I'm retiring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I've realized alot of people don't like me on this site, and really, why stay where you aren't welcomed?

Some people (I won't mention names) have been pretty rude and downright hostile for the fact that I may not be as knowledgeable about comics as they are and they have called me names and cursed me out...I've tried to follow the examples of the characters we all love and try to be the bigger man and not respond back with insults.

But, frankly, I'm kinda sick of it that a bunch of people feel like cursing and badmouthing other members make them cool, so I'm gonna do them and myself and favor and retire.

frankly, the curses I could tolerate, but being compared to xmeat and thejudge, I can't. And I'm greatly offended.

So save the "don't let the door hit you on your way out" jokes. Adios, folks!

and try to be civil to each other!

NiņoAraņa
dude, no, stop.

sad

Juntai
Peace out.

Soljer
Hey, we lost xmeat and MasterBruce in the same day....things are looking up.

LordFear
you shouldn't let this kind of behavior dampened your love for the art, that's just a defitist attitude

Arachnid1
Originally posted by masterbruce
I've realized alot of people don't like me on this site, and really, why stay where you aren't welcomed?

Some people (I won't mention names) have been pretty rude and downright hostile for the fact that I may not be as knowledgeable about comics as they are and they have called me names and cursed me out...I've tried to follow the examples of the characters we all love and try to be the bigger man and not respond back with insults.

But, frankly, I'm kinda sick of it that a bunch of people feel like cursing and badmouthing other members make them cool, so I'm gonna do them and myself and favor and retire.

frankly, the curses I could tolerate, but being compared to xmeat and thejudge, I can't. And I'm greatly offended.

Dude, no! Your freakin awesome. Don't retire because a couple of people have problems. As for the Xmeat and judge crap, I've seen them both, and your nothing like any of them.

Redatom65
sad sorry to see ya go

guy222

Don't let it bother u. Stay

WorldWarHulk
What was that Tito Ortiz shirt?
Ah, yes:
"Punishment him into retirement."

But really, if you're going to let this get you down, then meh.
Good day sir. smile

Badabing

and try to be civil to each other! You did catch a lot of heat on KMC but quitting isn't the answer. I've been trying to be a kinder Badabing to everybody.

Redatom65
except that one profile edit Herc and I saw shifty

Badabing
Originally posted by Redatom65
except that one profile edit Herc and I saw shifty eek! laughing I changed it! laughing out loud

Validus
That must have been one hell of a skeet job by Bran.

Originally posted by Soljer

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5669/078062539001aa280sclzzzyp5.jpg

Redatom65
Originally posted by Badabing
eek! laughing I changed it! laughing out loud

10 buks says it was after u were pmed shifty

nvrbeenwthagirl

OMG. Get some back bone. You will NEVER be as hated as I was/am. So be at peace. I like everyone on the Forum. Even my Enemies Master and NewJack. Brings spice to the board. So stay on board and let the cussing and insults roll off your back. Cuz don't none of these b i t c h e s on this site pay any of your bills and ain't no one ****ing you. So you should let any of us have that much power over you. Of course I preach this to myself all the time. And I stay.

Redatom65
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
OMG. Get some back bone. You will NEVER be as hated as I was/am. So be at peace. I like everyone on the Forum. Even my Enemies Master and NewJack. Brings spice to the board. So stay on board and let the cussing and insults roll off your back. Cuz don't none of these b i t c h e s on this site pay any of your bills and ain't no one ****ing you. So you should let any of us have that much power over you. Of course I preach this to myself all the time. And I stay.

pssh quit complaining, you got the mongooses stick out tongue

Big Sexy
OMG. Get some back bone. You will NEVER be as hated as I was/am. So be at peace. I like everyone on the Forum. Even my Enemies Master and NewJack. Brings spice to the board. So stay on board and let the cussing and insults roll off your back. Cuz don't none of these b i t c h e s on this site pay any of your bills and ain't no one ****ing you. So you should let any of us have that much power over you. Of course I preach this to myself all the time. And I stay. thanks for the visuals. Stop watching "A Bronx Tale". messed

WorldWarHulk
pssh quit complaining, you got the mongooses stick out tongue Better off just being hated...ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
pssh quit complaining, you got the mongooses stick out tongue

And we Rule. My sig is beautiful. It's so shiny and pretty.

Newjak
Originally posted by Badabing
You did catch a lot of heat on KMC but quitting isn't the answer. I've been trying to be a kinder Badabing to everybody. It's because I've hippi-tized you shifty

Badabing
OMG. Get some back bone. You will NEVER be as hated as I was/am. So be at peace. I like everyone on the Forum. Even my Enemies Master and NewJack. Brings spice to the board. So stay on board and let the cussing and insults roll off your back. Cuz don't none of these b i t c h e s on this site pay any of your bills and ain't no one ****ing you. So you should let any of us have that much power over you. Of course I preach this to myself all the time. And I stay. Yeah MB. I'm civil to Nvr now. MB I'll send the durfist to haunt you if you retire.
durfistdurfistdurfistdurfistdurfist

Newjak
OMG. Get some back bone. You will NEVER be as hated as I was/am. So be at peace. I like everyone on the Forum. Even my Enemies Master and NewJack. Brings spice to the board. So stay on board and let the cussing and insults roll off your back. Cuz don't none of these b i t c h e s on this site pay any of your bills and ain't no one ****ing you. So you should let any of us have that much power over you. Of course I preach this to myself all the time. And I stay. Wait I'm someone's enemy yeah

jump

Redatom65
I've already gotten 1 to many requests since I made yours stick out tongue

*ahem* Martian shifty

Validus
I thought I was Nvr's enemy. sad

Newjak
Oh and I can tolerate a lot of things but the number of people coming on here to cheer for the departure of someone kind of sickens me. Personally I think everyone who made a joke about MB leaving should apologize stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Validus
I thought I was Nvr's enemy. sad You can be mine Val wink

Validus
Originally posted by Newjak
Oh and I can tolerate a lot of things but the number of people coming on here to cheer for the departure of someone kind of sickens me. Personally I think everyone who made a joke about MB leaving should apologize stick out tongue
I didn't cheer. I just asked who was next. stick out tongue

Arachnid1

Xmeat left?

Validus
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Xmeat left?
Permabanned.

Soljer
I thought I was Nvr's enemy. sad

We can all share.

Soljer
Xmeat left?

Well, kinda.

He was banned. Permanently.

Newjak
I didn't cheer. I just asked who was next. stick out tongue Well I guess thats alright hmm

Fine Val doesn't have to apologize but everyone else does stick out tongue

Redatom65
watch him, be a new sock...

Validus
watch him, be a new sock...
Ymeat

Redatom65
man Digi must be enjoying his puddin' pops to not see this thread...

Arachnid1
Well, kinda.

He was banned. Permanently.

Jeez. If you didn't agree with him one the hulk, he'd start swearing and instulting you. He'll be back though. Probably already has a new account.

Arachnid1
Well I guess thats alright hmm

Fine Val doesn't have to apologize but everyone else does stick out tongue

Except me. stick out tongue

WorldWarHulk
Ymeat laughing
He's probably dumb enough to do that too...

Newjak
Except me. stick out tongue Fine everyone but Val and Arachnid must apologize.

WorldWarHulk
I had nothing to do with him leaving, so I shouldn't have to apologize either... stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
laughing
He's probably dumb enough to do that too...

Wow. Thats f*ched up. stick out tongue

King Kandy
For a crimefighter, you sure can't take any heat...

Newjak
I had nothing to do with him leaving, so I shouldn't have to apologize either... stick out tongue I saw the thread no you have to apologize more than anyone stick out tongue

Big Sexy
laughing
He's probably dumb enough to do that too... What he'll probably do is created another user name but he won't come back just yet. (Too soon) He will probably wait a day and come back will posts that are very small, so as not to attract a lot of attention.

WorldWarHulk
I saw the thread no you have to apologize more than anyone stick out tongue *Chooses not to apologize... or care for that matter*

Originally posted by Big Sexy
What he'll probably do is created another user name but he won't come back just yet. (Too soon) He will probably wait a day and come back will posts that are very small, so as not to attract a lot of attention. Wow... no expression
I've never seen xmeat get so much credit at one time.

Validus
What he'll probably do is created another user name but he won't come back just yet. (Too soon) He will probably wait a day and come back will posts that are very small, so as not to attract a lot of attention.
It was Xmeat that got banned, not Digi.

Arachnid1
I saw the thread no you have to apologize more than anyone stick out tongue
And, you must all pay me 5 dollors for each post you post in this thread. stick out tongue

Soleran
I wonder, when you "retire" from the forums do you get a pension, or at the very least a gold plated watch?

Big Sexy
*Chooses not to apologize... or care for that matter*

Wow... no expression
I've never seen xmeat get so much credit at one time. I'm just saying if I had gotten banned, thats how I would do it.

Newjak

Wow... no expression
I've never seen xmeat get so much credit at one time. *Chooses to kick or punch or both* stick out tongue

His Airness

What the f**k?

WorldWarHulk
I'm just saying if I had gotten banned, thats how I would do it. Now half your IQ, and try for xmeat's.

Arachnid1

Wow... no expression
I've never seen xmeat get so much credit at one time.

Wow... does anybody like Xmeat? If so, do the happy dance. Happy Dance

Newjak
Wow... does anybody like Xmeat? If so, do the happy dance. Happy Dance I think X was a little less knowledgeable on characters then he let on but I didn't have a problem with him maybe because I pretty much ignored most of his comments like I pretty much do everyone on this board. stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Now half your IQ, and try for xmeat's. Probably start a new thread about Hulk pwning everyone in WWH which would immediately get me banned minutes after putting it up.

Validus
Xmeat was on my ignore list actually. I read his stuff every now and then. erm

King Kandy
Now if only we could get rid of Boardwalker...

Arachnid1
I think X was a little less knowledgeable on characters then he let on but I didn't have a problem with him maybe because I pretty much ignored most of his comments like I pretty much do everyone on this board. stick out tongue

Meh, I should start ignoring. Trying to convince fanboys otherwise is like trying to beat the Hulk in a fight when your a 100 year old turtle. It's hard.

Arachnid1
Xmeat was on my ignore list actually. I read his stuff every now and then. erm

Its funny looking a a troll/fanboys post sometimes. It's even funnier when they thing Hulk can beat Galactus. The only thing funnier is what people say to the post afterwards. laughing

Thanos_THOTU
So the Death Note works at usernames as well as humans ...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
So the Death Note works at usernames as well as humans ...
laughing

Soljer
And, you must all pay me 5 dollors for each post you post in this thread. stick out tongue

What the hell is a dollor?

Is it anything like a dollar? If so, last I checked, this board was a free privilege, stick out tongue.

UniOmni
MB, i know i was hard on you at times, but it was all in good fun.

And if he who shall be uncalled is still here and going strong, it'd be weaksauce for you to leave.........damn emo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.