Whats your red and green kryptonite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What is your personal red and green kryptonite? I personally believe everyone has their own kryptonites. The red meaning the one that effects your mind and makes you act differently than you would with a clear mind under normal situations. The green meaning your greatest weakness or the thing that makes you the weakness physically.

For me, mine is:
Green - Snakes, I always hated snakes. I am not afraid of anything else at all but I make up for it with snakes. I am absolutely petrified of those damn things.

Red - Women, their are certain ones in particular but I am more commonly susceptible to women then most people. All my friends even comment on just how much more women cloud my judgement the everyone else. Its not like all guys believe me.

So whats yours?

Thanos_THOTU
So you're weakening when you're close to snakes?
Fears and weaknesses are two different things.

And I'm pretty sure everyone will say women as their red, more details could be added though.

Entity
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
So you're weakening when you're close to snakes?
Fears and weaknesses are two different things.

And I'm pretty sure everyone will say women as their red, more details could be added though.

Believe me I do get weaker around snakes. They may be my fear but their definitely my kryptonite too. As for the women, your probably right but like I said its almost taken to another level with me. No more than some men I suppose but believe me its more than the general.

Juntai
You watch too much Smallville, Red Kryptonite doesn't work like that in the comics.

Redatom65
it turns the skin inside out........

my green kryptonite is yoda and red kryptnoite is elmo

Juntai
Originally posted by Redatom65
it turns the skin inside out........

my green kryptonite is yoda and red kryptnoite is elmo Red Kryptonite does different stuff almost every time, but usually has been written post-crisis to make him lose control of his powers.

Validus
Green - Reading an Xmeat post

Redatom65
haermm

Entity
I know red is random in comics but most versions of it in media effect his mind. Almost every non-comic version of superman showed him effected by red kryptonite as mentally changing. In comics the red kryptonite is a plot devised used so the writer has an excuse to do anything he wants to Clark without much explantion.

Ex. Supes grew 50 feet tall. The red kryptonite did it!

Anyway that is beyond the point of my thread. The thread isn't about red kryptonites effect in comics. Its about what effects you as these versions do Supes! smile

NiņoAraņa
Woman...both ermm

Juntai
Same here, the green effects are obvious for most guys...

As for the red effect, I can randomly grow to 5 times my normal size under the effect of Red Kryptonite..

DigiMark007
Green - Overriding social perception in my peer group that I present no possibility of relationship opportunities beyond friendship, thus leading to a depressing outlook on my social relations and motivation toward personal endeavors.

Red - Constipation.

tinkabear

nvrbeenwthagirl
Red- Fine men with abs of steel and pretty faces mixed in with some DL thug type ruff neck apeal. They make me crazy

Green- My Mother. She has infinite power to get in your business. There is no amount of shielding, resistance is futile, and she is protected by the source against my ignoring Effect. She is eternal and everlasting in her quest for the anti-leave me the **** alone and stay out of my business-equation. But I love her. So she steals all of my sanity and I just huff and let it ride.

manorastroman
red- just enough alcohol
green- too much alcohol.

and you thought GS was booze friendly.

Psyquis52
Red - Idiots....in general.

Green - My wife. Probably the only person who can talk me down once I get going.

grey fox
Green : My minor OCD and Hypochondria

Red : Unsure...possibly idiots. I go from reasonably a*shole-ish to full on "Out of my way jerk-wad ! "

Scarlet315
Green: I once ate cereal and drank some wine afterward(dont ask)...well what ever it was gave me the hershey squirts, diarreha for you. So diarreha's my green kryptonite and throwing up. I hate throwing up.

Red: Women in general but the red will have to go to them fine asian women. I mean they're so hot that if you cut me while i'm lookin at one, i'll only feel the pain once their gone then i'll feel the pain of the knife. You see what i did there.

{{QS}}
Green:My Inferiority complex, once that gets going i can hardly move.

Red:Women, food and money

Nataku8188
Red - Poon
Green - Poon

Swanky-Tuna
Green - Writing. Not just writing in general - reports, stories, poems, whatever. I can't wait until I'm done with writing classes.

Red - Swaying Rockso cheeks, but mostly people telling me I'd like something. I mean real red kryptonite too. I've turned into into dragons and trees and stuff from it whilst shouting, or rustling, "The hell I will! You don't ****ing know what I like! Jerk-off!"

marvelprince
I think you'd like this thread Swanky whistle

pr1983
Red - Women i like... usually i'm not bothered by women, beautiful ones even (i'm just really picky, and have my own set of criteria as to what's 'beautiful'), as long as they're strangers... once i get to know em though, and i end up like digi (sorry dude), that f*cks me up altogether...

Green - My lungs... I can bench press my own body weight, i can take a hell of alot of physical punishment, i've been in fights and can take pretty decent hits, but my lungs are, for lack of a better term, shit... my asthma messes with me so much, it just shows up at the worst time possible...

Scoobless
Red - Hitting the nut straight on the flop and being outdrawn by some lucky retard who just went runner runner flush with 3 4 off-suit (you know what I'm talking about)

Green - Nuts .... I'm allergic .... sad

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Scoobless
Red - Hitting the nut straight on the flop and being outdrawn by some lucky retard who just went runner runner flush with 3 4 off-suit (you know what I'm talking about)

Green - Nuts .... I'm allergic .... sad texes hold'em?

that's my best guess? confused

Scoobless
That's the one.

smile ... sad ... no expression

Estacado
Green:Boobs
Red:Boobs

Scoobless
Mmmmmmm boooobssss

smile

Symmetric Chaos
My green Kryptonite is an radiation. It makes my hair fall out, screws up my organs, causes my muscles to atrophy and gives me cancer. I can't think of anything else that does stuff on that scale.

My red Kryptonite is . . . honestly I have no idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.