Quasar versus Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Is Wendell Elvis Vaughn's bands not enough to fend off Sentry?

manorastroman
i imagine sentry might be able to just feed off the quantum constructs, considering his little-shown photokinetic abilities and his ability to "draw energy from anywhere and everywhere". too soon to tell, though.

TricksterPriest
Currently, Phyla-Vell has them. How good was she before that?

Before that, Annihilus had them, and he would have wrecked Sentry.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Currently, Phyla-Vell has them. How good was she before that?

Before that, Annihilus had them, and he would have wrecked Sentry.

Quasar usually refers to wendell.

If he had meant Phyla, he would have said Phyla.....

LordFear
Originally posted by Soljer
Quasar usually refers to wendell.

If he had meant Phyla, he would have said Phyla.....

Yeah I meant Wendell actually

TricksterPriest
Sorry. embarrasment Thought it was a title that went with the bands.

xmeat
wendell creates a giant sword and splits him in half.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Is Wendell Elvis Vaughn's bands not enough to fend off Sentry?

Quasar ftw. May return as the Wraith smile

Roldz
Quazar FTW..

LordFear
wow I thought I was gonna see more Sentry supporters here!!!

Longinus
Sentry baby. I'm here at last

starlock
Quasar for the win

Unless we see Sentry dimension traveling(maybe i missed somthing) i think BFR will be in Quasar's favor,he has done it alot,he might be the best at it

Tazer
Yo.

a BFR counts as a "win"?? interesting.......doesnt Sentry do that too??

anyways, Sentry will prolly be able to break most if not ALL of Elvis' constructs, and I dont know if he can keep Mr. "Thousand Exploding Suns" at bay long enuff to do much to him.

I'll side w/Sentry here.

Tazer

starlock
If you leave the battlefield on your own-you forfiet (flash going around the world to build up speed-just an example)
If you are removed from the battlefield(BFR) and you cant return own your own-you loose

Unless the thread starter says so-ie..No BFR

hey everyone has an opinon thats cool
I will still go with Quasar,i like sentry but he will have to start building up some feats to get the win over Quasar,Not people saying he can do things but actual feats
Nothing so far leads me to believe he can,he will have to resort to fist and that is getting too close,Genis Vell BFR sentry so i can see it being done (not that quasar is more powerfull than genis),but is has been done

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
If you leave the battlefield on your own-you forfiet (flash going around the world to build up speed-just an example)
If you are removed from the battlefield(BFR) and you cant return own your own-you loose

I will still go with Quasar,i like sentry but he will have to start building up some feats to get the win over Quasar,Not people saying he can do things but actual feats
Nothing so far leads me to believe he can,he will have to resort to fist and that is getting too close,Genis Vell BFR sentry so i can see it being done (not that quasar is more powerfull than genis),but is has been done

How r u. Cool points smile

Tazer
Yo.

yea, so hasnt the Sentry travelled across dimensions on his own?? I dont recall Genis going to get him after their 1st "match-up", so I assumed that he got back on his own. however Im not too well read on Thunderbolts OR Sentry, so if Im incorrect then plz forgive me.

I hear ya and I agree w/ya on the point that this should be judged based on feats, but Im also basing my decision on how Ive seen Elvis deal w/flying bricks in the Superman -class.....and its not too well.

Tazer

LordFear
I hear ya and I agree w/ya on the point that this should be judged based on feats, but Im also basing my decision on how Ive seen Elvis deal w/flying bricks in the Superman -class.....and its not too well.

Good point. That was really disappointing to see.

guy222
bumprav

King Kandy
Sentry easily wins.

starlock
Quasar wins...easy wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.