Old secret Gov.video originally aired in 1987 on PBS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
This video is a lost Diamond.For all you sheep/non-believer's of the shadow Government,this came out in 1987 on PBS.This was way before the Internet and before the Government had control of PBS.I find it rather disturbing that people have known about this stuff for year's but had no way to really show the public.

They are still pulling off the same crap to this very day and most people are to blind or ignorant in there daily lives of American Idol and stupid Sport's that they don't realise it.The Secret Government's biggest threat is this thing called the Internet.In the last 2-5 year's the amount of people who have looked into and somewhat educated themselves about this issue is growing.In the next 5-10 year's I really think there is going to be some type of revolution,hopefully its resolved peacefully which I doubt , simply because all these clown's care about is power and money.

Any way here is the video,and by the way Google has erased the archive that contained the rest of this originally 90 minute documentary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8536707153900925247&q=cia+documentary

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by NinthSith
stupid Sport's

You got bullied by the jocks at school didn't you...

lord xyz
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
You got bullied by the jocks at school didn't you... laughing out loud Not so much bullied, more annoyed. Then again, everyone gets annoyed by chavs.

NinthSith
Actually no I was a starting quarterback for 3 year's in pop warner and 2 year's in high school,if that's what you wanted to know.I was just stating that people sit in front of a T.V. for hour's upon hour's watching mindless crap that's all.

Magee
Yes lets kill them all because not everyone cares about UFO's or so called conspiracys. Most people would much rather live their life with both feet grounded, have fun and not worry about trivial crap like this which does not even effect them in anyway. So to go and insult billions of people because they don't watch google video documentarys about conspiracy's is ignorant to say the least.

NinthSith
Originally posted by Magee
Yes lets kill them all because not everyone cares about UFO's or so called conspiracys. Most people would much rather live their life with both feet grounded, have fun and not worry about trivial crap like this which does not even effect them in anyway. So to go and insult billions of people because they don't watch google video documentarys about conspiracy's is ignorant to say the least.

So what your saying is that thing's like the Vietnam war that killed 2 of my mother's cousin's and thousand's upon thousand's of other's had "no effect" on anyone? .I personally know 3 people that served in Iraq,one of wich came back and is not the same person. Both of these war's are lie's and effected million's.But I guess people dying for lie's doesn't matter to anyone. I guess they don't effect you anyway.

And if you arn't effected or interested in these topic's what are you doing in the Conspiracy forum......Hmmmmm I smell a Conspiracystick out tongue

Magee
People know/ should know the risks when they sign up for the army. Doesn't matter why they are at war, they are soldiers and they must do their job.

NuclearWinter
People know/ should know the risks when they sign up for the army. Doesn't matter why they are at war, they are soldiers and they must do their job.
Magee, I suppose you use the same concept for looking at everything in life?

For example, if a person's profession is criminal activity, and they know the risks that are involved with doing it, than it doesn't matter who they steal from, kill, endanger, or even rape right? They "MUST DO THEIR JOB." Right?

And it doesn't matter why they are doing it right? Because It's their chosen profession?

Wrong.

Mr Parker

Those people that do that are being ignorant to whats going on around them.Thats why the government gets away with so much crap because sadly thats how most people are.They just want to bury their heads in the sand like an ostrich and not do anything about the autrocitys the government does around them and be more concerned about trivial stuff such as when their next pay raise is coming or when their next favorite movie is coming out instead of doing something about this out of control evil government we have that routinely abuses their power.The government was formed to be a government of the people for the people and by the people, instead its a government controlled by selfish greedy politicians who to them,killing thousands of people to get us involved in all these phony wars such as the vietnam war and our current war,as long as they make their millions,thats all that matters to them.To say that conspiracys such as 9-11 or the kennedy assassination doesnt affect us in anyway is being an ignorant sheep to the government.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.