Favorite upcoming movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Mayor
What movies do you plan on seeing in 2007?

Superfly4000
after 300 and Grindhouse, Spider Man 3 is the next big thing on my list

AstroFan
Spiderman and Pirates, but Dark Knight next year is number 1 on my list. big grin

ragesRemorse
surprisingly there are actually alot of movies i am looking forward to this year

pathfinder
28 weeks later
vacancy
fantastic four 2
aliens vs predator2
the bourne ultimatum
30 days of night
beowolf
fanboys

and that christmas flick starring vince vaughn and paul giamatti where paul is santa and vince is his brother

The Hawk
Pirates 3, Transformers.

exanda kane
Pirates 3, Sunshine, The Simpsons Movie.

ladygrim
The Simpsons harry potter and pirates ... this year looks good for movie releases

exanda kane
All sequels, remakes and big screen adaptations though. Albeit summer is always the same these days.

ladygrim
hopefully there isnt many remakes this year though Originally posted by exanda kane
All sequels, remakes and big screen adaptations though. Albeit summer is always the same these days.

spidey-dude
spidey 3 FF2 AVP 2 meet the little focker

MildPossession
28 Weeks Later is one for me too.

Fido
Day Watch
Rescue Dawn
Fay Grim
An American Crime is one I want to see, disturbing content though
Harry Potter 5
Taxi 4
Stardust
Interview
The Family Friend
Black Book, missed it at the cinema, so waiting for the dvd now in a few days time
Inland Empire
The Lives of Others

Just a few I am looking forwards to.

manorastroman
there will be blood, cassandra's dream, darjeeling limited. in my opinion the three most talented, interesting american filmmakers.

MildPossession
I welcome any Paul Thomas Anderson film, especially with Lewis! I'm not really liking the cast of Allen's new film though, except for Ewan.

Wes Anderson is just perfect.

Supreme being
Spiederman3, FF4 rise of the silver surfer,Transformers,the bourne ultimatum,The Simpsons Movie.

manorastroman
yeah, i'm really looking forward to seeing lewis under pt's direction. he is known as an actor's director, after all. and i'm excited for cassandra's dream because it's supposed to be ore like match point than scoop, and because i think the chemistry between farrell and mcgregor is going to be excellent. darjeeling limited speaks for itself. schwartzman, wilson, and brody? with owen wilson and roman coppola collaborating? i'm there.

The_Mayor
Originally posted by ladygrim
hopefully there isnt many remakes this year though

Yeah, because lately, they haven't been as good as the originals.

MJ23
American Gangster
Spider man 3
Pirates 3
Transformers
Fantastic Four 2

Solo
Margot at the Wedding, The Darjeeling Limited, Spider-Man 3

sithsaber408
Already saw 300 (awesome!), TMNT (Pretty good!), and Grindhouse (awesome!).

I'll see:

Spiderman 3
Pirates 3
Live Free or Die Hard
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Harry Potter: Order of the Pheonix
TRANSFORMERS, b!tches! big grin
Bourne Ultimatum
Rush Hour 3

(looks like I've got a busy summer ahead.) stick out tongue

manorastroman
good luck with margot at the wedding. i thought squid and the whale was balls, and his co-script for life aquatic was the weakest part of the movie. all the same, i find myself somewhat hopeful...

Eis
My Blueberry Nights, Cidade do Homens and The Other Boleyn Girl are the ones I look forward to the most.

manorastroman
synecdoche new york, be kind rewind, sunshine, youth without youth, i'm not there, mister magorium's wonder emporium

bakerboy
So many: pirates 3, away from her, in the valley of elijah, charlie wilson's war, shreck 3, stardust, hairspray, american gangster, and some more.

bakerboy
also, the blueberry nights or harry potter and the order of phoenix are in my must see list.

snowultra
rush hour 3, and the die hard movie

pngcfc
straightheads

guinanie
Harry Potter, Fantastic Four, Good German and Shrek 3

Sweet Escape
Harry Potter 5, Fantastic Four 2, Shrek 3, and Resident Evil 3 droolio

ragesRemorse
fanboys, I think i already said AvP2, not looking forward to silver surfer anymore, Fred clause, i am legend, beowolf, 30 days of night, martian child

edwinian
Is anyone else PUMPED for Shrek 3 on May 18th? Now that Spidey 3 has kicked off the Summer blockbuster season, I think Shrek 3 is going to be really sweet. A solid cast all around, love the new adiitions, esp. Larry King and Ian McShane.

Just watched som new clips and re-watched the trailer.

Here it is...

http://tinyurl.com/3b8hc9

ragesRemorse
i hate shrek

pr1983
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
fanboys, I think i already said AvP2, not looking forward to silver surfer anymore, Fred clause, i am legend, beowolf, 30 days of night, martian child

you want avp2 but not shrek or surfer?

ADarksideJedi
The harry potter movie and The Pirate movie!jm

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by The_Mayor
What movies do you plan on seeing in 2007?

I'm looking forward to the Hitman movie. My sons are big fans of the video game series and kinda got me into it.

vintageSW77
not much now Grindhouse has been dumped from uk screenings
maybe Hostel 2 but im not expecting much there

Dinglehopper
Shrek 3, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Rataouille

manorastroman
2007 is looking to be one of the best years for movies i can recall.

sithsaber408
^^^

That's what I already said, and it was a full 5 days before this thread even started. stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447528_1-the-ultimate-summer-movie-season

MildPossession
Your topic is only filled with 'blockbusters' though.

ADarksideJedi
Here is the trailer if anyone is interested!jm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PetrAmq9fcw

sithsaber408
Originally posted by MildPossession
Your topic is only filled with 'blockbusters' though.

Ummm...

Shrek, Spidey, Pirates, Potter, etc... are blockbusters, and almost every movie mentioned here I covered in that thread.

It makes no difference really, I just felt like whinning about being first with my thread. stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
We all know one of these movies are going to win the oscar this year!I hope Pirates three!jm

guinanie
My favorite upcoming movies is Harry Potter and Fantastic Four.

vintageSW77
its ok if you only like sequels or blockbusters or crap teen horror or shit horror remakes
its pretty lame otherwise

ADarksideJedi
MOst of the movies out right now are.But the Pirates and HP will be pretty big hits!jm

manorastroman
Originally posted by vintageSW77
its ok if you only like sequels or blockbusters or crap teen horror or shit horror remakes
its pretty lame otherwise

are you mad? virtually every talented filmmaker still in work is coming out with a new film. wes anderson, paul thomas anderson, danny boyle, woody allen, charlie kaufman, wong kar wai, francis ford coppola, roman polanski, zach helm, noah baumbach, michel gondry...and that's just off the top of my head.

gingercaily
Friday the 13th (Remake)
The Eye
Enchanted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.