Super Max/Green Arrow Movie by Goyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004194396.cfm

I like this idea. I like it a lot.

Kal875
The link won't open for me 'cause my computers acting funny, but it does sound awesome.

Nataku8188
Dear god no.

roughrider
Does this mean Ryan Reynolds goes from playing Wally West, to Oliver Queen instead? wink

NoFate007
So...a Green Arrow movie...not called Green Arrow (instead, titled something that sounds like a freakin G-rated kid's superhero movie)...starring villains that aren't going to draw tickets...and taken completely out of the element of a Green Arrow story???

Is it just me, or did Goyer go from writing hopeful dramatic adaptations of comic books to writing fan fiction from a 13 year old's perspective?

Deathstroke
I like the idea because for one, i'm not a big Green Arrow fan really so I don't care if he gets a normal film, and two, I heard someone on another message board mention Deathstroke as someone he could meet in prison.

Oh, and I don't think that "Super Max" would be the official title of the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.