darthgoober's Amalgam Tournament Signup Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
So who's in?

King Kandy
Ooh! Me!

Martian_mind
ME!!!!

King Kandy.......well if your last match was anything to go by this will e an easy win stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Is this team or solo? If it's solo, I need to confer with my team.

Martian_mind
Thinkin you'll need backup to take me?

Sounds likely.

darthgoober
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Is this team or solo? If it's solo, I need to confer with my team.
Solo.

Entity
I'm in! I'll give it a shot.

darthgoober
So for right now we have...

1.King Kandy
2.Martian_mind
3.Entity

and maybe TricksterPriest right?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
ME!!!!

King Kandy.......well if your last match was anything to go by this will e an easy win stick out tongue
Read my Evangel Matches. They're a bit more impressive.

darthgoober
Originally posted by King Kandy
Read my Evangel Matches. They're a bit more impressive.
Just remember that this will be more like Batdude's tourney than Evangel's, because there'll be a 10 post limit.

Martian_mind
I hope rolly is in this.Mmmmm fresh meat.

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Just remember that this will be more like Batdude's tourney than Evangel's, because there'll be a 10 post limit.
I know, I know. It wasn't the difference in rules that got me confused, it was the fact that I joined without reading them to carefully.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I hope rolly is in this.Mmmmm fresh meat.
rolly?

Who's that?

darthgoober
I know, I know. It wasn't the difference in rules that got me confused, it was the fact that I joined without reading them to carefully.
Cool. I was just making sure everyone knew because I couldn'd remember if I'd told anyone that before.

Joey Stacks
Sign me up.

Blair Wind
Screw it, I'm in

King Kandy
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Screw it, I'm in
Well in that case, I'm out.

Kidding.

darthgoober
So for right now we have...

1.King Kandy
2.Martian_mind
3.Entity
4.Joey Stacks
5.Blair Wind

and maybe TricksterPriest right?

Newjak
How many roster spots are there going to be?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Newjak
How many roster spots are there going to be?
I'm thinking 12 at this point(if that many people want to sign up anyway).

Newjak
Kool so I still have time to decide if I'm in or not.

darthgoober
Kool so I still have time to decide if I'm in or not.
You should have plenty of time. smile

NiņoAraņa
maybe. maybe me.

Roldz
Hey im in too..

Martian_mind
*browses for threats*

Blair Wind.

That is all.stick out tongue

Roldz
DJ! That you man..

Blair Wind
bump

Scoobless
I've still got no idea who I'd draft for this .... so I guess I'll join (if only to force myself to think about it some more)

no expression

darthgoober

leonidas
i'm still thinking it over, goob. smile

darthgoober
Originally posted by leonidas
i'm still thinking it over, goob. smile
That's cool, there's still 5 spots left(plus I'll be looking for a couple of alternates in case someone drops out). smile

DigiMark007
My top few picks get neutered too much by the rules, so I'll have to respectfully decline this time around. But good luck to those who enter....

darthgoober
Originally posted by DigiMark007
My top few picks get neutered too much by the rules, so I'll have to respectfully decline this time around. But good luck to those who enter....
That's cool with me. I like having you to help me figure out stuff way more than I'd like having you actively participate. smile

Scoobless
Just so I've got this straight .... if the "powers" character can't fly, and your mind charcter doesn't have boot jets or something ... then you can't fly ... even if you have Namor as the body ... right?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Scoobless
Just so I've got this straight .... if the "powers" character can't fly, and your mind charcter doesn't have boot jets or something ... then you can't fly ... even if you have Namor as the body ... right?
Pretty much.

Scoobless
What if your body character has wings?

leonidas
i'm still not sure either. but if i take namor's body then take tony's mind i ALSO get all the powers of the armor because he's my mind character? essentially i get tony's armor on namor, right? and on top of that i can also take someone like invisible woman's powers?

so, basically, in that scenario, i'd get TWO power sets, right? all the armor's ability + sue's powers?

am i getting this right . . .?

TricksterPriest
Hold it. Shouldn't Namor's winged feet let him fly as a body ability?

darthgoober
What if your body character has wings?
In an instance like that, you WOULD be able to use your "Body" characters flight.

leonidas
i'm still not sure either. but if i take namor's body then take tony's mind i ALSO get all the powers of the armor because he's my mind character? essentially i get tony's armor on namor, right? and on top of that i can also take someone like invisible woman's powers?

so, basically, in that scenario, i'd get TWO power sets, right? all the armor's ability + sue's powers?

just realized this shoudl have been in the discussion thread. sorry, goob.

darthgoober

Yes.

Hold it. Shouldn't Namor's winged feet let him fly as a body ability?
Namor's wings are more of a representation of his ability to fly than the source for flight(unless they flap at damn near lightspeed I don't see them lifting him).

darthgoober
just realized this shoudl have been in the discussion thread. sorry, goob.
Don't worry about it leo. wink

TricksterPriest
I'm in. wink I want to take down that #@$% Martian. evil face

Scoobless
It seems like everyone will be forced to take an armoured character as their mind person ... which is kind of limiting in terms of versatility.

erm

TricksterPriest
It's Leo's fault. It was his idea to ask if that was legal. Goober allowed it so.......shrug

darthgoober
It seems like everyone will be forced to take an armoured character as their mind person ... which is kind of limiting in terms of versatility.

erm
Not if they're creative about it(though an armored "Mind" is the most obvious set up). I've already came up with quite a few combo's that don't have someone like Tony in the drivers seat(you just have to think outside the box).

leonidas
It's Leo's fault. It was his idea to ask if that was legal. Goober allowed it so.......shrug

quick to attribute blame again . . .?

by the way, the situation came up in a pm. would you rather i have kept that double power-set info to myself? think first, tp . . .

Board Walker
This looks fun, should I play?

TricksterPriest
quick to attribute blame again . . .?

by the way, the situation came up in a pm. would you rather i have kept that double power-set info to myself? think first, tp . . .

True. I was just pointing out to Scoob that if he wanted to take anyone to task, you'd be first target.

Besides, there are disadvantages to armored guys, as Goober noted. wink

Edit: Go for it, Board-walker. big grin

darthgoober
Wait so is Boardwalker signing up or not?

Scoobless
Why not just change the labelling from "Mind" to "Mind/Tech" character? It would keep things nice and clear.

smile

darthgoober
Why not just change the labelling from "Mind" to "Mind/Tech" character? It would keep things nice and clear.

smile
Well Mind/Equipment character is more accurate, but I see the logic behind your thinking so yeah, we'll do that.

DigiMark007
Well Mind/Equipment character is more accurate, but I see the logic behind your thinking so yeah, we'll do that.

"Equipment" eh? Someone should draft Thing then give him some "equipment" for a change....

embarrasment

Scoobless

What if I take a cyborg as my M/E character ... I get all their extra stuff as well?

darthgoober
What if I take a cyborg as my M/E character ... I get all their extra stuff as well?
Depend on the cyborg in question(depending on how he's set up, it could fall under mind or powers). PM me if you have a specific example that you don't want made public.

DigiMark007
Cyborgs are tricky as f*ck. They're powers are their body usually. Seperating the two is usually hard, if not impossible. But it may be alright depending on the character.

Scoobless
Depend on the cyborg in question(depending on how he's set up, it could fall under mind or powers). PM me if you have a specific example that you don't want made public.

No-one specific (yet) but if someone is able to take Tony Stark as their M/E and get the full Iron Man armour then I would assume that any cyborg/robot/whatever that fell under the the power caps would offer the same deal.

darthgoober
Cyborgs are tricky as f*ck. They're powers are their body usually. Seperating the two is usually hard, if not impossible. But it may be alright depending on the character.
Yeah, I've decided to handle cyborgs on a case by case basis in regards to what all carries over to the individual amalgam components.

darthgoober
No-one specific (yet) but if someone is able to take Tony Stark as their M/E and get the full Iron Man armour then I would assume that any cyborg/robot/whatever that fell under the the power caps would offer the same deal.
As far as actual carried/worn equipment then yes. But it'll probably be different in regards to things that are actually built into them.

Scoobless
I thought that might be the case, ok.

CasanoVa
I was interesting in joining this, but the rules are a little too complicated and confusing for my liking erm, I'm sure it'll still be a great read and if anymore judges are needed I'll happily judge for you.

batdude123
Not if they're creative about it(though an armored "Mind" is the most obvious set up). I've already came up with quite a few combo's that don't have someone like Tony in the drivers seat(you just have to think outside the box).

Pun intended. haermm

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
Pun intended. haermm Are you joining BD?

TricksterPriest
Oh god, please do not let that shit start again.......nosweat No god damn Madison Jeffries, or engineer..........no

batdude123
Are you joining BD?

I'm judging.

Newjak
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm judging. Dang it oh well I've decided I'm in

Where do I sign stick out tongue

darthgoober
Oh god, please do not let that shit start again.......nosweat No god damn Madison Jeffries, or engineer..........no
I already banned MJ. And before anyone ask Engineer is a no go as well.

Scoobless
So when you you be thinking about starting the drafting?

And why aim for 12 participants? ... it's obviously a bad number for a knockout tourney.

darthgoober
So when you you be thinking about starting the drafting?

And why aim for 12 participants? ... it's obviously a bad number for a knockout tourney.
I'll start the drafting as soon as the roster spots are filled.

Why is 12 a bad number?

King Kandy
Having an armored character doesn't seem like the best mind choice...

King Kandy
I'll start the drafting as soon as the roster spots are filled.

Why is 12 a bad number?
ROund one: 12

Round two: 6

Round three: 3

You'd need a three way battle at one point, or a loser bracket.

masterbruce
You should have 8 or 16 on the roster

darthgoober
Good point guys. I guess I'll up the number of slots to 16 if I can get that many people to join. Otherwise we'll just have to have some kind of wild card match.

Blair Wind
or you could lower it to 8 erm

masterbruce
with 8 you'd prob have to reject some people, but the quality of the matches will prob be better, it'd be easier for you to organize and manage as well

I'd say 8 would be better than 16

darthgoober
The thing is that I think that more than 8 have already joined, which means that I'd have to kick someone out. Besides, I've told a couple of people(like leo) that they still had time to think about it so it doesn't seem fair to change it all now and exclude them. But I'll make a definite decision on it by tomorrow after I PM some people, and if the numbers are right I WILL limit it to 8.

masterbruce
The thing is that I think that more than 8 have already joined, which means that I'd have to kick someone out. Besides, I've told a couple of people(like leo) that they still had time to think about it so it doesn't seem fair to change it all now and exclude them. But I'll make a definite decision on it by tomorrow after I PM some people, and if the numbers are right I WILL limit it to 8.

it might make drafting a lot better too

each person gets to choose 3 characters

so 8 people would mean 24 characters

whereas 16 people would mean 48 characters

since you limited to below Iron Man level, that means there isn't THAT big a pool of characters to begin with

just giving you something to think about

Ethereal
I'll join if you're doing 16.

Newjak
Originally posted by masterbruce
it might make drafting a lot better too

each person gets to choose 3 characters

so 8 people would mean 24 characters

whereas 16 people would mean 48 characters

since you limited to below Iron Man level, that means there isn't THAT big a pool of characters to begin with

just giving you something to think about Actually since it is an amaglam tourney some picks that you normally wouldn't consider become open because you can off set any weaknesses with someone else.

masterbruce
Actually since it is an amaglam tourney some picks that you normally wouldn't consider become open because you can off set any weaknesses with someone else.

yeah, that's true

NiņoAraņa
meh, i've decided not to join...got too much stuff going on erm good luck to everyone else tho!

DigiMark007
12 is fine. Get it down to 3, then have a free-for-all match to get another person back into it. That way everyone is assured of at least 2 matches, but you don't have to have 5 FFA matches because of a weird number.

darthgoober
12 is fine. Get it down to 3, then have a free-for-all match to get another person back into it. That way everyone is assured of at least 2 matches, but you don't have to have 5 FFA matches because of a weird number.
That actually sounds like a cool idea, cause it gives people a second chance after they've went down once. We'll do it that way.

Devil Lance
Ah what heck I guess I'm in too

if there are any open spots that is

Scoobless
FFA matches are not good ... you've got around 5 people making 5 different arguments for one single match and the people reading trying to make heads or tails of wtf is going on.

no expression

Try to get the full 16 (which shouldn't really be that hard)

So far you have:

King Kandy
Martian_mind
TricksterPriest (I think)
Entity
Joey Stacks (Who?)
Blair Wind
Roldz
Scoobless
Newjak
Ethereal
Devil Lance

So that's 11 already ... and Leo and Boardwalker seem to be considering joining as well.

smile

King Kandy
I'd go for a full 16 if I were you.

Scoobless
Will their be a set order to the drafts? or can we come in and draft a character and state which category he's going to be used in later?

I'd go for the latter.

Blair Wind
Will their be a set order to the drafts? or can we come in and draft a character and state which category he's going to be used in later?

I'd go for the latter.

I'd rather there a combination. Free for all order in drafts, but a certain category for the draft

Such as, you have to pick a Body character, but its first come first serve in terms of selection

Scoobless
Nah, FFA is fine but let people take whichever part they want at each stage ... that way if you show up second or third and your main Mind choice has gone you can take your Body character so that you don't miss out completely.

Otherwise the whole tourney could be decided by whoever can turn up to the drafts first.

no expression

If it does go by category though, I'd rather use the "first in first round last in second round" format, again, just for fairness.

Ethereal
Nah, FFA is fine but let people take whichever part they want at each stage ... that way if you show up second or third and your main Mind choice has gone you can take your Body character so that you don't miss out completely.

Otherwise the whole tourney could be decided by whoever can turn up to the drafts first.

I like this idea. IMO I think certain people should be given parts they can draft for certain rounds. Randomly choose a handful of people for one part, then the same amount of people for another part for one draft, then rotate for the next draft etc..

Blair Wind
FFA for the win!

nah.....I can go with Scoobs idea, but I really dont like Ethereal's idea (no offense) erm

Newjak
FFA matches are not good ... you've got around 5 people making 5 different arguments for one single match and the people reading trying to make heads or tails of wtf is going on.

no expression

Try to get the full 16 (which shouldn't really be that hard)

So far you have:

King Kandy
Martian_mind
Entity
Joey Stacks (Who?)
Blair Wind
Roldz
Scoobless
Newjak
Ethereal
Devil Lance

So that's 11 already ... and Leo and Boardwalker seem to be considering joining as well.

smile So we still need at least one person to sign up right?

King Kandy
If it does go by category though, I'd rather use the "first in first round last in second round" format, again, just for fairness.
I like this one.

leonidas
ah screw it. i'll play. smile

darthgoober
ah screw it. i'll play. smile
Kick ass, that makes 12. The slots are all filled now(though I'll still accept entries as "alternates" in case one of the participants have to drop out), so we'll begin the draft tomorrow evening if no one has a problem with it.

leonidas
so we'll begin the draft tomorrow evening if no one has a problem with it.

jawdrop

that's . . . pretty quick. have you decided on a format?

DigiMark007
I should enter as an alternate just to piss off all the people that've been bouncing ideas off me. Then steal their picks and give my amalgam to someone else.

evil face

Or not....

darthgoober
jawdrop

that's . . . pretty quick. have you decided on a format?
Well if that's to soon, I don't mind waiting an extra day or two to give people time to get their stuff together(I just thought everyone was eager to get the show on the road).

As for the format, I was thinking of letting people PM their picks to me so no one else would know exactly what amalgams where in the running until all the picks where decided. But if you guys don't like that idea, we can just make it public and then use the "First to pick in round 1 is the last to pick in round 2" system.

darthgoober
I should enter as an alternate just to piss off all the people that've been bouncing ideas off me. Then steal their picks and give my amalgam to someone else.

evil face

Or not....
EVIL MOD ALERT!!!!!!

stick out tongue

King Kandy
So what time would that be on pacific time?

King Kandy
So we're doing a FFA?

Loser Bracket?

Just what are we going to do with the three way contestants?

leonidas
Well if that's to soon, I don't mind waiting an extra day or two to give people time to get their stuff together(I just thought everyone was eager to get the show on the road).

As for the format, I was thinking of letting people PM their picks to me so no one else would know exactly what amalgams where in the running until all the picks where decided. But if you guys don't like that idea, we can just make it public and then use the "First to pick in round 1 is the last to pick in round 2" system.

laughing

i think that's brilliant! so basically the first one to pm you their amalgam gets those characters? that would make that first rd mighty interesting . . .

but whether you do it that way, or publicly is fine by me.

what about using the same character as someone else but in a different category?

King Kandy
I think that's a great idea. It'll stop abuse of pre-battle knowledge!

DigiMark007
Christ. Goober just doomed himself.

Have fun with the PM system.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
laughing

i think that's brilliant! so basically the first one to pm you their amalgam gets those characters? that would make that first rd mighty interesting . . .

what about using the same character as someone else but in a different category?
No it would still go by draft rounds, so you'd only be able to make a single pick at a time. Then a day or two later(whenever the next round started) you'd PM me your next pick. No one would be allowed to draft their ENTIRE amalgam all at once.

Newjak
laughing

what about using the same character as someone else but in a different category? I kind of like the PM idea. It like what we did in the street tourney right. For the first round you send in your character then the second round you do the same right.

And along with Leo's question I have my own question even though I originally asked that question anyways.

Are we gonna pck catergories by rounds.

Like pick for the first round our body character then the second round would be the mind.

Or will you be able to pick whatever character you want no matter the round?

darthgoober
I kind of like the PM idea. It like what we did in the street tourney right. For the first round you send in your character then the second round you do the same right.

And along with Leo's question I have my own question even though I originally asked that question anyways.

Are we gonna pck catergories by rounds.

Like pick for the first round our body character then the second round would be the mind.

Or will you be able to pick whatever character you want no matter the round?
No rounds by category. That way you can pick whatever you feel to be the most important aspect of you amalgam first.

Newjak
No rounds by category. That way you can pick whatever you feel to be the most important aspect of you amalgam first. Cool because I have some ideas shifty

darthgoober
And for those who've asked, each character can only be selected once. So you can't pick someone for "Powers" if someone else has already picked them for "mind". Sorry, but I don't want what's essentially 3 different versions of the same amalgam running around.

Blair Wind
how would we do it in the PM way? I mean....how can you judge when to start at the same time to make it fair for everyone?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Blair Wind
how would we do it in the PM way? I mean....how can you judge when to start at the same time to make it fair for everyone? He would say "Drafts start at this time, according to this timezone, on this day"

Then, when that minute hits, people start PMing. Whichever is in his PM box first gets priority.

Same as posting.

By the by, Goober, do you need a judge?

Scoobless
I like the secret draft idea ... I was going to suggest it myself ... eventually.

After everyone sends their first drafts in I assume you will post the list of chosen characters (but not who has chosen them) in order to see if enyone needs banned and to see who isn't available anymore.

leonidas
I like the secret draft idea ... I was going to suggest it myself ... eventually.

After everyone sends their first drafts in I assume you will post the list of chosen characters (but not who has chosen them) in order to see if enyone needs banned and to see who isn't available anymore.

that's not the worst idea i've heard, but it take some of the suspense out. on the plus side, it would help save time in the event that there are duplications. if we don't know who was picked at all, people could request several characters who have been chosen already. frustrating for goob and the participant.

Scoobless
that's not the worst idea i've heard, but it take some of the suspense out.

Not really ... and all you'd know after each round is who has been picked ... not who picked them, which category they were picked in or who they are amalgamated with.

Lots of guesswork will keep you busy.

stick out tongue

darthgoober
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
He would say "Drafts start at this time, according to this timezone, on this day"

Then, when that minute hits, people start PMing. Whichever is in his PM box first gets priority.

Same as posting.

By the by, Goober, do you need a judge?
We always need judges. smile

King Kandy
Not really ... and all you'd know after each round is who has been picked ... not who picked them, which category they were picked in or who they are amalgamated with.

Lots of guesswork will keep you busy.

stick out tongue
That idea is terrific. We need to know whats been picked.

darthgoober
Well since everyone seems to be in favor of the "secret" selection process, I guess that's what we'll go with. But I've decided to start the draft the day after tomorrow to give people a little more time to prepair, and to give everyone a chance to find out about the draft starting in the first place(in case they're not on today).

Scoobless
Cool ... I'm going out tomorrow night anyway (depending on the status of my bank account) It's a friend of a friends birthday and he's having a superhero themed costume party.

I think I'll just put on a white T shirt & black jacket and go as Hawksmoor ... no-one would have a clue who I was ... and would probably just think I'm too lazy to put in the effort.

stick out tongue

CasanoVa
Cool ... I'm going out tomorrow night anyway (depending on the status of my bank account) It's a friend of a friends birthday and he's having a superhero themed costume party.

I think I'll just put on a white T shirt & black jacket and go as Hawksmoor ... no-one would have a clue who I was ... and would probably just think I'm too lazy to put in the effort.

stick out tongue

Last time I checked... erm... Hawksmoor had hair.

Scoobless
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Aww crap .... you gotta spoil everything for me?

Guess it's back to going as Luthor then.

mad

darthgoober
So the participants at this point are...

King Kandy
Martian_mind
Entity
Joey Stacks (Who?)
Blair Wind
Roldz
Scoobless
Newjak
Ethereal
Devil Lance
leonidas

And for judges we have...

DigiMark007
Galan007
Badabing
Soljer
illadelph12
CasanoVa
batdude123
SpunkySmurph

Am I missing anyone?

Scoobless
Seriously, who is Joey Stacks? ... whenever there's been a tourney with virtual unknowns you're guaranteed that most of them wont show up.

darthgoober
Seriously, who is Joey Stacks? ... whenever there's been a tourney with virtual unknowns you're guaranteed that most of them wont show up.
I know. That's why I'm looking for a couple of alternates just in case he or someone else pulls a no show.

King Kandy
ooh, I wanna face him!

Scoobless
ooh, I wanna face him!

Meh ... even if he didn't show up he'd still beat you.

stick out tongue

King Kandy
Meh ... even if he didn't show up he'd still beat you.

stick out tongue
laughing

He'll probably have Hulk10 type preps. In which case he'll get curbstomped.

Scoobless
Hulk10 rules you fool!!!!!!111!!!111!1 .... 2

King Kandy
Hulk10 rules you fool!!!!!!111!!!111!1 .... 2
Not in Tourneys he doesn't.

leonidas
Originally posted by CasanoVa

AND he was sober . . .

big grin

Scoobless
Not in Tourneys he doesn't.
He always votes before people have even started debating ... even if he isn't supposed to vote.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

AND he was sober . . .

big grin

You obviously don't read the Authority.

stick out tongue

Newjak
All I'm hoping for is to get a easy role over victory in the first round you know like a JP Ruroni Kenshin/Lu Kang amalglam.

Basically what I'm saying is I hope I get Leo first no expression

leonidas

yep, i'm sure you'd be delighted with that draw. shifty

Scoobless
All I'm hoping for is to get a easy role over victory in the first round you know like a JP Ruroni Kenshin/Lu Kang amalglam.

I think we all want Leo in the first round.

erm

Newjak
yep, i'm sure you'd be delighted with that draw. shifty I would be I need a good warm-up match before I get into the real debaters stick out tongue

Blair Wind
There's a few there I wouldnt mind facing first erm

TricksterPriest
laughing I hope I get to face Martian. I want to make his green ass bleed red. evil face

I am so in for this. G'luck guys.

CasanoVa
Oh shit, I've got to start acting impartial soon haven't I? Dang.

Joey Stacks FTW shifty

leonidas
I would be I need a good warm-up match before I get into the real debaters stick out tongue

heheh. worked out pretty well last time . . . shifty

I think we all want Leo in the first round.

erm

laughing

no expression

Newjak
heheh. worked out pretty well last time . . . :shifty I had BW holding me back this time it is mono e mono stick out tongue

Validus
So the participants at this point are...

King Kandy
Martian_mind
Entity
Joey Stacks (Who?)
Blair Wind
Roldz
Scoobless
Newjak
Ethereal
Devil Lance
leonidas

And for judges we have...

DigiMark007
Galan007
Badabing
Soljer
illadelph12
CasanoVa
batdude123
SpunkySmurph

Am I missing anyone?
Validus in the judge category. no expression

Newjak
Originally posted by Validus
Validus in the judge category. no expression I was wondering when you would stick out tongue

leonidas
i'd pay good money to see nj and bw go at it. big grin

Validus
I was wondering when you would stick out tongue
How else can I make sure you don't win?

Newjak
i'd pay good money to see nj and bw go at it. big grin I bet you would stick out tongue

Originally posted by Validus
How else can I make sure you don't win? Nothing is stomping me this time big grin

Scoobless

Nothing is stomping me this time big grin

If you get drawn against me something will definitely be 'stomping' you.

evil face

Newjak
If you get drawn against me something will definitely be 'stomping' you.

evil face My dear Scoobs I have a feeling no matter where we draw in the brackets we will meets each other sometime stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Please let me face Martian before I get killed against the royals and GLC....... whistle

Martian_mind
Please let me face Martian before I get killed against the royals and GLC....... whistle

I know,I atleast have the mercy to just rape you.They are evil incarnate....

darthgoober
For those who're unaware, drafts will begin in exactly 23 hours.

Entity
For those who're unaware, drafts will begin in exactly 23 hours. Gotcha thats when I thought it was!
Thanks for the clearification thou. wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>