Magneto & Dr Doom versus Gilgamesh (Forgotten One)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Can these two so similar foes take down the might of The Forgotten One?

No prep, impromptu battle taken place on a barren planet which mimics the same natural laws of Earth

LordFear
I think the team might find a way to subdue the Eternal eventually, but it will be a helluva fight

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
I think the team might find a way to subdue the Eternal eventually, but it will be a helluva fight

Hero ftw. It will be a good fight

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
Hero ftw. It will be a good fight

hey buddy how are you today?

guy222
hey buddy how are you today?

Doin great. And u. Mondays are always long. smile

LordFear
Originally posted by guy222
Doin great. And u. Mondays are always long. smile

Indeed my friend, indeed

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can these two so similar foes take down the might of The Forgotten One?

No prep, impromptu battle taken place on a barren planet which mimics the same natural laws of Earth

Great fight. Gil wins. Magneto and Doom will go down afetr a while.

WorldWarHulk
I have no idea what Gilgamesh can do, nor do I really care... but if he is the brick I'm thinking of, or the one who got pawned by Thor in h2h...

He gets his ass fondled.

batdude123
Right... strength and durability are going to triumph over a couple of the most versatile and powerful villains on Marvel Earth?

I don't follow the logic in that.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by batdude123
Right... strength and durability are going to triumph over a couple of the most versatile and powerful villains on Marvel Earth?

I don't follow the logic in that. That's supposedly how Hulk wins against Galactus, and Darkseid now-a-days...
Usually this forum (select few) follows the stronger being being the victor... which is a pile of bullshit in it's own right.

guy222
Indeed my friend, indeed

Have a good evening smile

LordFear
Originally posted by batdude123

I don't follow the logic in that.

Versatility is one thing but you need to check up on Gil's stats and previous triumphs before commenting like that, it shows that you know little of the character. Class 100 and perhaps said beyond, an Eternal. Which by all rights should make any opponent quiver. Mag's many bag of tricks won't work and Doom will probably try to buy time while trying to figure out how to take him down. I love Doom but oftentimes when caught off guard, Ben has given him much trouble. Imagine a being that laugh's at Ben's might, that's Gil's strength alone. Durability is insane. So you say versatility, then elaborate in a possible scenario where their combined vaunted versatility will guarantee a win?

WorldWarHulk
Versatility is one thing but you need to check up on Gil's stats and previous triumphs before commenting like that, it shows that you know little of the character. Class 100 and perhaps said beyond, an Eternal. Which by all rights should make any opponent quiver. Mag's many bag of tricks won't work and Doom will probably try to buy time while trying to figure out how to take him down. I love Doom but oftentimes when caught off guard, Ben has given him much trouble. Imagine a being that laugh's at Ben's might, that's Gil's strength alone. Durability is insane. So you say versatility, then elaborate in a possible scenario where their combined vaunted versatility will guarantee a win? Both Mags and Doom have great showings against physical people...
Herc, Thor, Hulk, etc.

Also, I say Doom just overpowers him into submission with blasts, and then Mags takes him out... but that's just me...

I also fail to see him breaking through either of their shields.

LordFear
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Both Mags and Doom have great showings against physical people...
Herc, Thor, Hulk, etc.

Also, I say Doom just overpowers him into submission with blasts, and then Mags takes him out... but that's just me...

I also fail to see him breaking through either of their shields.

with matter manipulation is how he breaks through their shields.
And blasting a being that has complete control over his molecules to the point of being a cosmic being is going to take him down?
Hell I wonder why Victor never just powered up his gauntlets and blast the crap out of SS to take his powers?
THis is the freaking Forgotten One, not Colossus or Thing people

hunbu04
the forgotten one is hercules with cosmic energy manupilation and flight

LordFear
Originally posted by hunbu04
the forgotten one is hercules with cosmic energy manupilation and flight

If you wanna see it like that, what's your point, that he is weak or not capable of taking those two down?

WorldWarHulk
with matter manipulation is how he breaks through their shields.
And blasting a being that has complete control over his molecules to the point of being a cosmic being is going to take him down?
He has done this... when?

So, this of course means he can't be hurt, or KOed?

LordFear
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
He has done this... when?

So, this of course means he can't be hurt, or KOed?

mOST Eternals have matter manipulation abilities whether on themselves and other objects. Furthermore although GIl doesn't have much feats to prove it, what is said of him leads to believe that he is not being ko'ed by these two. You are gonna have to go higher on the echellon to find someone to put him down for good

WorldWarHulk
mOST Eternals have matter manipulation abilities whether on themselves and other objects. Furthermore although GIl doesn't have much feats to prove it, what is said of him leads to believe that he is not being ko'ed by these two. You are gonna have to go higher on the echellon to find someone to put him down for good Yes... most Eternals...
Adam Warlock, and Magus were lead to believe that Doom couldn't do shit to them...
He took out both of them (well, overpowered Magus).

Put him down for good? You mean like, kill him?
Nobody has to kill anyone in this fight for them to win.

OK, how about we follow the logic, that they couldn't do anything.
Crimson Bands for the win, since I failed to see a magic ruling.

Either way, Doom, and Mags take it.

WorldWarHulk
F*cking computer...

Anyway, Doom could probably take him by himself, add Mags, and it's just icing on the cake.

LordFear
For those who say that Doom's magic alone is sufficient, my question is how often have you seen him whip up an incantations while in battle?
He is not sorcerer supreme, and furthermore it is not part of his character. So that argument is kinda moot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.