through his helmet to get to him.

xmeat
the lasso commands him to tell the truth not do whatever she wants.

spidey-dude

She'd take this fight 10/10. WW has already gotten her ass kicked by storm. so if storm can take her on then of course juggy can take her on easy

Estacado
WW has already gotten her ass kicked by storm. so if storm can take her on then of course juggy can take her on easy
How about WW has already kicked Juggernaut's ass?

spidey-dude
How about WW has already kicked Juggernaut's ass? show some proof of that. and if they did put ww beating jugg then the writer must have been drinking some 6 packs that day. but of course in any crossover you see there mostly gonna put the good guy to win.

Estacado
1.http://img24.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img24&image=unlimaccess19re.jpg
2.http://img24.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img24&image=unlimaccess28wr.jpg
3.http://img24.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img24&image=unlimaccess38gf.jpg
4.http://img24.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img24&image=unlimaccess45gl.jpg
5.http://img167.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img167&image=unlimaccess52ty.jpg
6.http://img167.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img167&image=unlimaccess66tm.jpg
7.http://img167.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img167&image=unlimaccess73qf.jpg
8.http://img167.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img167&image=unlimaccess88rl.jpg

spidey-dude
8.http://img167.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img167&image=unlimaccess88rl.jpg there they screwed up big time.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Juggy loses

WorldWarHulk
Maybe she'll beat it off by accident. I always knew she was that kind of girl...
shifty

Arachnid1
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
I always knew she was that kind of girl...
shifty
laughing

Superboy Prime
Fans screwed up when they had Storm beat WW.

Diana can beat Juggernaut fair & square.

LethalFemme
WW has already gotten her ass kicked by storm. so if storm can take her on then of course juggy can take her on easy Originally posted by spidey-dude
show some proof of that. and if they did put ww beating jugg then the writer must have been drinking some 6 packs that day. but of course in any crossover you see there mostly gonna put the good guy to win.

sleepy

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Fans screwed up when they had Storm beat WW.

Diana can beat Juggernaut fair & square. i agree there. they screwed up putting storm beating ww and ww beating juggy. supposed to be the other way around there.

Soljer
Uhhh...Wonder Woman is thousands of times faster than the Juggernaut. She's many times stronger than the Juggernaut. She's a much better fighter than the Juggernaut. She has a magical lasso that will end the fight immediately.

What has the Juggernaut got that will let him win this fight?

spidey-dude
Uhhh...Wonder Woman is thousands of times faster than the Juggernaut. She's many times stronger than the Juggernaut. She's a much better fighter than the Juggernaut. She has a magical lasso that will end the fight immediately.

What has the Juggernaut got that will let him win this fight? laughing laughing laughing laughing

Soljer
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Exactly what I thought - not a damned thing.

Validus

What has the Juggernaut got that will let him win this fight?
A penis

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Validus
A penis i dont think shes his type. or who knows

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
A penis

Scans or it didn't happen.

LethalFemme
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Actually whats your theory on this? How does he beat WW?

UniOmni
Juggy as he is now?

Depowered sort of guy? He loses big time.

Classic? She can bfr him, but she won't ever really hurt the guy.

Rick/Genis
Strength, DUH..

Humor Aside.... THOUSANDS of times faster? Since when has she been shown to be a speedster on superman/flash or even QUICKSILVERS level on a constant basis?

Martian_mind
Well i'll use Xmeat logic.

She raced Flash,therefore she must be his equal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Strength, DUH..

Humor Aside.... THOUSANDS of times faster? Since when has she been shown to be a speedster on superman/flash or even QUICKSILVERS level on a constant basis?

Since she entered the speed force under her own power. Since she was able to keep up with Superman in fist fights as well as Captain Marvel who was said to be her exact equal in war of the gods.

Rick/Genis
Since she entered the speed force under her own power. Since she was able to keep up with Superman in fist fights as well as Captain Marvel who was said to be her exact equal in war of the gods. By all right.... Wonder Woman SHOULDN'T be able to keep up with Superman in a fist fight since he's moved FAR faster than she has ever shown.

Though if she can enter the speed force under her own power without PIS... I guess I just figured her wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
By all right.... Wonder Woman SHOULDN'T be able to keep up with Superman in a fist fight since he's moved FAR faster than she has ever shown.

Though if she can enter the speed force under her own power without PIS... I guess I just figured her wrong.

Thing with Wonder Woman that people forget is that she can tap her gods directly for more power and more powers. She's done it down thru the years. She is a living plot device. It's DC's way of keeping her up with the Big Boy but not outright.

Martian_mind
He-man

Rick/Genis
Thing with Wonder Woman that people forget is that she can tap her gods directly for more power and more powers. She's done it down thru the years. She is a living plot device. It's DC's way of keeping her up with the Big Boy but not outright.

I'll be perfectly Honest... I like Wonder Woman but would like to see her NOT be the top of the female characters.

Personally, I think that it should be

1. Power Girl
2. Super Girl
3. Wonder Woman

But I think wonderwoman should be better at fighting Supergirl through sheer experience.

As far as the gods thing goes... I don't like Plot Devices... so maybe that's why I just never paid attention to them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'll be perfectly Honest... I like Wonder Woman but would like to see her NOT be the top of the female characters.

Personally, I think that it should be

1. Power Girl
2. Super Girl
3. Wonder Woman

But I think wonderwoman should be better at fighting Supergirl through sheer experience.

As far as the gods thing goes... I don't like Plot Devices... so maybe that's why I just never paid attention to them.

IT would make sense for WW to be the Strongest Woman on Earth and 2nd/Peer To Superman. His power is from the Sun, and she draws hers from the Earth. The 2nd largest heavenly Body in mass in our solar system.

Rick/Genis
Supergirls also comes from the sun.... does power girls' as well?

xmarksthespot
His power is from the Sun, and she draws hers from the Earth. The 2nd largest heavenly Body in mass in our solar system. blink

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
blink
No kidding. laughing out loud

Rick/Genis
I'm pretty sure there are larger bodies than earth......

xmarksthespot
Sailor Jupiter for the win. doped

Mider999
with all her equpitmen she should be a match for alot of people......alot of those weapons she has can kill practially anyone

UniOmni
Right at X and Vally....

I never paid much attention in science class, but i know bullshit when i see it.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Actually whats your theory on this? How does he beat WW? strrength DUH ! rolleyes1

LethalFemme
strrength DUH ! rolleyes1

You probably shouldn't be in here.doped

LethalFemme
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sailor Jupiter for the win. doped
Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight,
Never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon.

She will never turn her back on a friend. She is always there to defend.
She is the one on whom we can depend. She is the one named Sailor . . .

Sailor Venus! Sailor Mercury! Sailor Mars! Sailor Jupiter!

With secret powers all so new to her, she is the one named Sailor Moon.

Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight,
With her Sailor Scouts to help fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon,
She is the one named Sailor Moon, she is the one, Sailor Moon!
vin

xmarksthespot
You look nice in blue. doped

LethalFemme
You look nice in the nude.doped

xmarksthespot
You always know exactly what to say to sweep me off my feet.

Wonder Woman wins. Mmm... alliteration.

LethalFemme
I have to show I care somehow.

Ditto on that.

Dinalfos
Stalemate, probably. I don't know, what can her lasso do?

Anyway, assuming this is a straight up battle, they stalemate, but WW will have the moral victory. She's faster, stronger, more skilled etc. Juggs can only stand there taking hits or, if he's really lazy, put up his force shield. But then WW would just toss him into space.

Newjak
I have to show I care somehow.

Ditto on that. You care stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Stalemate, probably. I don't know, what can her lasso do?

Anyway, assuming this is a straight up battle, they stalemate, but WW will have the moral victory. She's faster, stronger, more skilled etc. Juggs can only stand there taking hits or, if he's really lazy, put up his force shield. But then WW would just toss him into space.

Throwing him into space wont work because cytorrak granted him the power to always come back just like he did when thor bfr him. Wonderwoman has no way of beating juggernaut, none. The 1st thing that turns this battle into his favor is that he is already invulnerable but he has a forcefield to add to that, that is impenetrable. You all seem not to understand that wonderwoman and superman get hit by people on a regular basis that moves at juggernaut speed. Thats all juggernaut has to do is wait until they come in for a lick, take it and come back with another one. Juggernaut is just as strong as both, actually in the updated comics that I have read of his it states that his strength is unlimited and I also have a marvel encyclopedia and web sites that says that his strength is unlimited. Saying that he might be stronger. Lets put it like this, apocalypse granted war hulk unknown strength far above what hulk had before and juggernaut still pushed him back for miles.

I cant think of a way for diana to win this fight. She dont have the tools. Also if juggernaut dont want his helmet to come off, its not coming off, he do have a force field that is created by a god. Juggernaut is one of the most unstoppable people in comics, plain and simple. Thats his power to be unstoppable, he is granted with everything to be unstoppable: invulnerability, cant bfr him, unlimited strength, added to his invulnerability a force field, dont need to breath, eat, sleep, and has the ability (whenever he knows the full knowledge of his power.) to tap into the crystal to add on his powers.

Juggs 10/10 in a long battle that he laughs through the entire time.

carver9
Heres juggernaut bio about his strength, will find more for you.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

Mindship
Because of her superior speed (I'm always reading how she can move at lightspeed) and fighting skills, she makes for the better showing against Juggernaut than he does against her. And if she manages to get Jugg's hemet off, she def'ly wins.

If not: since Jugg never tires, can't be hurt and BFR is a temporary fix, seems to me that in the end, Juggernaut wins...

...unless, again, WW is able to depower him somehow (eg, helmet removal).

There is, IMO, a lot of inconsistency in how both characters are often portrayed. This fight ultimately goes according to writer whim.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by carver9
Throwing him into space wont work because cytorrak granted him the power to always come back just like he did when thor bfr him. Wonderwoman has no way of beating juggernaut, none. The 1st thing that turns this battle into his favor is that he is already invulnerable but he has a forcefield to add to that, that is impenetrable. You all seem not to understand that wonderwoman and superman get hit by people on a regular basis that moves at juggernaut speed. Thats all juggernaut has to do is wait until they come in for a lick, take it and come back with another one. Juggernaut is just as strong as both, actually in the updated comics that I have read of his it states that his strength is unlimited and I also have a marvel encyclopedia and web sites that says that his strength is unlimited. Saying that he might be stronger. Lets put it like this, apocalypse granted war hulk unknown strength far above what hulk had before and juggernaut still pushed him back for miles.

He can come back, but it will dispose of him for a good while. You seem to forget that Superman and WW have been hit by people far stronger than Juggernaut (Ex: General, MM, Doomsday etc) and survived. Well, not Superman, but he has come a long way since he died. Also, Juggernaut strength is up for debate. Some sources claim that he has unlimited strength, others don't. He hasn't shown anything to indicate that he does, aside from the usual plot devices that haunt all brick characters.

Also, Apoc granted Hulk the strength he lost when he gained intelligence after the Onslaught/Heroes Reborn incident. This extra strength is presumably Hulk's own, harnessed by the CT.

She can't win, but she simply won't lose. However, with all her skills and strength and speed she can outwit and outfight him. So if this were a boxing match, she'd win by TKO. Alright, so it isn't a boxing match, but she has options to avoid losing and have the upperhand during the fight.

And Juggie's ability to tap into Cyttorak's gem is questionable at best.

His Airness
Originally posted by Dinalfos
He can come back, but it will dispose of him for a good while. You seem to forget that Superman and WW have been hit by people far stronger than Juggernaut (Ex: General, MM, Doomsday etc) and survived. Well, not Superman, but he has come a long way since he died. Also, Juggernaut strength is up for debate. Some sources claim that he has unlimited strength, others don't. He hasn't shown anything to indicate that he does, aside from the usual plot devices that haunt all brick characters.

Also, Apoc granted Hulk the strength he lost when he gained intelligence after the Onslaught/Heroes Reborn incident. This extra strength is presumably Hulk's own, harnessed by the CT.

She can't win, but she simply won't lose. However, with all her skills and strength and speed she can outwit and outfight him. So if this were a boxing match, she'd win by TKO. Alright, so it isn't a boxing match, but she has options to avoid losing and have the upperhand during the fight.

And Juggie's ability to tap into Cyttorak's gem is questionable at best.

You say that Juggernaut hasn't had a set established strength lv, yet at the same time claim that other characters are his physical superior? Your contradicting yourself my friend.

Speculation, as the CT was never stated to only "harness" Hulk's strength. Up till that point I'd never seen Hulk glow with green radiant energy as portrayed when Cain was pushing him across Egypt. This imo is a clear indication that the CT was in some way aiding his physical attributes.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by His Airness
Speculation, as the CT was never stated to only "harness" Hulk's strength. Up till that point I'd never seen Hulk glow with green radiant energy as portrayed when Cain was pushing him across Egypt. This imo is a clear indication that the CT was in some way aiding his physical attributes.

Co-sign

Accel
Up until that point, Hulk never had extra-dimensional energies flowing through his system. It' very possible that the tech was only harnessing the energies Hulk already had at the time.

His Airness
Originally posted by Accel
Up until that point, Hulk never had extra-dimensional energies flowing through his system. It' very possible that the tech was only harnessing the energies Hulk already had at the time.

Either way, Hulk was abnormally powered.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by His Airness
You say that Juggernaut hasn't had a set established strength lv, yet at the same time claim that other characters are his physical superior? Your contradicting yourself my friend.

No, I said it was up for debate, eventhough his on panel appearances aren't an indication of an SS-like ability to increase physical strength. You see, most class 100 brick characters have "unknown" strength levels. And yet it is generally assumed that, say, Hulk is stronger than, say, Hercules. Now, since Superman's strength is ungodly high (not to mention some of the other DC heavy hitters,) and only a handful of Marvel heroes can actively increase their strength levels, Juggernaut is extremely likely to be weaker. Especially since Marvel themselves have no idea how to properly establish their own characters, except for a few key characters.

Not a whole lot is known about it, but it IS a possibility. It's a known fact that Hulk, when he is his classic self, can use his rage to amp himself. But without that uncontrollable, nigh-unlimited rage (everything post-Onslaught), what is he gonna do? He's less strong and far less durable. Well, I guess he has to compensate for it. Okay, so the whole CT thing was Apoc's idea and he was more interested in the CT than in Hulk's strength, but that tech DID compensate for what he had lost in terms of strength. So yes, you're right, Hulk was amped. Never stated otherwise. But he was also not his old self. And the exact architecture of the CT is never specified. Do the math. Or create a plausible theory yourself.

So in the end, we still don't know anything, except that it's not impossible to stop Juggernaut.

psy_blade
Would the added speed help Cain at all? Because having classic Quicksilver speed will more likely multiply the destructive force of his forward momentum power hundredfold.

spidey-dude
You probably shouldn't be in here.doped to bad sugar but im still here. you should go on CBR you would make some buddies on there laughing

Superboy Prime
Diana might not be as fast as Superman/Flash, but that doesn't make her slow either. She's just not as fast as them, but still too damned fast for Juggy to really do anything unless she decides to employ the tactic Face meets Punch at super speed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Right at X and Vally....

I never paid much attention in science class, but i know bullshit when i see it.

Then you need to take a lesson. I said the 2nd largest object in MASS. Not in size. Try again. It looks like you didn't pay too much attention at all.

LethalFemme
to bad sugar but im still here. you should go on CBR you would make some buddies on there laughing

Anybody with enough sense knows that this wouldn't come down to strength.erm

Newjak
Anybody with enough sense knows that this wouldn't come down to strength.erm No more than likely it ends with Cain and Diana getting married and having little Wonder Juggernauts stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
No more than likely it ends with Cain and Diana getting married and having little Wonder Juggernauts stick out tongue

Can Juggy have kids?

I mean once he's in motion the forcefield goes up and . . .

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Can Juggy have kids?

I mean once he's in motion the forcefield goes up and . . . The forcefield only comes up when he wants it to stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
The forcefield only comes up when he wants it to stick out tongue

Convenient.

Newjak
Convenient. Very and I could just see the couple that Wonder Woman and Juggernaut would make.

For some reason I imagine a mobile home with a bunch of little kids and a lot of screaming. embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos
Very and I could just see the couple that Wonder Woman and Juggernaut would make.

For some reason I imagine a mobile home with a bunch of little kids and a lot of screaming. embarrasment

laughing out loud

That would be quite the marrige. WW has that Amazonian spirit and pride and Cain is incapable of giving up. Just imagine them trying to make descisions.

Oh and I hear Diana is quite the screamer vin

Newjak
laughing out loud

That would be quite the marrige. WW has that Amazonian spirit and pride and Cain is incapable of giving up. Just imagine them trying to make descisions.

Oh and I hear Diana is quite the screamer vin Imagine

The Road Trips with the kids

grocery shopping

If a bill didn't get payed

WW finding Cain at a Strip Club
You know what they need to make this comic now stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
The Road Trips with the kids

Everything in their path destroyed

grocery shopping

Building destroyed

If a bill didn't get payed

House destroyed

WW finding Cain at a Strip Club

Planet destroyed

Or if the writer was good it would go on to some great scenes about what goes on behind closed doors on Themascrya (or however you spell that)

You know what they need to make this comic now stick out tongue

They really do.

Martian_mind
Imagine The kids getting into trouble at school laughing out loud

Phone:BBrrrinnng

Cain:Hello?

Principal:Hello Mr Marko sir,this is Timmy's principal

Cain:Oh God is something wrong?

Principal:I'm afraid Timmy got into a fight at school....

Cain:Is he OK

Principal:Oh he's fine,it's the other child we're worried about.

Cain:Why?

Principal:He's dead.....they're scraping the last of his face of the gymnasium as we speak...

Newjak
Lets write a letter to both DC and Marvel about this.

I the laughs this would create in a comic would satisfy me for life.

Newjak
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Imagine The kids getting into trouble at school laughing out loud

Phone:BBrrrinnng

Cain:Hello?

Principal:Hello Mr Marko sir,this is Timmy's principal

Cain:Oh God is something wrong?

Principal:I'm afraid Timmy got into a fight at school....

Cain:Is he OK

Principal:Oh he's fine,it's the other child we're worried about.

Cain:Why?

Principal:He's dead.....they're scraping the last of his face of the gymnasium as we speak... laughing This is eaxctly what I mean.

Symmetric Chaos
http://www.superdickery.com/monkey/70.html Imagine the consequences for this monkey.

Badabing
8.http://img167.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img167&image=unlimaccess88rl.jpg WW.

Martian_mind
Phone:BRRinnng

WW:Hello?

Principal:Ah hello mrs Marko,this is Samara's principal..

WW:Oh,is something wrong?

Principal:Well,Samara has been using foul language in the playground

WW:What did she say?

Principal:Well..a new student teacher saw her climbing a tree and asked her for her name,to which she replied"I'M THE JUGGERNAUT *****!!!"
would you happen to know where she picked this language up?

WW:*hangs up*

Newjak
http://www.superdickery.com/monkey/70.html Imagine the consequences for this monkey. laughing

Oh wait just imagine if their daughter brought home her boyfriend from school.

The kid would literally piss himself once he saw who her parents were.

And just imagine the talk between Cain and him.

Cain: Jake?

Jake: Yes Mr. Marko

Cain: You see that little girl over there..... she is my pride and joy in the world. She is my little princess and if you have any idea like touching or kissing or even if you want to break her heart listen to me hear. I have no qualms with destroying your home your car and more importantly you and you don't even want to know what my wife would do to you.

The kid craps himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.