A monkey with the power of cosmic vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
One of the most powerfull beings in the Marvel cosmos vs a monkey with the same level of cosmic powers...
I put G up against a monkey because he has all that insane power but he always loses against weaker people.. He's like a gynocologist or a pizza boy... What do a gynocologist and a pizza boy have in common?
They can smell it but they cant eat it! wink
Just like how Big G has the power o cosmic but he can't use it ..
personatly i'm leaning towards tha monkey because monkeys can be agresive little animals...
But anyways who do you think wil win?

Big G or the Monkey?

Discus!!!

cool

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
One of the most powerfull beings in the Marvel cosmos vs a monkey with the same level of cosmic powers...
I put G up against a monkey because he has all that insane power but he always loses against weaker people.. He's like a gynocologist or a pizza boy... What do a gynocologist and a pizza boy have in common?
personatly i'm leaning towards tha monkey because monkeys can be agresive little animals...

Big G or the Monkey?

Discus!!!

cool

monkey

Thanos_THOTU

Badabing

Big G or the Monkey?

Discus!!!

cool dur

Aqua-pimp
oeeeww b*tchy happy how long did you had to stay up
To think up that little punch line? Just a good thing i have a great sex life or i would be like..... insulted you know laughing out loud
Dude you don't know me and i don't know you the only thing i know is that you don't have something the monkey has ...

balls

Which is a good thing because that means i can't kick you in the nuts for thinking i would be insulted with you're second grade disses..
You're just a guy packed between eighty year old balls you think you're so hard.... happy

B*tch please laughing

cool

Arachnid1
Wolverine shifty

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

QFT. dur

Redatom65
judge v.s galactus is it?

confused

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Redatom65
judge v.s galactus is it?

confused

Ouch. I haven't seen him in days either. Wonder what happen to him.

Redatom65
he was here earlier apparently, wrathfuldward wtfpwned him though

WorldWarHulk

Big G or the Monkey?

Discus!!!

cool So, what you're saying, is that you don't follow Big G in comics then?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.