Mandalorian connections?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
Boba Fett
Boba Fett's trademark is his Mandalorian battlesuit. There is NO proof, however, that Fett was ever a member of the Mandalorian Warriors; it may be that he retains these trappings in memorial to some unknown friend or foe, or perhaps as a reminder of an era gone by.

Jodo Kast
Because of the similarity of their Mandalorian battlesuits, many believe Jodo Kast is somehow affiliated with Boba Fett. Many believe they served as comrades in the Mandalorian Warriors or Fett is/was Kast's mentor. There is NO proof of this. In reality, Jodo Kast was an archrival of Boba Fett until his death. Fett took Kast's Mandalorian armor and weapons just before killing him.

Mandalore
The ancient Mandalorian Warriors leader's name was always Mandalore. The only Mandalore leader we know of helped Dark Lord Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma in the Sith War. Mandalore was killed on the Dxun moon above Onderon. One of his warriors took his helmet and became the new Mandalore. His fate is unknown.

Mandalorian connections
Very litle is known about the ancient Mandalorian Warriors other than they dated back over 4,000 years before The Battle Of Yavin and they are supreme combat warriors. Abosolutely NO connections are known between the ancient Mandalorian Warriors involved in the Sith War and the Mandalorian Warriors inolved in the Clone Wars.

Darth Daft
Thanx, Darth Heinous. I guess anyone looking for Mandalore info can just come here, as that is probably the only stuff that anyone knows.
I reckon Boba Fett fights AGAINST the Mandalores and wears their armour as a trophy showing his victory against them and also as a way to hide his true identity better.

Xizor
I had a very long post on a paricular wish of mine for Ep2. It had Mandalore allying with the Sith in Ep2 as a way to complete age old revenge against the Jedi. They would allow the Clones to be built on Mandalore and would supervise the cloning. Eventually near the end of Ep2 everything comes to head on Mandalore. Jedi and the army of the republic(many aliens) head out to fight the clones and destroy the factories. The Sith, Mandolorians and clones are waiting. A big battle takes place with Fett in the middle fighting for thr bad guys, when things start going downhill for the Mandalorians Fett escapes by diguising himself in his now famous armor.

Darth Heinous
Xizor, what about Jodo Kast? What's your story on him?

Xizor
I had various stories for him, but they never developed into anything cool or could they be tied into Ep2 very well. No doubt Lucas will alter his image anyhow, but I feel Jodo should be left out of the movies. Sorry to his fans.

Darth Daft
I agree. It's too confusing having all these characters wearing the same suit.

Xizor
It did muddle up the comic pages which Jodo and Fett both appeared in. "Whoa, who is who?" Got kinda confusing.

Darth Heinous
I think that's why Jodo Kast was killed off. It was just too confusing between him and Boba Fett.

Xizor
I really hope Lucas doesn't get cute with Fetts story. I like him mysterious, I already think we'll be seeing his home and him unmasked, but lets not do stuff like giving him a lovelife and a family history and all that Disney garbage, Keep the king of mystery a mystery.

Darth Heinous
I don't think George Lucas will give Boba Fett a love life. I don't want him to REWRITE Boba's past! Introducing Jango Fett is cool, but I hope George Lucas doesn't make young Boba into a copy of "sweet little Anakin Skywalker" because the would really SUCK!

Darth Daft
I agree. I am a little disapointed that Boba will be a child, but hopefully Logan (if that is indeed who will play him) will be able to retain the mystery and cool attitude of the character.

Dim
I don't know...I have a feeling that we are going to see Boba as a sweet little kid...brace yourselves boys..

Darth Daft
Do you think GL just decided to put Boba Fett in the Prequel Trilogy just because so many fans love him or do you think he had always wanted him to be in it since before Fett's first appearence? If he had not been so succesful with the fans would he still be in Episode 2?

Dim
Personally, I think GL put him in for the fans.

Darth Heinous
Well good. If he values the fan's opinions so much, he shouldn't "screw up" Boba Fett's past.

archive monitor
boba actually recruits a new mandalorian army, so he does have conctions to the mandalores

Red Superfly
Wow old thread - well what do you all think of that little Boba Fett now?

Looks like all your fears were realised with little Boba in Episode II.

Ouch.

Darth_Janus
I'm telling ya... Prequels would have been better if Boba and the droids never made the cut. Them and those Gungun atrocities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.